Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 1086 1087
@Rhea
I was on the lists for Crimson Silk Sash, Driftwood Baron and Journeyman Satchels before it was taken down / renovated into the new way and I am wondering if maybe my name was altered on the lists? I went to add myself back in since I realized I hadn't been getting pings and noticed where I'd put my name is the user Jae but they don't seem active and I'm wondering if the 'y' may have been taken out of my name on all of the lists somehow? (Did you guys make completely new sheets and maybe was it copied wrong?) :0

I just feel bad if 'Jae' has been getting pings instead of me haah
@Rhea
I was on the lists for Crimson Silk Sash, Driftwood Baron and Journeyman Satchels before it was taken down / renovated into the new way and I am wondering if maybe my name was altered on the lists? I went to add myself back in since I realized I hadn't been getting pings and noticed where I'd put my name is the user Jae but they don't seem active and I'm wondering if the 'y' may have been taken out of my name on all of the lists somehow? (Did you guys make completely new sheets and maybe was it copied wrong?) :0

I just feel bad if 'Jae' has been getting pings instead of me haah
blhmbiP.png
lady luck is smilin'
@Jaye Thanks for bringing this up, we had a vandal who deleted all the "y"s in the document earlier, and must have missed you since "Jae" is a valid username. Would you like me to edit your name in, or do you want to send your email to me so I can enable you to edit the spreadsheet?
@Jaye Thanks for bringing this up, we had a vandal who deleted all the "y"s in the document earlier, and must have missed you since "Jae" is a valid username. Would you like me to edit your name in, or do you want to send your email to me so I can enable you to edit the spreadsheet?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea
Oh no, what a jerk! My precious 'y'! :( I messaged one of the helpers earlier for access so I can go ahead and fix them, but thank you! I'll go and do that now :3
@Rhea
Oh no, what a jerk! My precious 'y'! :( I messaged one of the helpers earlier for access so I can go ahead and fix them, but thank you! I'll go and do that now :3
blhmbiP.png
lady luck is smilin'
@Cuppycakez
You have been added, but please in the future pm a helper with your requests as they can get lost in either thread!
@Cuppycakez
You have been added, but please in the future pm a helper with your requests as they can get lost in either thread!
tumblr_ofm4dkJXns1r79yhwo1_r1_400.png
I realise the formatting is broken but I think it's not supposed to be, so I'm going to wait to see if the admins can fix it.
I realise the formatting is broken but I think it's not supposed to be, so I'm going to wait to see if the admins can fix it.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
@Junipa

Hi! Can you please remove me from the Chocolate Ferret ping list?
@Junipa

Hi! Can you please remove me from the Chocolate Ferret ping list?
13nwM07.pngdw65YiG.png
@alxamei done! however, in the future, please PM me with requests like this if you can :)
@alxamei done! however, in the future, please PM me with requests like this if you can :)
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
Looks like they fixed the item-stacking thing, so I'll be going through and fixing broken image links this weekend.
Looks like they fixed the item-stacking thing, so I'll be going through and fixing broken image links this weekend.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
Is there a way to get an email sent when we are pinged? Or when we get messages in general?
Is there a way to get an email sent when we are pinged? Or when we get messages in general?
@NekkoChan

Hi. I'm going on a hiatus and would like to be removed from all ping lists. Thank you!
@NekkoChan

Hi. I'm going on a hiatus and would like to be removed from all ping lists. Thank you!
Plague%20flight%20switch%20Ice_zps9q6htbkf.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 1086 1087