Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Skydancer&Imp Raffle
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 58
@Empyreal MRN keeps the list, and she hasn't been online for a few hours, so it just hasn't updated.
@Empyreal MRN keeps the list, and she hasn't been online for a few hours, so it just hasn't updated.
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
MRN's been offline for 8 hours, just, so's you know. XD
MRN's been offline for 8 hours, just, so's you know. XD
1Fannish_Shop_MediumV2_zps1cce32cb.png
Where we ship it. --Join us for Reserves, trades, contests and more!
@MRN, I don't see my name on the Saturday list, though I did send you 4 more dragons today :( I also started two more crossroads, but I guess it was after you went offline. I hope those two aren't too late.
@MRN, I don't see my name on the Saturday list, though I did send you 4 more dragons today :( I also started two more crossroads, but I guess it was after you went offline. I hope those two aren't too late.
If I don't see my name on the list should I be worried I'm not actually entered?
If I don't see my name on the list should I be worried I'm not actually entered?
@MRN Sent you four more. :)
@MRN Sent you four more. :)
xN7BMkS.png2vd8y.pnggIseHJu.png2vvYU.gif
@MRN I'll join in on this. I'll have 5 dragons on the crossroads in a few minutes. Also, setting up trades for @Eskiwen just in case you're flooded with dragon trades.
@MRN I'll join in on this. I'll have 5 dragons on the crossroads in a few minutes. Also, setting up trades for @Eskiwen just in case you're flooded with dragon trades.
MagnusSignature_zps08f47bcd.jpg
@eskiwen and two more dragons for you... good luck you guys /fist shake at ice flight
@eskiwen and two more dragons for you... good luck you guys /fist shake at ice flight
mybannercopy_zpsf02ea781.png
@MRN more ticket tallies.

ZiriO: 4 dragon, 20 tickets
sangarang: 1 dragon, 15 tickets
Hariman: 5 dragons, 75 tickets
DraconicSeraphim: 2 dragons 30 tickets
Aera: 1 dragon 15 tickets
yinyangmagic: 1 dragon 15 tickets
@MRN more ticket tallies.

ZiriO: 4 dragon, 20 tickets
sangarang: 1 dragon, 15 tickets
Hariman: 5 dragons, 75 tickets
DraconicSeraphim: 2 dragons 30 tickets
Aera: 1 dragon 15 tickets
yinyangmagic: 1 dragon 15 tickets
OKAY THAT'S IT I CANNOT GO ANYMORE

I'M SORRY BUT I'M FALLING ASLEEP AT MY COMPUTER
OKAY THAT'S IT I CANNOT GO ANYMORE

I'M SORRY BUT I'M FALLING ASLEEP AT MY COMPUTER
@MRN , @Valthecon , @Eskiwen I know you're all offline, but I think I got missed in being added to the raffles? My three dragon babies (Winter, Evening, and Turning) were accepted in the crossroads and I commented (page 45) to be added, but I'm not seeing my name on the lists and I never got a forum notif that I was seen.

Just making sure I'm in :)
@MRN , @Valthecon , @Eskiwen I know you're all offline, but I think I got missed in being added to the raffles? My three dragon babies (Winter, Evening, and Turning) were accepted in the crossroads and I commented (page 45) to be added, but I'm not seeing my name on the lists and I never got a forum notif that I was seen.

Just making sure I'm in :)
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 58