Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 753 754 755 756 757 ... 3169 3170
@JCStitches Whew, thanks! :D
@JCStitches Whew, thanks! :D
i don't have much money and can't seem to get my hands on any eliminates.
where are they dropped/ what is the easiest cheapest way to get them?
i don't have much money and can't seem to get my hands on any eliminates.
where are they dropped/ what is the easiest cheapest way to get them?
tumblr_njudyjLtvJ1tfzajgo4_r1_500.png
don't be afraid of the dark
@Cactie, from the looks of this guide, Eliminate can be found in any of the Coliseum venues. However, aside from straight up buying one from the Auction House, I wouldn't say there's an "easy" way to get them. They're a fairly uncommon drop.

Otherwise you also have a chance of getting one from Pinkerton's Pile, so make sure you visit him daily. :)
@Cactie, from the looks of this guide, Eliminate can be found in any of the Coliseum venues. However, aside from straight up buying one from the Auction House, I wouldn't say there's an "easy" way to get them. They're a fairly uncommon drop.

Otherwise you also have a chance of getting one from Pinkerton's Pile, so make sure you visit him daily. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

So I've read that wildclaw breed canges have been "cycled out", does that mean they'll be unavailable forever or will they be "cycled in" again?
So I've read that wildclaw breed canges have been "cycled out", does that mean they'll be unavailable forever or will they be "cycled in" again?
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
Hey @Minimanta! "Cycled Out" means that an item can be "Cycled In" again. If something says "Retired", then that means it isn't coming back. :)
Hey @Minimanta! "Cycled Out" means that an item can be "Cycled In" again. If something says "Retired", then that means it isn't coming back. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
That's awesome! Thank you =3
That's awesome! Thank you =3
If you can dream it, you can do it ~~ Walter Elias Disney
Posting another question -
Are dragons considered gen 2 if just one of their parents is a gen 1? How much less value do they have than dragons whose parents are both gen 1's?
Posting another question -
Are dragons considered gen 2 if just one of their parents is a gen 1? How much less value do they have than dragons whose parents are both gen 1's?
E6nL5Eq.png
@crystaldragon Generation is determined by the side with the longest lineage, so a hatchling from a 4th Gen dragon and a 1st Gen dragon would still be 5th Gen. However, other than perhaps 2cnd Gen Imperials, anything other than 1st Gen isn't really worth mentioning the generation as a selling point.
@crystaldragon Generation is determined by the side with the longest lineage, so a hatchling from a 4th Gen dragon and a 1st Gen dragon would still be 5th Gen. However, other than perhaps 2cnd Gen Imperials, anything other than 1st Gen isn't really worth mentioning the generation as a selling point.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches Thank you!
@JCStitches Thank you!
E6nL5Eq.png
Is there a tool for viewing lineages easier? Like a graph or something?
Is there a tool for viewing lineages easier? Like a graph or something?
1 2 ... 753 754 755 756 757 ... 3169 3170