Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Old Dragon Collectors Association
1 2 ... 181 182 183 184 185 ... 747 748
@Zaviel
Ahhh so pretty! *_* I have such a weakness for matching eyes. He's awesome!

@NikitaDarkstar
You can try and set up a thread in Dragons for Sale and ping the relevant people there, it's the easiest way :) Make sure to delete duplicate pings!

It'd be awesome if you could send the 6-digit to the Oldie Rescue Center instead of exalting them though. Precious oldies ;w;
@Zaviel
Ahhh so pretty! *_* I have such a weakness for matching eyes. He's awesome!

@NikitaDarkstar
You can try and set up a thread in Dragons for Sale and ping the relevant people there, it's the easiest way :) Make sure to delete duplicate pings!

It'd be awesome if you could send the 6-digit to the Oldie Rescue Center instead of exalting them though. Precious oldies ;w;
@bit
I already did, and the 6 digit boy already sold, so it's just the 7 digit left, but the 6 digit was the one I was really concerned with. I mean I feel horrible for exalting 1st gens, but an old, cute boy like that? Especially one I've had for nearly a year myself (lair cleaning is painful, it really is...) that would have hurt, so I'm very glad someone wanted him. :)

And you guys seriously rock, it makes me all warm and fuzzy to know there's people who actually want the older dragons even if they may not have the newest, shiniest genes (or breeds).
@bit
I already did, and the 6 digit boy already sold, so it's just the 7 digit left, but the 6 digit was the one I was really concerned with. I mean I feel horrible for exalting 1st gens, but an old, cute boy like that? Especially one I've had for nearly a year myself (lair cleaning is painful, it really is...) that would have hurt, so I'm very glad someone wanted him. :)

And you guys seriously rock, it makes me all warm and fuzzy to know there's people who actually want the older dragons even if they may not have the newest, shiniest genes (or breeds).
e2058802350d6948c7ac4820e647999b.png gAOT387.pngtumblr_m9qr27Tg6J1rziwwco1_1280.gif 936TVGr.png
@NikitaDarkstar Oh, tell me about it. I have older, prettier, better oldies than Aureas here but he'll still be one of my favorites, because he's one of my first oldies. He reminds me of an unyielding rock in the middle of stormy seas. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=696627] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6967/696627_350.png[/img] [/url] I like to romanticize old-dragon collectors as FR's curators, preserving its heritage. :) There will be a day when newbies won't know anything older than 7 digit ID dragons. When that time comes, we'll be there reminding people that all dragons start somewhere. :D
@NikitaDarkstar
Oh, tell me about it. I have older, prettier, better oldies than Aureas here but he'll still be one of my favorites, because he's one of my first oldies. He reminds me of an unyielding rock in the middle of stormy seas.

696627_350.png

I like to romanticize old-dragon collectors as FR's curators, preserving its heritage. :) There will be a day when newbies won't know anything older than 7 digit ID dragons. When that time comes, we'll be there reminding people that all dragons start somewhere. :D
@bit
He's actually quite nice, heck the Freckle even works, which is kind of rare in my book! (I'm an iri/shim addict normally...)
@bit
He's actually quite nice, heck the Freckle even works, which is kind of rare in my book! (I'm an iri/shim addict normally...)
e2058802350d6948c7ac4820e647999b.png gAOT387.pngtumblr_m9qr27Tg6J1rziwwco1_1280.gif 936TVGr.png
@NikitaDarkstar
Ah, thank you, I bet he's happy to know you like it! I know what you mean, I actually dislike Freckle and Crackle but on him it looks natural, so it doesn't hurt my eyes so much XD

I wish you the best of luck in selling that 7-digit! ^^
@NikitaDarkstar
Ah, thank you, I bet he's happy to know you like it! I know what you mean, I actually dislike Freckle and Crackle but on him it looks natural, so it doesn't hurt my eyes so much XD

I wish you the best of luck in selling that 7-digit! ^^
@bit
Well, if it works, don't argue with it, right? :) Thank you. ^^
@bit
Well, if it works, don't argue with it, right? :) Thank you. ^^
@cooneyms

Can you stick me on the 4 digit pinglist, please? : D
@cooneyms

Can you stick me on the 4 digit pinglist, please? : D
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -
Real Life Flight Rising Merch, Cosplay, and Misc Projects

- Whale Shark Adventures on Tumblr -
Adventures with Whale Shark and Friends!
@cooneyms
Add me to the ping list please?
@cooneyms
Add me to the ping list please?
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@Xanarcah
Got you added :)

@CandiedCanine
We actually have multiple pinglists sorted by dragon ID#. Since you didn't specify which ones, I put you on all of them. Just let me know if you ever want to be taken off the ones you don't want :)
@Xanarcah
Got you added :)

@CandiedCanine
We actually have multiple pinglists sorted by dragon ID#. Since you didn't specify which ones, I put you on all of them. Just let me know if you ever want to be taken off the ones you don't want :)
6Sx7SSv.png
@cooneyms Yo, could you add me to the 6 digit ID list? I dunno how long I'll be on it, but I'm potentially seeking a replacement for my current 6-digit girl, Puya... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=651325] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6514/651325_350.png[/img] [/url] Or I might just scatter the lady. That too. I dunno. She was a gift at level 16 or so during my first or second ever dom push with Arcane, and so I saw her through the rest of her training to 25. Now she's a fully statted and stoned battler, and I am rather attached to her, despite her plain looks. So we'll see. Maybe I'll just end up buying a bunch MORE old dragons once you add me to the ping list. xD Also, I can just use the buttons on the first page? Might be nice to slap an "old dragon" stamp thingie on her page, since, well, she's quite an old lady. :P
@cooneyms

Yo, could you add me to the 6 digit ID list?
I dunno how long I'll be on it, but I'm potentially seeking a replacement for my current 6-digit girl, Puya...

651325_350.png

Or I might just scatter the lady. That too. I dunno. She was a gift at level 16 or so during my first or second ever dom push with Arcane, and so I saw her through the rest of her training to 25. Now she's a fully statted and stoned battler, and I am rather attached to her, despite her plain looks. So we'll see. Maybe I'll just end up buying a bunch MORE old dragons once you add me to the ping list. xD

Also, I can just use the buttons on the first page? Might be nice to slap an "old dragon" stamp thingie on her page, since, well, she's quite an old lady. :P
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
1 2 ... 181 182 183 184 185 ... 747 748