Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Digis Transplants
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 49 50
Oh man I just remember I have to get up tomorrow. Ugh.
I have to go to...a hair party? It's so early. 1pm. Ugh. Just ugh.
Oh man I just remember I have to get up tomorrow. Ugh.
I have to go to...a hair party? It's so early. 1pm. Ugh. Just ugh.
xeXkRQt.png
What... what's a hair party?
What... what's a hair party?
I didn't know what it was either.
It's a couple of my friends and they are just going to cut each others hair and dye it and such. Yep.
I didn't know what it was either.
It's a couple of my friends and they are just going to cut each others hair and dye it and such. Yep.
xeXkRQt.png
Oh! Well that sounds like fun actually. Kinda. Though I'm not quite sure I would trust any of my friends with scissors when they're around my hair.
Oh! Well that sounds like fun actually. Kinda. Though I'm not quite sure I would trust any of my friends with scissors when they're around my hair.
@Miku Aha, I would also love #11. xD

I want to get under a 100, ideally. But mostly I just want a nice number. I always loved the 3313 I had on Digis. On Mweor I had a great number, too.
@Miku Aha, I would also love #11. xD

I want to get under a 100, ideally. But mostly I just want a nice number. I always loved the 3313 I had on Digis. On Mweor I had a great number, too.
tumblr_inline_mvyn6kGw9q1qbzf9f.png
It does, I'm not having anything done to my hair but my friend cuts her own hair it pretty much always looks amazing so I'd trust her.

I cut my own hair once though. I was real little and I was making soup but leaves and dirt was too boring so I cut all the hair off one side of my head. I was a great child.

Ooh and another time I was using one of those wind up toys and I thought I could wind it up and roll it over my head. Nope. The car sucked my hair up into the wheel and we had to cut off a chuck of hair down to the scalp. I had a little 1inch by 1 inch bald spot on my head for awhile. Attractive, baby I know.

Anyone else have any weird hair stories?
It does, I'm not having anything done to my hair but my friend cuts her own hair it pretty much always looks amazing so I'd trust her.

I cut my own hair once though. I was real little and I was making soup but leaves and dirt was too boring so I cut all the hair off one side of my head. I was a great child.

Ooh and another time I was using one of those wind up toys and I thought I could wind it up and roll it over my head. Nope. The car sucked my hair up into the wheel and we had to cut off a chuck of hair down to the scalp. I had a little 1inch by 1 inch bald spot on my head for awhile. Attractive, baby I know.

Anyone else have any weird hair stories?
xeXkRQt.png
I leave you guys alone and there's like +4 pages.
-curses-

Also, I don't think I'd trust some people with scissors period.

Edit: -brags about being user 40?-
I leave you guys alone and there's like +4 pages.
-curses-

Also, I don't think I'd trust some people with scissors period.

Edit: -brags about being user 40?-
My Saliva is purple and toxic!
When I was really little I once got a ponytail knotted up and stuck at the end of my hair when I was pulling it out. Instead of asking for help (or just cutting the ponytail) I took a pair of scissors and cut off like the bottom two inches of my hair. I then proceeded to try and 'hide' the evidence on the basement stairs because that was obviously a dark and good place to hide it.

My mother found the hunk of hair like two minutes later when she came upstairs.
When I was really little I once got a ponytail knotted up and stuck at the end of my hair when I was pulling it out. Instead of asking for help (or just cutting the ponytail) I took a pair of scissors and cut off like the bottom two inches of my hair. I then proceeded to try and 'hide' the evidence on the basement stairs because that was obviously a dark and good place to hide it.

My mother found the hunk of hair like two minutes later when she came upstairs.
Beboop. Spinner, formerly Adria, here. 8D

To the talk of account numbers for mycena cave, **** 88 pls.

And I've never been to a hair party or even heard of one. O: DID YOU GET A NICE HAIRSTYLE?
Beboop. Spinner, formerly Adria, here. 8D

To the talk of account numbers for mycena cave, **** 88 pls.

And I've never been to a hair party or even heard of one. O: DID YOU GET A NICE HAIRSTYLE?
I am literally a giant question mark right now.
@Zookie

I'm vying for #13 too >.>
We shall do battle of the user number...!
RAWR
@Zookie

I'm vying for #13 too >.>
We shall do battle of the user number...!
RAWR
Chao_Icons__Jon_Talbain_by_Requiem_Shade.gif

SHUTTUP AND TAKE YOUR ©ROTANACYL
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 49 50