Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Steven Universe anyone??
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
I feel like now might be the time to mention that the first time I ever heard Buck's name I thought his name was Bok Choy. Mind you this was before his dad was even a thing, so I had no other frame of reference.

It's not my fault that every other person in this town is food.

EDIT: Also, me and my sister were mildly confused when the cool kids first showed up because we thought that Sour Cream and Bok Buck looked like human male versions of Pearl and Garnet. And after like 50+ episodes I can't shake the visual similarities either.
I feel like now might be the time to mention that the first time I ever heard Buck's name I thought his name was Bok Choy. Mind you this was before his dad was even a thing, so I had no other frame of reference.

It's not my fault that every other person in this town is food.

EDIT: Also, me and my sister were mildly confused when the cool kids first showed up because we thought that Sour Cream and Bok Buck looked like human male versions of Pearl and Garnet. And after like 50+ episodes I can't shake the visual similarities either.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
This weeks episode was so gosh dingle darn cute.

I'm actually REALLY starting to love the cool kids. Like, I liked them a lot before, but its growing into a deeply imbued love just because they are so real in a show that otherwise is absolute insanity and it brings me joy.

Also, did anyone else notice that this episode also had Garnet's past design? I'm wondering when the new-new episodes are gunna be coming out, as in post-Jailbreak. ovo

There was Joyride, but I think the rest of them have just been backstory little clippets about the rest of Beach City.

And is anyone else pumped for next weeks episode? "Redemption"?

/as a Peridot fan holds breath until blue in face
This weeks episode was so gosh dingle darn cute.

I'm actually REALLY starting to love the cool kids. Like, I liked them a lot before, but its growing into a deeply imbued love just because they are so real in a show that otherwise is absolute insanity and it brings me joy.

Also, did anyone else notice that this episode also had Garnet's past design? I'm wondering when the new-new episodes are gunna be coming out, as in post-Jailbreak. ovo

There was Joyride, but I think the rest of them have just been backstory little clippets about the rest of Beach City.

And is anyone else pumped for next weeks episode? "Redemption"?

/as a Peridot fan holds breath until blue in face
sig43_by_dingobreath-dc9xf8y.png
Watching the new episode sooooon =u=~
Watching the new episode sooooon =u=~
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.pngAvyQk6b.png

Female ~ US ~ Water Flight. My name is Adam, and I proudly take care of my Steel Crest Clan! I love WoW, snakes, Sailor Moon and Pokemon~ Feel free to hit me up for trading, dragon breeding, or even just a chat. Roleplay friendly! Please pingaling me~

i ' m w i s h i n g f o r -- Crimson Leg Silks!
i like steven because i am a loser who likes main characters more than anyone else every single time. Every Single Time. please protect the gem child
i like steven because i am a loser who likes main characters more than anyone else every single time. Every Single Time. please protect the gem child
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
@Cassichu

THIS WEEK WILL BE MY DOOM. I CAN'T WAIT THIS LONG!

Also: episode...please be about Centipeetle. Or Peri. Please don't be about Pearl. Don't break my heart!
Jasper come back I miss you so much :c

And yeah, the cool kids are some of the best teen characters ever made. They are just so kind and nice to Steven!
@Cassichu

THIS WEEK WILL BE MY DOOM. I CAN'T WAIT THIS LONG!

Also: episode...please be about Centipeetle. Or Peri. Please don't be about Pearl. Don't break my heart!
Jasper come back I miss you so much :c

And yeah, the cool kids are some of the best teen characters ever made. They are just so kind and nice to Steven!
25fu4ux.jpg
@Bolton
If it's about the centipeedle I'ma freakin cry.

If it's about Pearl I'm gunna die.

If it's about Peri I'm gunna dance on the ceiling, and if it's about anyone else I will be 50 shades of confused.
And ssh if she comes back then Lapis my water babby needs to come back too

YES I KNOW AHHH.
It's like. Actual people enjoying his presence and him being goofy lil' ol' Steven and it makes me so happy. It's just. Yeah. I think they're so REAL with their issues, its kinda grounding, compared to Steven's... well.

Steven problems.
@Bolton
If it's about the centipeedle I'ma freakin cry.

If it's about Pearl I'm gunna die.

If it's about Peri I'm gunna dance on the ceiling, and if it's about anyone else I will be 50 shades of confused.
And ssh if she comes back then Lapis my water babby needs to come back too

YES I KNOW AHHH.
It's like. Actual people enjoying his presence and him being goofy lil' ol' Steven and it makes me so happy. It's just. Yeah. I think they're so REAL with their issues, its kinda grounding, compared to Steven's... well.

Steven problems.
@Cassichu

Steven problems. That's...the most accurate description of everything what happened to our poor tiny gem child XD

I'm gonna cry. It doesn't matter who will be reformed. I'll drown in tears.
@Cassichu

Steven problems. That's...the most accurate description of everything what happened to our poor tiny gem child XD

I'm gonna cry. It doesn't matter who will be reformed. I'll drown in tears.
25fu4ux.jpg
@Bolton
#firstworldStevenproblems

It's a new thing.
Forever.

Honestly I just. I wanna have a birfday episode with little Ruby and Sapphire.
THE PRECIOUS GAY SPACE ROCKS NEED TO COME OUT AND BE AWKWARD WITH STEVEN FOR A WHILE. AND THEN HAVE AN ARGUMENT AND STEVEN HAS TO GET THEM TO MAKE UP.
@Bolton
#firstworldStevenproblems

It's a new thing.
Forever.

Honestly I just. I wanna have a birfday episode with little Ruby and Sapphire.
THE PRECIOUS GAY SPACE ROCKS NEED TO COME OUT AND BE AWKWARD WITH STEVEN FOR A WHILE. AND THEN HAVE AN ARGUMENT AND STEVEN HAS TO GET THEM TO MAKE UP.
@Cassichu

YES. THIS. I NEED THIS EPISODE IN MY LIFE.
Especially Sapphire. My precious tiny gem ;3;
more gems for Steven tag

Ppppst...imagine an episode where Rose and Greg write a song together.
@Cassichu

YES. THIS. I NEED THIS EPISODE IN MY LIFE.
Especially Sapphire. My precious tiny gem ;3;
more gems for Steven tag

Ppppst...imagine an episode where Rose and Greg write a song together.
25fu4ux.jpg

@Bolton
AHH YES. And Ruby. I just want one episode where Ruby gets her butt whooped and Sapphire comes in and saves it and then smooshes her face like ARE U HURT MY SWEET LITTLE BABBY???

Also how dare you shut up right this moment my heart is not ready for this I'm still recovering from my Rose overdose from last week.

@Bolton
AHH YES. And Ruby. I just want one episode where Ruby gets her butt whooped and Sapphire comes in and saves it and then smooshes her face like ARE U HURT MY SWEET LITTLE BABBY???

Also how dare you shut up right this moment my heart is not ready for this I'm still recovering from my Rose overdose from last week.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13