Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Food, Training, Battle, -50% fams
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 158 159
@Kuroida
Thank you~!
@Kuroida
Thank you~!
No problem. :)

up
No problem. :)

up
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Kuroida
Can I have 1000 meat points and 3000 plant points?
@Kuroida
Can I have 1000 meat points and 3000 plant points?
@058 Yup. On its way :)
@058 Yup. On its way :)

@Kuroida

Hi Kuroida, I have five level 6 dragons that needs to level up till 9. Is 7K each okay?
@Kuroida

Hi Kuroida, I have five level 6 dragons that needs to level up till 9. Is 7K each okay?
JZDfE0q.jpg
@Kuroida oh hi! I'm wondering if you still do the training?
@Kuroida oh hi! I'm wondering if you still do the training?
70yj1YJ.png
@Kisetsukaze If you can take them back real fast I could do it. I'm in the middle of a dom push and I don't have space to hold all 6 of them :S Otherwise maybe move to next week?

@PhantomDaVinci Yeah I'm still doing training. Atm I'm in the middle of a dom push so I can't really do the higher lvls (20+) until next week if that's alright. I could add you to a waitlist tho.
@Kisetsukaze If you can take them back real fast I could do it. I'm in the middle of a dom push and I don't have space to hold all 6 of them :S Otherwise maybe move to next week?

@PhantomDaVinci Yeah I'm still doing training. Atm I'm in the middle of a dom push so I can't really do the higher lvls (20+) until next week if that's alright. I could add you to a waitlist tho.

@Kuroida oh! before you do that, around how much would it be to train a dragon from level 16 into a level 25?
@Kuroida oh! before you do that, around how much would it be to train a dragon from level 16 into a level 25?
70yj1YJ.png
@PhantomDaVinci Recently I've done 20-25 for 100kt. So somewhere around there would be good
@PhantomDaVinci Recently I've done 20-25 for 100kt. So somewhere around there would be good

@Kuroida hmmm alright I'll come back a little later then ^^ Dont put me in the pinglist yet
@Kuroida hmmm alright I'll come back a little later then ^^ Dont put me in the pinglist yet
70yj1YJ.png
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 158 159