Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [NATURE BUY THREAD] Closed! Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 116 117
@Steffon

Have them now, thank you!
@Steffon

Have them now, thank you!
@Rhea
Thank you! The noodle/ridgeback siblings were all named after stars. I'm sending in 2 more skydancers soon. No need to ping back.
@Rhea
Thank you! The noodle/ridgeback siblings were all named after stars. I'm sending in 2 more skydancers soon. No need to ping back.
C4op4pY.png
@Idratherbeflying

Familiar!
@Idratherbeflying

Familiar!
@Leiari
Oops sorry, fixed now
@Leiari
Oops sorry, fixed now
@Idratherbeflying

Got em! Thank you!
@Idratherbeflying

Got em! Thank you!
@Katalia because the previous ping didn't work
@Katalia because the previous ping didn't work
If express buyers dont count towards raffle prizes, whats the point in sending ones dragons to them? what benefit is there?
If express buyers dont count towards raffle prizes, whats the point in sending ones dragons to them? what benefit is there?
CFD73y7.png
@Felahr

If someone doesn't want to take the time needed to keep track of what dragons they send but still wants to help Nature, or if they aren't interested in the prizes, they can use Express.
@Felahr

If someone doesn't want to take the time needed to keep track of what dragons they send but still wants to help Nature, or if they aren't interested in the prizes, they can use Express.
@Katalia thank you. But isnt it the person in Nature receiving the dragon that has to take all that time to enter and track on the spreadsheet? As a sender, i do nothing either way save send a derg to be exalted, but one way I get something in return and the other way I dont. Just puzzled over how used this option is gonna be, from a nonNature standpoint
@Katalia thank you. But isnt it the person in Nature receiving the dragon that has to take all that time to enter and track on the spreadsheet? As a sender, i do nothing either way save send a derg to be exalted, but one way I get something in return and the other way I dont. Just puzzled over how used this option is gonna be, from a nonNature standpoint
CFD73y7.png
@Katalia
Sending you 6 level 8 dragons.
I love tickets XD
@Katalia
Sending you 6 level 8 dragons.
I love tickets XD
referral-cat1.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 116 117