Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Steven Universe anyone??
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@StripedCarnee
With your other post you literally just described me I think bc omg. I love all the characters so much. I want to smother Rose in love and affection and therefore smother Steve and then hug all the gems. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

EVEN YOU JASPER.

YOU BIG OL' BUFF CHEETO PUFF.

Also I can confirm young Greg is best Greg and always forever Greg.
@StripedCarnee
With your other post you literally just described me I think bc omg. I love all the characters so much. I want to smother Rose in love and affection and therefore smother Steve and then hug all the gems. EVERY SINGLE ONE.

EVEN YOU JASPER.

YOU BIG OL' BUFF CHEETO PUFF.

Also I can confirm young Greg is best Greg and always forever Greg.
sig43_by_dingobreath-dc9xf8y.png
@Stripedcarnee I'm the Amethyst of my group...o.o' (Not above sitting around and binge watching terrible 90s' sitcoms either. In fact in a previous topic I was actually talking about all the Full House references in SU, haha. Irony.)
@Stripedcarnee I'm the Amethyst of my group...o.o' (Not above sitting around and binge watching terrible 90s' sitcoms either. In fact in a previous topic I was actually talking about all the Full House references in SU, haha. Irony.)
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
Did y'all hear the news that Peridot is gonna be returning in episodes really far down the line?

Deedee Magno-Hall (Pearl's VA) just tweeted that she just did a recording session with Shelby Rabara, who voices Peridot.

The thing is, since it's a Cartoon Network show, the crewniverse works really far ahead, and they've already produced everything through the season 2 finale, possibly further. So if Shelby is still recording for an episode right now, it means that it's for an episode way in the future

Which personally I'm so excited about, because it hints to me maybe that Peridot ends up turning to the crystal gems, or maybe that we get to visit homeworld? ?
Did y'all hear the news that Peridot is gonna be returning in episodes really far down the line?

Deedee Magno-Hall (Pearl's VA) just tweeted that she just did a recording session with Shelby Rabara, who voices Peridot.

The thing is, since it's a Cartoon Network show, the crewniverse works really far ahead, and they've already produced everything through the season 2 finale, possibly further. So if Shelby is still recording for an episode right now, it means that it's for an episode way in the future

Which personally I'm so excited about, because it hints to me maybe that Peridot ends up turning to the crystal gems, or maybe that we get to visit homeworld? ?
Starfish Glow Star Fallen Star Morning Star Starfish
@Riddlekitten

They are all precious and need to be protected but in all honest they dont need our protection they are strong and independednt.

@Lesley

Oh man we're halfway to having a full Crystal Gem group we just need a garnet and a pearl
@Riddlekitten

They are all precious and need to be protected but in all honest they dont need our protection they are strong and independednt.

@Lesley

Oh man we're halfway to having a full Crystal Gem group we just need a garnet and a pearl
tumblr_nc6gkdGLZV1sp5grco1_500.gif
@lintfeet

Oh My GOD THATS AWESOME IM SO PUMPED FOR MORE GREEN DORITE
@lintfeet

Oh My GOD THATS AWESOME IM SO PUMPED FOR MORE GREEN DORITE
tumblr_nc6gkdGLZV1sp5grco1_500.gif
Aaaahhhh!! I love Steven Universe! It is such a great show, I'm so excited to see the new episodes!
I love a lot of the characters, not not too many I don't like. But my fav gem is Peridot, I love that grumpy mouldy dorito who's just trying to get the job done without everyone breaking her things. :'D

I can't wait to see her come back!! I feel like Ronaldo would be involved somehow haha.
Aaaahhhh!! I love Steven Universe! It is such a great show, I'm so excited to see the new episodes!
I love a lot of the characters, not not too many I don't like. But my fav gem is Peridot, I love that grumpy mouldy dorito who's just trying to get the job done without everyone breaking her things. :'D

I can't wait to see her come back!! I feel like Ronaldo would be involved somehow haha.
wTOyoFv.pngED8lzEj.pngzjXFC3v.pngrSS3hQ0.png
Huge fan over here \^o^/
It's a shame that I haven't drawn any proper fanart of it yet ;_;

I love most of the characters, but associate best with Amethyst, she's relatable in so many ways!

As for theories, I'm not one to overthink shows so got none. There were a couple interesting ones I read on tumblr though. And I love that before we found out about Ruby and Sapphire this person on Deviantart had come fortwards with the theory that Garnet was a fusion ^_^
Huge fan over here \^o^/
It's a shame that I haven't drawn any proper fanart of it yet ;_;

I love most of the characters, but associate best with Amethyst, she's relatable in so many ways!

As for theories, I'm not one to overthink shows so got none. There were a couple interesting ones I read on tumblr though. And I love that before we found out about Ruby and Sapphire this person on Deviantart had come fortwards with the theory that Garnet was a fusion ^_^
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
Do you guys have your birthstones as canon characters yet?

Mine is Ruby and I'm so deeply excited to be represented by a tiny gay sports crab
Do you guys have your birthstones as canon characters yet?

Mine is Ruby and I'm so deeply excited to be represented by a tiny gay sports crab
@lintfeet Yup. I'm a giant woman! [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/9d4ea2862a9f89165e8bb96d824c2b95/tumblr_n1nv82ToCS1rdlnrpo1_r1_400.gif[/img]
@lintfeet

Yup. I'm a giant woman!
tumblr_n1nv82ToCS1rdlnrpo1_r1_400.gif
25fu4ux.jpg
@bolton ahhhh congrats lol, Opal has to be my favorite gem. (and giant woman is one of my absolute favorite epsiodes)

and not just for Opal, but also the Heaven and Earth beetles. I have so many theories but they confuse me so much :<
@bolton ahhhh congrats lol, Opal has to be my favorite gem. (and giant woman is one of my absolute favorite epsiodes)

and not just for Opal, but also the Heaven and Earth beetles. I have so many theories but they confuse me so much :<
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13