Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [NATURE BUY THREAD] Closed! Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 116 117
@Felahr

Nature only records it if you want credit, so the people staffing the Express Lane are not recording anything because those dragons don't count. So if people wanted to send hatchlings or didn't care to get any of the items, they could use the Express Lane for easy quick access.

@Sandia

Thank you! I am getting on a computer here shortly and will clear them out. Thank you for your patience.
@Felahr

Nature only records it if you want credit, so the people staffing the Express Lane are not recording anything because those dragons don't count. So if people wanted to send hatchlings or didn't care to get any of the items, they could use the Express Lane for easy quick access.

@Sandia

Thank you! I am getting on a computer here shortly and will clear them out. Thank you for your patience.
The one sending me most derglings over the week will have my gratitude for ever and maybe possibly will get spoiled a bit unless I am absolutely flat out broke all items gone
The one sending me most derglings over the week will have my gratitude for ever and maybe possibly will get spoiled a bit unless I am absolutely flat out broke all items gone
We have now received 100 dragons!!!
We have now received 100 dragons!!!
@Arienai
I am so sorry but only the adults count for prizes, do you still want me to accept them or do you want to hang on to them until tomorrow?
@Arienai
I am so sorry but only the adults count for prizes, do you still want me to accept them or do you want to hang on to them until tomorrow?
@Sakku
That's okay, I don't care if they cont or not :)
@Sakku
That's okay, I don't care if they cont or not :)
@Arienai
Excellent then! Thank you for all the support
@Arienai
Excellent then! Thank you for all the support
@Arienai @Sandia

Okay, we are open for business! On a computer with real internet now! ^_^ I'll begin processing now!
@Arienai @Sandia

Okay, we are open for business! On a computer with real internet now! ^_^ I'll begin processing now!
Good luck you all ! :3 We're all rooting you on. <3
Good luck you all ! :3 We're all rooting you on. <3
@Arch

Good morning! I have 11 for you.

@CorvusIgnis

1 for you

@Jaz

2 for you.

Thank you all, thank you, I will snag and grab as soon as I can. ^_^
@Arch

Good morning! I have 11 for you.

@CorvusIgnis

1 for you

@Jaz

2 for you.

Thank you all, thank you, I will snag and grab as soon as I can. ^_^
@Katalia
Just sent a third :)
@Katalia
Just sent a third :)
WegjcrA.pngM00ynEg.pngD2vq3xk.png

tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngnE2iWmO.pngtumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png

VfhqktH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 116 117