Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | When you think New Zealand, you think..?
1 2 3 4 5
Sheep.
Sheep.
i think of hobbits, mountains, and sheep!!

mostly hobbits, though.
i think of hobbits, mountains, and sheep!!

mostly hobbits, though.
V4hrJKR.png
I think of three things: 1) The song 'New Zealand' by Amanda Palmer, 2) kiwis, and 3) I must admit I'm that kind of person that will start talking about LotR enthusiastically. /o\ I honestly didn't know they worked on Prometheus too, though, that is... SO RAD. One more thing to flail about, I guess.
I think of three things: 1) The song 'New Zealand' by Amanda Palmer, 2) kiwis, and 3) I must admit I'm that kind of person that will start talking about LotR enthusiastically. /o\ I honestly didn't know they worked on Prometheus too, though, that is... SO RAD. One more thing to flail about, I guess.
kiwi birds
soccer (prob football to you guys idk)
uummmm some game i think was like amazing island except with kiwis?????
waterfalls
kiwi birds
soccer (prob football to you guys idk)
uummmm some game i think was like amazing island except with kiwis?????
waterfalls
The scenery in general - the one sunrise I saw over Mt Cook and the smell around Rotorua really stuck out to me when I visited. Tuatara lizards. Kiwi birds. Maori people. The sheer amount of sheep there.

And the rivalry between you guys and Aus. Whenever our international team (I'm an aussie) for some sport goes up against yours it almost seems like all the free TV stations never stop advertising when the game is. And youtube for that matter :|
The scenery in general - the one sunrise I saw over Mt Cook and the smell around Rotorua really stuck out to me when I visited. Tuatara lizards. Kiwi birds. Maori people. The sheer amount of sheep there.

And the rivalry between you guys and Aus. Whenever our international team (I'm an aussie) for some sport goes up against yours it almost seems like all the free TV stations never stop advertising when the game is. And youtube for that matter :|
The land of the swallowed vowels.

... Sorry, I'm Australian, teasing you is in my blood. XP
The land of the swallowed vowels.

... Sorry, I'm Australian, teasing you is in my blood. XP
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
the land of hobbits
the land of hobbits
9g0BXbt.gif

https://prairiemutt.carrd.co/
sheep
sheep