Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 762 763 764 765 766 ... 3175 3176
@EchoesAbove It was during the Rise of the Beastclans update. So it's been since October 2014. :)
@EchoesAbove It was during the Rise of the Beastclans update. So it's been since October 2014. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Are we allowed to swear on here? I couldn't find anything about that specificually in the rules and guidelines, but wanted to double check.
Are we allowed to swear on here? I couldn't find anything about that specificually in the rules and guidelines, but wanted to double check.
xdhwk9.png
@Tognu If you type a swear word it will just get filtered out with asterisks, so there's not much point. Just don't try to get around the filter with creative spelling or symbols.
@Tognu If you type a swear word it will just get filtered out with asterisks, so there's not much point. Just don't try to get around the filter with creative spelling or symbols.
@Cynictis
Ah okay, I hadn't seen any instances in the forum so I wasn't sure. Thanks ^^
@Cynictis
Ah okay, I hadn't seen any instances in the forum so I wasn't sure. Thanks ^^
xdhwk9.png
Hello @Tognu. Inappropriate words will be censored by the word filter. What you are not allowed to do is circumvent the word filter. Examples of this would be posting pictures/gifs with profanity in them or using "creative spelling" and spacing to post uncensored profanity. From the Forum [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=66]Code of Conduct[/url]: [quote][b]Do not use profanity, insults, or personal attacks.[/b] [LIST] [*]This includes "masked" language or finding "creative" ways to get around the profanity filter [*]This includes images, signatures, and links to offsite content. [*]Posts that attack another member, that single out a player for ridicule, or that accuse someone of inappropriate in-game actions will be removed without notice. [/LIST][/quote] I hope this answers your question? :)
Hello @Tognu. Inappropriate words will be censored by the word filter. What you are not allowed to do is circumvent the word filter. Examples of this would be posting pictures/gifs with profanity in them or using "creative spelling" and spacing to post uncensored profanity.

From the Forum Code of Conduct:
Quote:
Do not use profanity, insults, or personal attacks.
  • This includes "masked" language or finding "creative" ways to get around the profanity filter
  • This includes images, signatures, and links to offsite content.
  • Posts that attack another member, that single out a player for ridicule, or that accuse someone of inappropriate in-game actions will be removed without notice.

I hope this answers your question? :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches
Yep. I was wondering what would happen if I wanted to post a piece of writing with one swear word in it. Since it'll be censored anyway, I think people can put two and two together. Thank you.

Also, good to know the rule about linking offsite content. I might not have though about linking to something like a story.
@JCStitches
Yep. I was wondering what would happen if I wanted to post a piece of writing with one swear word in it. Since it'll be censored anyway, I think people can put two and two together. Thank you.

Also, good to know the rule about linking offsite content. I might not have though about linking to something like a story.
xdhwk9.png
On the topic of ping edits: With the update that allows you to edit a post and ping someone, does it send the person another notification if you removed a ping? Er, to clarify, if I pinged someone and edited the post, does it send them a double ping? or do you have to remove it first to ping them again? Ex: I ping myself [quote]@[b][/b]Asashi banana[/quote] Then I edit the post [quote]@[b][/b]Asashi banana Edit: with sprinkles[/quote] Does it send them another ping?
On the topic of ping edits:

With the update that allows you to edit a post and ping someone, does it send the person another notification if you removed a ping? Er, to clarify, if I pinged someone and edited the post, does it send them a double ping? or do you have to remove it first to ping them again?

Ex: I ping myself
Quote:
@Asashi

banana

Then I edit the post
Quote:
@Asashi

banana

Edit: with sprinkles

Does it send them another ping?
*cOUgh*
@Asashi

It should only ping those who are added in to the post when edited :) So there should not be any double pings.
@Asashi

It should only ping those who are added in to the post when edited :) So there should not be any double pings.
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
How does selling skins and accents work? After I have a PSD/PNG of the design what's the best way to sell it to other people?
How does selling skins and accents work? After I have a PSD/PNG of the design what's the best way to sell it to other people?
I am in love with the Cobalt Filigree set, and the update said it would be stocking in the Treasure marketplace, but I can never seem to find it. I understand it's in high demand, but there are several pages of items and different things stock in different places. What page/position does the cobalt filigree spawn in? Is it always the first page, somewhere in the middle, the last page or completely random? Thanks!
I am in love with the Cobalt Filigree set, and the update said it would be stocking in the Treasure marketplace, but I can never seem to find it. I understand it's in high demand, but there are several pages of items and different things stock in different places. What page/position does the cobalt filigree spawn in? Is it always the first page, somewhere in the middle, the last page or completely random? Thanks!
windanim_by_javen-d6bl01h.gifNNDfNgs.pngZ3KdCrW.png
1 2 ... 762 763 764 765 766 ... 3175 3176