Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | When you think New Zealand, you think..?
1 2 3 4 5
Really weird birds.

Y'all got kiwis, kakapos, keas, tomtits, hihis... What the heck is going on with your birds, New Zealand
Really weird birds.

Y'all got kiwis, kakapos, keas, tomtits, hihis... What the heck is going on with your birds, New Zealand
tumblr_nnjlsxPcwR1uoa86qo1_250.png
sheep dressed as lord of the rings characters
sheep dressed as lord of the rings characters
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry ~~check out my code shop!
Steak, sheep (thank you Hetalia) and how you can say that you live in Australia even though you don't since Australia is the name of a continent and how awesome that is

...yeah.
Steak, sheep (thank you Hetalia) and how you can say that you live in Australia even though you don't since Australia is the name of a continent and how awesome that is

...yeah.
Lost Kiwi reporting in :D

I think of the scenery, sleeping out in the forest at night (because NOTHING will really harm you, cept maybe a stray cow, or our one* mildly harmful spider)
*Actually probably two, because haven't redbacks been migrating over, darn it 'straya, is this some kind of war declaration sending spiders over...
Also Kiwi's, Moa, Weka, AND GOSH DARN HAAST'S EAGLE, though it be dead now.

@Kaan
I think you might be a little bit confused, close, but not quite there, as the continent we're in is Oceania, but the region is Australasia, unless you have been taught differently?
Also yes Hetalia world lessons XD

Lost Kiwi reporting in :D

I think of the scenery, sleeping out in the forest at night (because NOTHING will really harm you, cept maybe a stray cow, or our one* mildly harmful spider)
*Actually probably two, because haven't redbacks been migrating over, darn it 'straya, is this some kind of war declaration sending spiders over...
Also Kiwi's, Moa, Weka, AND GOSH DARN HAAST'S EAGLE, though it be dead now.

@Kaan
I think you might be a little bit confused, close, but not quite there, as the continent we're in is Oceania, but the region is Australasia, unless you have been taught differently?
Also yes Hetalia world lessons XD

concerns associated with effluent runoff *cough* Sorry, essay I'm currently working on.
I mean, farming! Meat! Fresh organic foods..and..a lot of good-damn insects. Also, Luminaries? Anyone? :3
concerns associated with effluent runoff *cough* Sorry, essay I'm currently working on.
I mean, farming! Meat! Fresh organic foods..and..a lot of good-damn insects. Also, Luminaries? Anyone? :3
gfff_zpsqk3cnzy9.png
• •• Profile • Wishlist • Sale • Journal •
partymini.png
@DaFryingPan @Nequam bluddy Aussies, git oudda muh thred . *shakes fist*
I love our little rivalry though really. Too right about the sports rivalry though, I've never known so many people watch cricket as when we faced (and lost to) you guys. Even I did. NZ vs Aus automatically becomes a matter of personal pride. xD

@BrazenIron hello lost kiwi, follow the southern cross in the sky! ;)
Supposedly them pesky 'strayans have been sending us redbacks (as if possums weren't enough!), but I've not run into any yet. The shape of a whitetail spider has been permanently burnt into my brain though, I could spot one a mile off.!
As for camping, I'd maybe worry about wild pigs. Some of those beasties get big. But otherwise the biggest danger camping in NZ is getting lost, for sure! Seems like there's always some tourist underestimating the vast remoteness of this country and getting lost. :C
@DaFryingPan @Nequam bluddy Aussies, git oudda muh thred . *shakes fist*
I love our little rivalry though really. Too right about the sports rivalry though, I've never known so many people watch cricket as when we faced (and lost to) you guys. Even I did. NZ vs Aus automatically becomes a matter of personal pride. xD

@BrazenIron hello lost kiwi, follow the southern cross in the sky! ;)
Supposedly them pesky 'strayans have been sending us redbacks (as if possums weren't enough!), but I've not run into any yet. The shape of a whitetail spider has been permanently burnt into my brain though, I could spot one a mile off.!
As for camping, I'd maybe worry about wild pigs. Some of those beasties get big. But otherwise the biggest danger camping in NZ is getting lost, for sure! Seems like there's always some tourist underestimating the vast remoteness of this country and getting lost. :C
msc80h.png
My first thought is a recollection of the image of a map over New Zealand.

Second thought is Kiwi birds. Third thought is that little green figure in jade that I forget what it's called. Fourth thought is black swans.
There are a lot of more thoughts but, well...

Associated colours are green and a rich brown.
My first thought is a recollection of the image of a map over New Zealand.

Second thought is Kiwi birds. Third thought is that little green figure in jade that I forget what it's called. Fourth thought is black swans.
There are a lot of more thoughts but, well...

Associated colours are green and a rich brown.
ayyyy hello hi NZer! While im not from New Zealand, I live here but hi anyway!
ayyyy hello hi NZer! While im not from New Zealand, I live here but hi anyway!
70yj1YJ.png
@brazeniron

Whoa I did not know that o.o
Australia
Oceania
Australasia

So many names!! xD
@brazeniron

Whoa I did not know that o.o
Australia
Oceania
Australasia

So many names!! xD
I think of mountains, a whole lot of green grass and the Lord of the Rings.
I think of mountains, a whole lot of green grass and the Lord of the Rings.
N5Fffyx.png
1 2 3 4 5