Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Digis Transplants
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
@Nephele [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=627545] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6276/627545_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=627543] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6276/627543_350.png[/img] [/url] I think I'm going to sell the second one. XD She has double colors.... I'm not sure how much she's worth though I think Lunacy will be SS. :C The children could have been better. *sighs* Oh well. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=627511] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6276/627511_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=627512] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6276/627512_350.png[/img] [/url] These hatchlings turned out well though I'm not sure if they'll sell well. :X Most people want certain colors. *shrugs* I don't plan on selling them cheap either. That they do.... the gene combinations. XD Circuit and seraph don't always go well. :X Makes a dragon look busy, but if you replace seraph with shimmer, then it goes well together. :D
@Nephele

627545_350.png

627543_350.png

I think I'm going to sell the second one. XD She has double colors.... I'm not sure how much she's worth though I think Lunacy will be SS. :C The children could have been better. *sighs* Oh well.

627511_350.png

627512_350.png

These hatchlings turned out well though I'm not sure if they'll sell well. :X Most people want certain colors. *shrugs* I don't plan on selling them cheap either.

That they do.... the gene combinations. XD Circuit and seraph don't always go well. :X Makes a dragon look busy, but if you replace seraph with shimmer, then it goes well together. :D
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
@ChibiEnvyChan

I actually like Circuit/Seraph on some dragons... Depends on breed and colors. I liked the way it looked on Penelope which is why she has it (I bought the genes for her) but unless they release more genes at some point she may never get a primary gene because I don't like how Iridescent looks over coral and I suspect the rest will probably make her look way too busy.

Those Faes will probably go relatively well, people seem to like the white primaries. Don't know how much you'll get for them though, the starter breeds don't seem to be selling very well right now... And I don't know anything about Pearlcatchter sales.
@ChibiEnvyChan

I actually like Circuit/Seraph on some dragons... Depends on breed and colors. I liked the way it looked on Penelope which is why she has it (I bought the genes for her) but unless they release more genes at some point she may never get a primary gene because I don't like how Iridescent looks over coral and I suspect the rest will probably make her look way too busy.

Those Faes will probably go relatively well, people seem to like the white primaries. Don't know how much you'll get for them though, the starter breeds don't seem to be selling very well right now... And I don't know anything about Pearlcatchter sales.
In order to find an answer, you must first have a question.
@Nephele

It looks good on Ariel my progen male, but it looks horrible on Envy. :X She's the designated mate for him until I get the other two ridgebacks in the breeding pool done. However, it's going to be awhile since I'm aiming for other scrolls. XD There are some genes that I'm not to fond of. Haven't decided what genes I'm going to do for my rares yet... :X So much planned and not enough treasure for them all. *sighs*

Probably. If not, I can always exalt them. I've managed to expand my lair so I'm in no rush to send them away or sell them yet. You never know though. I went ahead and looked at the first few pages on AH to get a feel of what they cost. Since they're ungened, I went with the lower ones. :X
@Nephele

It looks good on Ariel my progen male, but it looks horrible on Envy. :X She's the designated mate for him until I get the other two ridgebacks in the breeding pool done. However, it's going to be awhile since I'm aiming for other scrolls. XD There are some genes that I'm not to fond of. Haven't decided what genes I'm going to do for my rares yet... :X So much planned and not enough treasure for them all. *sighs*

Probably. If not, I can always exalt them. I've managed to expand my lair so I'm in no rush to send them away or sell them yet. You never know though. I went ahead and looked at the first few pages on AH to get a feel of what they cost. Since they're ungened, I went with the lower ones. :X
@ChibiEnvyChan
Shoot me a message anytime on here, Digis, or MC!
I know you will figure out something even better than before~

@Nephele
School is okay.
I had a lot of fun my freshman and pseudo-sophomore year when earning my Associates of Science.
But now I'm taking Physics, Organic Chemistry and Calculus... And I have to actually study for once, and I'm not used to it. That and the required homework is ungodly.

But I didn't realize some schools don't allow service animals o.o;
@ChibiEnvyChan
Shoot me a message anytime on here, Digis, or MC!
I know you will figure out something even better than before~

@Nephele
School is okay.
I had a lot of fun my freshman and pseudo-sophomore year when earning my Associates of Science.
But now I'm taking Physics, Organic Chemistry and Calculus... And I have to actually study for once, and I'm not used to it. That and the required homework is ungodly.

But I didn't realize some schools don't allow service animals o.o;
Chao_Icons__Jon_Talbain_by_Requiem_Shade.gif

SHUTTUP AND TAKE YOUR ©ROTANACYL
@Lycan

:D I haven't been chatting with you lately. *snuggles* :C Miss you badly. *clings* Anyways now that I have some time, I'm thinking about picking up snail mail. XD It's going to be fun throwing stuff at you... granted it would be pictures and small stuff.

Eww.... chemistry. *ded*
@Lycan

:D I haven't been chatting with you lately. *snuggles* :C Miss you badly. *clings* Anyways now that I have some time, I'm thinking about picking up snail mail. XD It's going to be fun throwing stuff at you... granted it would be pictures and small stuff.

Eww.... chemistry. *ded*
So does anyone else stare at their dragons when they happen to be on a cooldown and just forcefully think "HURRY UP ALREADY!"? Because I'm having that dilemma right now. orz
So does anyone else stare at their dragons when they happen to be on a cooldown and just forcefully think "HURRY UP ALREADY!"? Because I'm having that dilemma right now. orz
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@Lycan

There are schools that don't handle service animals well, like the last school I tried to attend. I'm trying to avoid that situation again if I can. I'm hoping if I ask a whole lot of questions about their policy early on I'll find out if they aren't really as welcoming as they claim before I get too excited about the idea of attending.

@ChibiEnvyChan

I'm going to have to expand my lair again at some point... *cringes at the price* Luckily, I still have lots of extra space. Or rather, I do when I'm not hoarding lots of exaltation fodder... *eyes the greedy little eating machines* I'm going to run out of food if I don't get rid of those things soon...

@Toothless

I'm currently doing that with my Wildclaws and Imperials... I want to breed them so I can trade the babies I get from said breeding for unrelated ones that I can actually use.

You aren't alone. *sighs at the nearly 30 days left on my cool downs*

Edit: I was wrong, it's 18 days for my Imperials and 24 days for my Wildclaws... *sighs* Still, I'd really like to start making a profit off of these things and it's looking like it will probably be November before I can because three females and one male does not a productive breeding program make... This is definitely a long-range game. XD *settles into the site happily*
@Lycan

There are schools that don't handle service animals well, like the last school I tried to attend. I'm trying to avoid that situation again if I can. I'm hoping if I ask a whole lot of questions about their policy early on I'll find out if they aren't really as welcoming as they claim before I get too excited about the idea of attending.

@ChibiEnvyChan

I'm going to have to expand my lair again at some point... *cringes at the price* Luckily, I still have lots of extra space. Or rather, I do when I'm not hoarding lots of exaltation fodder... *eyes the greedy little eating machines* I'm going to run out of food if I don't get rid of those things soon...

@Toothless

I'm currently doing that with my Wildclaws and Imperials... I want to breed them so I can trade the babies I get from said breeding for unrelated ones that I can actually use.

You aren't alone. *sighs at the nearly 30 days left on my cool downs*

Edit: I was wrong, it's 18 days for my Imperials and 24 days for my Wildclaws... *sighs* Still, I'd really like to start making a profit off of these things and it's looking like it will probably be November before I can because three females and one male does not a productive breeding program make... This is definitely a long-range game. XD *settles into the site happily*
In order to find an answer, you must first have a question.
-Sets everyone on fire again-
-Sets everyone on fire again-
Emperium Spectre Hatchery--- For the truth in all the lies, the Empire lives on, even if all that remains are Spectres of the past.
*is luckily away when the pyro was let loose*

I keep losing this thread. Oh well.
*is luckily away when the pyro was let loose*

I keep losing this thread. Oh well.
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50