Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | LOTS of Dragons! Newbie Discount! (NEW!)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 47 48
beep
beep
tumblr_ovbyznl6Rn1rweltxo1_400.png
beep
beep
beep
beep
beep
beep
beep
beep
beep
beep
@Beekeeper

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you.
Thanks for holding him this long even, but I've come to believe that he isn't quite what I'm looking for since I'm looking for dragons that would properly represent character I have.
Along with discussing the potential of buying him with other older members of FR they said I shouldn't spend so much on a Noc like him. I was racked with indecision so it took me a while to get back to you, but I think I'll pass for now. Thank you though for giving me a chance at purchasing him and I hope the other buyer thoroughly enjoys him :)
@Beekeeper

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you.
Thanks for holding him this long even, but I've come to believe that he isn't quite what I'm looking for since I'm looking for dragons that would properly represent character I have.
Along with discussing the potential of buying him with other older members of FR they said I shouldn't spend so much on a Noc like him. I was racked with indecision so it took me a while to get back to you, but I think I'll pass for now. Thank you though for giving me a chance at purchasing him and I hope the other buyer thoroughly enjoys him :)
divider_zps15d794e8.png
@TodaysTomorrow

That's okay, thanks for letting me know! And yeah, while I think it's a pretty fair price for a double gened 1st gen (considering the price of the genes, especially), it is a lot to spend on a dragon especially when you're new and really only worth it if you're sure you really like him, so I totally understand.
@TodaysTomorrow

That's okay, thanks for letting me know! And yeah, while I think it's a pretty fair price for a double gened 1st gen (considering the price of the genes, especially), it is a lot to spend on a dragon especially when you're new and really only worth it if you're sure you really like him, so I totally understand.
@InTheAlley

You asked me to let you know if this dragon became available again, and I haven't heard from the person who was going to buy her in a few days, so if you still want her, she's 10k!

@MarrsBarrs

So that RB you wanted but said the other person could take is still available, they never got back to me. He's still 10k if you want him!

@Godiva

That nocturne you wanted is available now, so you're welcome to sent a CR whenever you're ready if you still want him! ^^
@InTheAlley

You asked me to let you know if this dragon became available again, and I haven't heard from the person who was going to buy her in a few days, so if you still want her, she's 10k!

@MarrsBarrs

So that RB you wanted but said the other person could take is still available, they never got back to me. He's still 10k if you want him!

@Godiva

That nocturne you wanted is available now, so you're welcome to sent a CR whenever you're ready if you still want him! ^^
@beekeeper
omg awesome
i have the gold for it :)
@beekeeper
omg awesome
i have the gold for it :)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 47 48