Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Steven Universe anyone??
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@lintfeet

Yeah...I wish we knew more about them.

Maybe we'll see them in "human" forms when Steven learns how to heal corrupted gems.
@lintfeet

Yeah...I wish we knew more about them.

Maybe we'll see them in "human" forms when Steven learns how to heal corrupted gems.
25fu4ux.jpg
yessssssss

it's good to see other people on this site that enjoy watching gay space rocks
i have to say that Lapis, Connie and Greg are my top three
well, maybe Jasper too but she's kinda... terrible
yeah

oh man i've read about Rose and Pearl theories but not the Lapis one, though i can see why there'd be a theory about this

@LordNyoka @Bolton i'd love to see Jasper redeemed too but
she's Jasper

sigh

oh well, can't blame us for dreaming! ?^•?•^?
yessssssss

it's good to see other people on this site that enjoy watching gay space rocks
i have to say that Lapis, Connie and Greg are my top three
well, maybe Jasper too but she's kinda... terrible
yeah

oh man i've read about Rose and Pearl theories but not the Lapis one, though i can see why there'd be a theory about this

@LordNyoka @Bolton i'd love to see Jasper redeemed too but
she's Jasper

sigh

oh well, can't blame us for dreaming! ?^•?•^?
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
@Dovalore

Ssssh...Let us dream. Let us dream...

GREG IS SO ADORABLE. I CAN'T EVEN-

Okay. No. I need to stop obsessing over gay rocks and humans with majestic manes.

I'm fandom trash and there is no hope left for me.
@Dovalore

Ssssh...Let us dream. Let us dream...

GREG IS SO ADORABLE. I CAN'T EVEN-

Okay. No. I need to stop obsessing over gay rocks and humans with majestic manes.

I'm fandom trash and there is no hope left for me.
25fu4ux.jpg
@stripedcarnee
SAME ACTUALLY RE: SPECTRUM????
like the fact that the gems love and care about pearl and treat her like a PERSON (gem) and with love just. it's so important to see an autistic character in that situation even if them being on the spectrum is a headcanon
@stripedcarnee
SAME ACTUALLY RE: SPECTRUM????
like the fact that the gems love and care about pearl and treat her like a PERSON (gem) and with love just. it's so important to see an autistic character in that situation even if them being on the spectrum is a headcanon
ePOliyb.png
MUYNhfy.png
L74Jfbv.png
im silas BWi9PQR.gif WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
Oh god this episode where to start

"Someones using my art in a way I don't approve of" WHOMP THERE IT IS.

Then we have the scary serious allusion to the roof top sniper. I'm wondering if there will be any blow back from that.

I wish they would have gone more into the father/son relationship. Buck and Bill have an odd relationship.

Also, Bills workshop is in some old run down building/ruin it looks like which I find weird.

Just a lot of serious themes they touched on today. The story could be told so many different ways.
Oh god this episode where to start

"Someones using my art in a way I don't approve of" WHOMP THERE IT IS.

Then we have the scary serious allusion to the roof top sniper. I'm wondering if there will be any blow back from that.

I wish they would have gone more into the father/son relationship. Buck and Bill have an odd relationship.

Also, Bills workshop is in some old run down building/ruin it looks like which I find weird.

Just a lot of serious themes they touched on today. The story could be told so many different ways.
"If love's a sickness, then my dear i believe you've caught the Plague" #plagueisweenies2k15
S7TbD3M.pngtumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo5_r1_250.png
SV2g5fA.png
S7TbD3M.png
Spoilers transparent below :y

When people were laughing at Greg it made me really sad like I actually felt like crying?? Same with Mayor Dewey when he saw the pictures and Buck just got really annoyed with him? It hit really close to home because I live away from my parents most of the time and I really miss them and I didn't realise how much I appreciated them until recently.

A really heartwarming episode. qmq I may have shed a tear or two.
Spoilers transparent below :y

When people were laughing at Greg it made me really sad like I actually felt like crying?? Same with Mayor Dewey when he saw the pictures and Buck just got really annoyed with him? It hit really close to home because I live away from my parents most of the time and I really miss them and I didn't realise how much I appreciated them until recently.

A really heartwarming episode. qmq I may have shed a tear or two.
** UK: FR time +8 **
WFLfm9v.giffcB95fc.gifIqKV10c.gif
*Walks into a doughnut shop. Considers all of the doughnuts."

"Can I get a caprice salad?"

^Best moment. Also nice to see that Lars hasn't learned a thing. >.>
*Walks into a doughnut shop. Considers all of the doughnuts."

"Can I get a caprice salad?"

^Best moment. Also nice to see that Lars hasn't learned a thing. >.>
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
i never noticed sour cream's ridiculous voice before today's episode and now just looking at him makes me giggle like an idiot
i never noticed sour cream's ridiculous voice before today's episode and now just looking at him makes me giggle like an idiot
105cg38.png105cg38.png105cg38.png
I have to say my favorite space rock is Pearl because I love that she's this dainty perfectionist that can hold her own in a fight. A lot of the things she does and the way she reacts emotionally hits home with me a lot of the time. I can't help but feel like there will be plenty more heart wrenching Pearl episodes that are going to destroy us all, oh gosh.

I just can't help but love Birdmom.
Also, she makes all the best faces, yessss. :D
I have to say my favorite space rock is Pearl because I love that she's this dainty perfectionist that can hold her own in a fight. A lot of the things she does and the way she reacts emotionally hits home with me a lot of the time. I can't help but feel like there will be plenty more heart wrenching Pearl episodes that are going to destroy us all, oh gosh.

I just can't help but love Birdmom.
Also, she makes all the best faces, yessss. :D
Oh my god todays episode made me so happy for mostly the same reason as @Murasaki

Buck Dewey man

Just

Buck Dewey.
Oh my god todays episode made me so happy for mostly the same reason as @Murasaki

Buck Dewey man

Just

Buck Dewey.
tumblr_nc6gkdGLZV1sp5grco1_500.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13