Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 1046 1047
@carpDiem
There is no way that I know of to link pings and email. You might want to ask the admins in a more general discussion thread (I think there is a Q&A thread).

@Legolas
I have removed you. You're welcome.
@carpDiem
There is no way that I know of to link pings and email. You might want to ask the admins in a more general discussion thread (I think there is a Q&A thread).

@Legolas
I have removed you. You're welcome.
@NekkoChan Hey there, I changed my username and I've acquired pretty much all the items I've been wanting to be notified for! Could you please remove the name Clambo from the Ping List? I'll add myself to the pinglist again when I figure out which items I want to gather next!
@NekkoChan Hey there, I changed my username and I've acquired pretty much all the items I've been wanting to be notified for! Could you please remove the name Clambo from the Ping List? I'll add myself to the pinglist again when I figure out which items I want to gather next!
Pnb8OQw.png
@Peapod
Done! Send a PM when you know what lists you want to be added to. :D
@Peapod
Done! Send a PM when you know what lists you want to be added to. :D
@NekkoChan
Could I be please removed from all pinglists? I was on all crimson silks and venomscale parts.
@NekkoChan
Could I be please removed from all pinglists? I was on all crimson silks and venomscale parts.
Etsy Shop | Beadwork Blog | The Sims Story Blog
@TheWingedShadow
Done. In the future, please PM one of us helpers. :)
@TheWingedShadow
Done. In the future, please PM one of us helpers. :)
@Mallicat

I've added you. In the future please PM me or any other helper :)
@Mallicat

I've added you. In the future please PM me or any other helper :)
V4MLEGs.png BiLKyog.gif 14315zt.png
I just wanted to thank you guys for the swap list. It's really helped clarify what I should be hoarding for future swapping around, which is incredibly valuable to someone new to FR like myself.

Major kudos and thanks.
I just wanted to thank you guys for the swap list. It's really helped clarify what I should be hoarding for future swapping around, which is incredibly valuable to someone new to FR like myself.

Major kudos and thanks.
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
I had a thought; I've realized there are probably many reasons why this thought could be shot down. But I'd still like to hear them.

If you set the doc to can comment; users can comment; which has to be approved by someone. An email about it gets sent to the email account host; but for people checking the doc every day; they can see and approve the comments.

Comments over 10 on the list could probably be investigated or something like that.
Anyway it's a thought.
I had a thought; I've realized there are probably many reasons why this thought could be shot down. But I'd still like to hear them.

If you set the doc to can comment; users can comment; which has to be approved by someone. An email about it gets sent to the email account host; but for people checking the doc every day; they can see and approve the comments.

Comments over 10 on the list could probably be investigated or something like that.
Anyway it's a thought.
MasqD.pngCoding.pngArtshop.pngNuzlocke.pngArcanart.png
AFsdfd-- Why does Tickled Hyacinth have to come in while I'm in class sobs hard why
AFsdfd-- Why does Tickled Hyacinth have to come in while I'm in class sobs hard why
e9f05e59a7.png9ccc6e7da2.png3054555a23.png817bc10fd6.png81d3b0455c.png
@NekkoChan, I would like to be removed from all the pinglists I am currently on and added to sunsong face mask. Thanks!
@NekkoChan, I would like to be removed from all the pinglists I am currently on and added to sunsong face mask. Thanks!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 1046 1047