Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | LOTS of Dragons! Newbie Discount! (NEW!)
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 47 48
@TodaysTomorrow

Hey there, I never heard back about if you wanted me to hold that nocturne for you or not. I have another user interested in buying him, but I wanted to give you a little longer to get back to me before I sold to someone else. If I don't hear from you pretty soon, I'll probably go ahead and let them have him, so please let me know!
@TodaysTomorrow

Hey there, I never heard back about if you wanted me to hold that nocturne for you or not. I have another user interested in buying him, but I wanted to give you a little longer to get back to me before I sold to someone else. If I don't hear from you pretty soon, I'll probably go ahead and let them have him, so please let me know!
tumblr_ovbyznl6Rn1rweltxo1_400.png
beep
beep
@beekeeper that sounds good to me can i get the Royal/Spring/Obsidian i also need to get 10k cion more to make the 40k i can do that tonight after work if that would be ok with you
@beekeeper that sounds good to me can i get the Royal/Spring/Obsidian i also need to get 10k cion more to make the 40k i can do that tonight after work if that would be ok with you
I always have hatchlings or dragons for sale any dragon with out a familer on them is for sale if you like one or more make me a offer :)
@Beekeeper

Alrighty, thank you, I really hope I do, he's very stunning. Hmm.. I think that would be alright for the triple gened one, would you prefer to be paid in Treasure or Gems? I can do either. Haha yep, big project it is.
@Beekeeper

Alrighty, thank you, I really hope I do, he's very stunning. Hmm.. I think that would be alright for the triple gened one, would you prefer to be paid in Treasure or Gems? I can do either. Haha yep, big project it is.
U58SZuw.png
@myrubypixie

Alright, sounds good! I'll put him on hold, and you can go ahead and send the CR whenever you're ready! ^^

@Godiva

For the triple gened one gems would probably be better, but for the other if you end up getting him, either is equally fine.
@myrubypixie

Alright, sounds good! I'll put him on hold, and you can go ahead and send the CR whenever you're ready! ^^

@Godiva

For the triple gened one gems would probably be better, but for the other if you end up getting him, either is equally fine.
@Beekeeper

Gems it is then. Should I send a crossroads? c:
@Beekeeper

Gems it is then. Should I send a crossroads? c:
U58SZuw.png
@Godiva

Yup, go right ahead!
@Godiva

Yup, go right ahead!
@Beekeeper

Sent, thank you!
Just Ping me when you find out about the other one. :)
@Beekeeper

Sent, thank you!
Just Ping me when you find out about the other one. :)
U58SZuw.png
beep
beep
beep
beep
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 47 48