Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Food, Training, Battle, -50% fams
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 158 159
No problem.

bump!
No problem.

bump!
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Kuroida

Sorry just woke up. Ah I see I don't mind either way. I just set up the CR you can accept it any time that is convenient to you. Its only 5 dragons not 6 btw. :p
@Kuroida

Sorry just woke up. Ah I see I don't mind either way. I just set up the CR you can accept it any time that is convenient to you. Its only 5 dragons not 6 btw. :p
JZDfE0q.jpg
@Kisetsukaze K. I took them. If you could stay on for an hour or so (or come back later) I should have them done and out.
@Kisetsukaze K. I took them. If you could stay on for an hour or so (or come back later) I should have them done and out.

@Kuroida

Yea I can. I 'll wait here as long as it takes till its done. Sorry to bother you during ur dom push. DX
@Kuroida

Yea I can. I 'll wait here as long as it takes till its done. Sorry to bother you during ur dom push. DX
JZDfE0q.jpg
@Kisetsukaze No worries. Could always use the money to buy more fodder :P Also realize that 6-9 is a hell of a lot faster than 1-9 so I should have them all done in like the next 20min ish.
@Kisetsukaze No worries. Could always use the money to buy more fodder :P Also realize that 6-9 is a hell of a lot faster than 1-9 so I should have them all done in like the next 20min ish.

@Kuroida

Ah okay then! I already accepted the CR you send me so far.
@Kuroida

Ah okay then! I already accepted the CR you send me so far.
JZDfE0q.jpg
@Kisetsukaze Last one coming your way. Thanks for waiting!
@Kisetsukaze Last one coming your way. Thanks for waiting!

@Kuroida

No prob. Thanks for training my dragons. :D
@Kuroida

No prob. Thanks for training my dragons. :D
JZDfE0q.jpg
No problem

Bump
No problem

Bump

@Kuroida Hello! Could I buy some food? I'm looking for meat and seafood; 2000pts of each, if possible!
@Kuroida Hello! Could I buy some food? I'm looking for meat and seafood; 2000pts of each, if possible!
Cubie.png
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 158 159