Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 1086 1087
@Toesock
Done. You're welcome!
@Toesock
Done. You're welcome!
This isn't incredibly urgent, but whenever someone has a moment, I would appreciate being removed from the following:
  • Crimson Wing Silks
  • Crimson Silk Veil
  • Crimson Silk Scarf

I truly appreciate the list and the frequent updates, but I've given up on Swipp for these items. :P
This isn't incredibly urgent, but whenever someone has a moment, I would appreciate being removed from the following:
  • Crimson Wing Silks
  • Crimson Silk Veil
  • Crimson Silk Scarf

I truly appreciate the list and the frequent updates, but I've given up on Swipp for these items. :P
U58SZuw.png
@Danerys I gotcha.
@Danerys I gotcha.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
i would like to be added to the perching java sparrow pinglist please!
i would like to be added to the perching java sparrow pinglist please!
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@pooses

Done
@pooses

Done
V4MLEGs.png BiLKyog.gif 14315zt.png
I would like to be added to the Driftwood Baron pinglist, please.

Thank you in advance.
I would like to be added to the Driftwood Baron pinglist, please.

Thank you in advance.
@Antivulano

Added you.
@Antivulano

Added you.
Heya - a couple of the Swipp list helpers have asked to be removed because of RL stuff making them busy, so we have some spots open if anyone wants to volunteer to help.
Heya - a couple of the Swipp list helpers have asked to be removed because of RL stuff making them busy, so we have some spots open if anyone wants to volunteer to help.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
I would like to be removed from the Driftwood Baron pinglist, and added to the Spined Cobra pinglist please. Thank you. :3
I would like to be removed from the Driftwood Baron pinglist, and added to the Spined Cobra pinglist please. Thank you. :3
@Supervixen

Done. But next time it will be better to PM one of the helpers since posts here might be missed and it will take more time for someone to realise your request and answer it.
@Supervixen

Done. But next time it will be better to PM one of the helpers since posts here might be missed and it will take more time for someone to realise your request and answer it.
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 1086 1087