Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
@JuraNesu

Check out the Skin and Accent board for examples of how to sell your work:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin

Most people advertise here since it has the most visibility.
@JuraNesu

Check out the Skin and Accent board for examples of how to sell your work:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin

Most people advertise here since it has the most visibility.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
How much energy does a dragon need to be active?
Like Breed or Fight?
How much energy does a dragon need to be active?
Like Breed or Fight?
@Reinbre

At least 80% energy for breeding (40/50) and more than 40% for fighting (20/50).
@Reinbre

At least 80% energy for breeding (40/50) and more than 40% for fighting (20/50).
Alright, thank-you~
Alright, thank-you~
does flight rising have a store that im not aware of? like are there flight rising tshirts cause i really wanna support the website and also have someone come up to me and be like "hey you like the dragon thing"
does flight rising have a store that im not aware of? like are there flight rising tshirts cause i really wanna support the website and also have someone come up to me and be like "hey you like the dragon thing"
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngKBrR3YL.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
Hello @dorrovick! Flight Rising is still a small business that is just getting started. Physical Merchandise is not available at this time, but it has been brought up in the Suggestions forum. :)
Hello @dorrovick! Flight Rising is still a small business that is just getting started. Physical Merchandise is not available at this time, but it has been brought up in the Suggestions forum. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Anyone know where I could find the Sap battle stone in the Coli?

Also, I can't seem to get a hold of an FR user at all. Is there an issue going on with the PM's?

@Hydrosphere
Anyone know where I could find the Sap battle stone in the Coli?

Also, I can't seem to get a hold of an FR user at all. Is there an issue going on with the PM's?

@Hydrosphere
b9aWflB.png
@Soulivium

If I recall correctly, Sap is bought through the Marketplace instead of found in the Coliseum! c:

What's up with the PMs? If they're just not responding, it's possible that they haven't logged in. The user you pinged there, assuming that's who you're trying to get hold of, has dragons a bit on the hungry side. That's often a sign that a user is offline.
@Soulivium

If I recall correctly, Sap is bought through the Marketplace instead of found in the Coliseum! c:

What's up with the PMs? If they're just not responding, it's possible that they haven't logged in. The user you pinged there, assuming that's who you're trying to get hold of, has dragons a bit on the hungry side. That's often a sign that a user is offline.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
@Lund

With the exception of Imps and Nocturnes (which are glitched a bit), dragons will continue to grow until they hit the end of their first breeding cooldown. For Imps and Nocturne's their size will grow until their first breeding cooldown and then they will shrink after they are bred. I think after that their size increases again.

@Soulivium

Sap can also be found as a rare drop in the Golem's Workshop:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=64
@Lund

With the exception of Imps and Nocturnes (which are glitched a bit), dragons will continue to grow until they hit the end of their first breeding cooldown. For Imps and Nocturne's their size will grow until their first breeding cooldown and then they will shrink after they are bred. I think after that their size increases again.

@Soulivium

Sap can also be found as a rare drop in the Golem's Workshop:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=64
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
I have a question. How do i link items with apostrophes in them? I remember it being some string of characters/symbols in place of the apostrophe but the forum change messed up what I had and I forgot what the code was D=

Also is there an eta on when the item code for battle items will be fixed? or is there a different code for battle items now, rather then just the basic item=itemnamehere ?
I have a question. How do i link items with apostrophes in them? I remember it being some string of characters/symbols in place of the apostrophe but the forum change messed up what I had and I forgot what the code was D=

Also is there an eta on when the item code for battle items will be fixed? or is there a different code for battle items now, rather then just the basic item=itemnamehere ?
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png