Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pets anyone?
1 2 3 4
@Devlyn
Worried about her throwing the frog or turning around in a panic and biting her.
The cat used to get beaten up by my old pet rats... it was awesome. I had one rat that would dive bomb her from your shoulder and chase her into the bathroom. Only place the rat couldn't get into was the tub. Moochie knew it too. She tried the bed and Eshen climbed it and attacked. Mooch had a few nose and paw wounds from getting to close to the cage. She's gotten a bit bold after their departure.
@Devlyn
Worried about her throwing the frog or turning around in a panic and biting her.
The cat used to get beaten up by my old pet rats... it was awesome. I had one rat that would dive bomb her from your shoulder and chase her into the bathroom. Only place the rat couldn't get into was the tub. Moochie knew it too. She tried the bed and Eshen climbed it and attacked. Mooch had a few nose and paw wounds from getting to close to the cage. She's gotten a bit bold after their departure.
I have 4 pets right now!

Snuggles (cat, Burmese/domestic mix)
Cloud (cat, who even knows but he cute)
Vertigo (Budgie)
Asgard (Budgie)

All my babs were rescued (well Snuggles was given to us because she was an accidental cat lmao, but she couldve ended up in the pound so kinda rescued)
I have 4 pets right now!

Snuggles (cat, Burmese/domestic mix)
Cloud (cat, who even knows but he cute)
Vertigo (Budgie)
Asgard (Budgie)

All my babs were rescued (well Snuggles was given to us because she was an accidental cat lmao, but she couldve ended up in the pound so kinda rescued)
nature_0.png nature_banner.png nature_1.png
I have a ten-month-old Bichon/Poodle mix. His name is Charlie, and I'm convinced he's Satan in dog form. His interest include bird watching, hoarding socks, and cuddling. c:
I have a ten-month-old Bichon/Poodle mix. His name is Charlie, and I'm convinced he's Satan in dog form. His interest include bird watching, hoarding socks, and cuddling. c:
I currently have an eight year old dog called Tingle, as well as five chickens: three pekin bantams named Betty, Tiger and Amelia, and two silkies called Karkat and Sherbet!!

EDIT: apparently you can't say my dogs breed on fr whoops
I currently have an eight year old dog called Tingle, as well as five chickens: three pekin bantams named Betty, Tiger and Amelia, and two silkies called Karkat and Sherbet!!

EDIT: apparently you can't say my dogs breed on fr whoops
Eight chickens, a Norwegian forest cat, a white-faced cockatiel, an' a red tailed boa. Out o' th' chickens, I've three roosters an' five hens an' most be bantams. There be no such thing's a shortage o' eggs.

Eight chickens, a Norwegian forest cat, a white-faced cockatiel, an' a red tailed boa. Out o' th' chickens, I've three roosters an' five hens an' most be bantams. There be no such thing's a shortage o' eggs.

Cap'n o' th' Crowned Thresher
Pirates Risin'
(Public lore regardin' pirates o' Sornieth)
Below Deck! (Personal Lore Thread)
@Devlyn
I'm so sorry you went through that with your dog, I'd probably strangle my roommate if they ever hurt one of my animals like that. I can't understand why people are so irresponsible.

Shadow, my Belgian shepherd/sled dog mix will be 13 in May.
Even with his dementia he's a very clever dog. He tricks and robs my other dog Bear constantly and is very sweet and gentile.

Bear is doing great for his age though! He turned 10 in February but doesn't act his age at all. He's very enthusiastic and wiggly.
Also he weights 110 lbs so he kinda just crushes people while being enthusiastic and wiggly. (though in that picture he was recovering from surgery last month so felt a bit crap.)

Both dogs were adopted as pups.

I also have a teeny parrot, Peanut the lovebird. Peanut will be 15 in May.
She has real moments of genius, as well as real moments of stupid. But she's always adorable and fluffy. She loves to cuddle.
@Devlyn
I'm so sorry you went through that with your dog, I'd probably strangle my roommate if they ever hurt one of my animals like that. I can't understand why people are so irresponsible.

Shadow, my Belgian shepherd/sled dog mix will be 13 in May.
Even with his dementia he's a very clever dog. He tricks and robs my other dog Bear constantly and is very sweet and gentile.

Bear is doing great for his age though! He turned 10 in February but doesn't act his age at all. He's very enthusiastic and wiggly.
Also he weights 110 lbs so he kinda just crushes people while being enthusiastic and wiggly. (though in that picture he was recovering from surgery last month so felt a bit crap.)

Both dogs were adopted as pups.

I also have a teeny parrot, Peanut the lovebird. Peanut will be 15 in May.
She has real moments of genius, as well as real moments of stupid. But she's always adorable and fluffy. She loves to cuddle.
@HiddenMica

Oh man, pacman frogs are awesome! I love how big and chunky they get lol. I've always wanted tree frogs too because they're just ugh so cute!

As for my pets, I have:

Sir the bombay kitty
Nolli the Russian blue kitty
Stubs the three-legged Syrian hamster
Apollo the bearded dragon
Bailey the eyelash crested gecko
King the betta
Arthur the mystery snail and his/her child who remains unnamed even though he's three months old

and that's it c:
@HiddenMica

Oh man, pacman frogs are awesome! I love how big and chunky they get lol. I've always wanted tree frogs too because they're just ugh so cute!

As for my pets, I have:

Sir the bombay kitty
Nolli the Russian blue kitty
Stubs the three-legged Syrian hamster
Apollo the bearded dragon
Bailey the eyelash crested gecko
King the betta
Arthur the mystery snail and his/her child who remains unnamed even though he's three months old

and that's it c:
I have an adorable Shi tzhu (odd spacing so its not censored) Poodle mix. She's a year and a half. Tiny little puppy. I'd love to have more pets, and get shelter pets, but I have really bad allergies, and I can only have allergy friendly pets.
I have an adorable Shi tzhu (odd spacing so its not censored) Poodle mix. She's a year and a half. Tiny little puppy. I'd love to have more pets, and get shelter pets, but I have really bad allergies, and I can only have allergy friendly pets.
they/them
I want chickens SO BADLY.

My boy toy hates them. lol. I'll have to figure out how to convince him...
I want chickens SO BADLY.

My boy toy hates them. lol. I'll have to figure out how to convince him...
They're really my mother's dogs, but I live with them so...

Harry, the Maltese-Shih Tzu and Rosy the Yellow Lab.

They get along well but man do they crave attention. I miss my old dog that I grew up with, Sheba. She was a German Shepherd-Rottweiler and she was just lovely. Quiet and super smart; she knew exactly who was coming to the door so she only barked when strangers showed up. Just a chill dog.

Ah well...she lived a full life.
They're really my mother's dogs, but I live with them so...

Harry, the Maltese-Shih Tzu and Rosy the Yellow Lab.

They get along well but man do they crave attention. I miss my old dog that I grew up with, Sheba. She was a German Shepherd-Rottweiler and she was just lovely. Quiet and super smart; she knew exactly who was coming to the door so she only barked when strangers showed up. Just a chill dog.

Ah well...she lived a full life.
1 2 3 4