Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 754 755 756 757 758 ... 3164 3165
@Saphex
Sadly, no. Though if you only need to check that two dragons aren't closely related for breeding purposes, there's this in Scrying Workshop.
@Saphex
Sadly, no. Though if you only need to check that two dragons aren't closely related for breeding purposes, there's this in Scrying Workshop.
tumblr_pq6epzzTGf1ttpumio1_400.png
I've been wondering, do dragons keep their battle stones when they are sold?
I've been wondering, do dragons keep their battle stones when they are sold?
audplo52057.png
@salica42, yes they do! Many people sell leveled dragons that already have battle stones equipped - these dragons keep their stones when they're transferred to a new owner. :)
@salica42, yes they do! Many people sell leveled dragons that already have battle stones equipped - these dragons keep their stones when they're transferred to a new owner. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@salica42
They do!
@salica42
They do!
tumblr_pq6epzzTGf1ttpumio1_400.png
@mus thank you :3 items aren't used for anything but food and swipp?
@mus thank you :3 items aren't used for anything but food and swipp?
All I've ever learned from love
Was how to shoot somebody who outdrew you

if you ping me, there's only on T in my name. Lap idar ist
@ZombieMoon You can also turn in items at Crim's Collection Cart in the Trading Post up to five times an hour for some extra treasure. She'll give you either 500t or twice the item's autosell value, whichever is greater. This is great for getting rid of random things like twigs and rocks in your hoard- though be aware that she can also ask for rare items like unhatched eggs or gene scrolls, which totally aren't worth it!
@ZombieMoon You can also turn in items at Crim's Collection Cart in the Trading Post up to five times an hour for some extra treasure. She'll give you either 500t or twice the item's autosell value, whichever is greater. This is great for getting rid of random things like twigs and rocks in your hoard- though be aware that she can also ask for rare items like unhatched eggs or gene scrolls, which totally aren't worth it!
I have a question. How do you get items to show up as a picture?
I have a question. How do you get items to show up as a picture?
"Sometimes before it gets better the darkness gets bigger, the person you take a bullet for is behind the trigger."
- Fall Out Boy
@LittleLionFire c: [ item=item name] without the space. So [ item=Leafy Moth] would show up as [item=Leafy Moth]
@LittleLionFire c: [ item=item name] without the space. So [ item=Leafy Moth] would show up as Leafy Moth
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin
Ah thanks! I appreciate it! That helps a lot, lol, trying to put together a thread and so I needed that knowledge. Again, thanks!
@Lonin
Ah thanks! I appreciate it! That helps a lot, lol, trying to put together a thread and so I needed that knowledge. Again, thanks!
"Sometimes before it gets better the darkness gets bigger, the person you take a bullet for is behind the trigger."
- Fall Out Boy
Maybe I'm missing something really basic, and I apologize if this question has been asked before, but how do I customize my profile (add links, make letters bold or italicized, add pictures ect) ? Does it use BBCode or html?
Maybe I'm missing something really basic, and I apologize if this question has been asked before, but how do I customize my profile (add links, make letters bold or italicized, add pictures ect) ? Does it use BBCode or html?
1 2 ... 754 755 756 757 758 ... 3164 3165