Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Steven Universe anyone??
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Lesley Gotcha. On another note, Jamie was super cringeworthy here. Reminded me of a younger me way back when - right down to the awful poetry.

Not so much the soggy mail in the sea though, that's just downright irresponsible.
@Lesley Gotcha. On another note, Jamie was super cringeworthy here. Reminded me of a younger me way back when - right down to the awful poetry.

Not so much the soggy mail in the sea though, that's just downright irresponsible.
@Tiky

Rght? He was terrible. He seemed like a chill guy in the first episode he was in but NOPE.

All this episode really did was make me want to hear Ruby and Sapphire's backstory even more though. One thing I've noticed is that when Garnet sounds like she's talking from experience, she's definitely talking from experience.
@Tiky

Rght? He was terrible. He seemed like a chill guy in the first episode he was in but NOPE.

All this episode really did was make me want to hear Ruby and Sapphire's backstory even more though. One thing I've noticed is that when Garnet sounds like she's talking from experience, she's definitely talking from experience.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
@Lesley Ugh, saaaaame! I'm standing by the fanon that Sapphire pretty much became Ruby's safe place, and Ruby's passion was what kept Sapphire going throughout. I don't think I'd be ready for that episode, gosh.

I reaaaaally want more gem backstory. I want to see Pearl back on Homeworld, I want to see Amethyst as she spent those years in Kindergarten, I want to see WHO ROSE QUARTZ REALLY WAS.

I'm so obsessed with alien space rock women. H e l p
@Lesley Ugh, saaaaame! I'm standing by the fanon that Sapphire pretty much became Ruby's safe place, and Ruby's passion was what kept Sapphire going throughout. I don't think I'd be ready for that episode, gosh.

I reaaaaally want more gem backstory. I want to see Pearl back on Homeworld, I want to see Amethyst as she spent those years in Kindergarten, I want to see WHO ROSE QUARTZ REALLY WAS.

I'm so obsessed with alien space rock women. H e l p
@Lesley
yah i love her she is so awesome and she is my favourite character because of all the things you mentioned. Also just the way nothing really bothers her and the whole way she acts in different situations.
@Lesley
yah i love her she is so awesome and she is my favourite character because of all the things you mentioned. Also just the way nothing really bothers her and the whole way she acts in different situations.
I'll just...leave this gif...right here... [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/3f8541f913a94b38937772a09d4e8cb9/tumblr_nna5hqDab71u1e188o1_500.gif[/img]
I'll just...leave this gif...right here...

tumblr_nna5hqDab71u1e188o1_500.gif
25fu4ux.jpg
basically this episodes just further solidified that garnet is the goal in life snd that no one can deny it (even if they get rejected while other people's mail floats in the ocean)

also?? i'm pretty sure that the replacement mailperson was sadie's mom? that was the first thing i thought as soon as i saw her. they look uncannily similar.
basically this episodes just further solidified that garnet is the goal in life snd that no one can deny it (even if they get rejected while other people's mail floats in the ocean)

also?? i'm pretty sure that the replacement mailperson was sadie's mom? that was the first thing i thought as soon as i saw her. they look uncannily similar.
mD7cD.gifjEoykqi.png
@Boundary ah, i see! probably should've paid a little more attention there :p
@Boundary ah, i see! probably should've paid a little more attention there :p
mD7cD.gifjEoykqi.png
You know what I loved about this episode?

That it showed that love isn't immediate and that it does take effort and a lot of time and just. Jamie is like a middle school lovesick boy and it makes me laugh so hard.

He was majestic.

Also I love how they incorportated Sadie's mom. And that she has a kneebrace. ;;V;;
You know what I loved about this episode?

That it showed that love isn't immediate and that it does take effort and a lot of time and just. Jamie is like a middle school lovesick boy and it makes me laugh so hard.

He was majestic.

Also I love how they incorportated Sadie's mom. And that she has a kneebrace. ;;V;;
sig43_by_dingobreath-dc9xf8y.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13