Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | LOTS of Dragons! Newbie Discount! (NEW!)
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 47 48
@Beekeeper

Thank you!
I'll send the CR now.

Feel free to ping me if you decide to put up any more first gen gened Nocturnes. I will more likely then not buy them :)
@Beekeeper

Thank you!
I'll send the CR now.

Feel free to ping me if you decide to put up any more first gen gened Nocturnes. I will more likely then not buy them :)
U58SZuw.png
(Sorry I was away a bit, I got all excited because there was a new bird in my yard. XD)

@InTheAlley

Okay, cool! Go ahead and send the CR whenever you're ready!

@Godiva

Sure thing! If so, I'll probably start giving you more of a discount, just because you've bought so many. XD
(Sorry I was away a bit, I got all excited because there was a new bird in my yard. XD)

@InTheAlley

Okay, cool! Go ahead and send the CR whenever you're ready!

@Godiva

Sure thing! If so, I'll probably start giving you more of a discount, just because you've bought so many. XD
tumblr_ovbyznl6Rn1rweltxo1_400.png
@beekeeper
sending now
@beekeeper
sending now
(Oooh nice! cx)

@Beekeeper

A discount would be nice haha, this project cut into my budget majorly, but it's totally worth it! Also I'd feel bad taking more of a discount from you because you're already giving me a newbie discount lol.
(Oooh nice! cx)

@Beekeeper

A discount would be nice haha, this project cut into my budget majorly, but it's totally worth it! Also I'd feel bad taking more of a discount from you because you're already giving me a newbie discount lol.
U58SZuw.png
beep
beep
beep
beep
@Godiva

Aaaand three new 1st gens! Two double genes, one triple! :O
@Godiva

Aaaand three new 1st gens! Two double genes, one triple! :O
@Beekeeper

Thanks for pinging me!
How much for all three? / pretty much reserve them for me I'm in love cx
The second two are totally what I was looking for color wise. The first might not be the colors I was looking for, but I love the tripple gene. So not sure about the first, but definitely the second two.
@Beekeeper

Thanks for pinging me!
How much for all three? / pretty much reserve them for me I'm in love cx
The second two are totally what I was looking for color wise. The first might not be the colors I was looking for, but I love the tripple gene. So not sure about the first, but definitely the second two.
U58SZuw.png
@Godiva

I know, they're really nice ones, huh? If that first one had been hatched two days later her birthday would be Christmas, and how perfect would that have been. XD

I could give you the second two for 160k/320g (together, not each--cut it in half if you decide you only want one), and all three for 300k/600g?
@Godiva

I know, they're really nice ones, huh? If that first one had been hatched two days later her birthday would be Christmas, and how perfect would that have been. XD

I could give you the second two for 160k/320g (together, not each--cut it in half if you decide you only want one), and all three for 300k/600g?
beep
beep
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 47 48