Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [NATURE BUY THREAD] Closed! Thank you!
@Katalia
Oh, dur! It tells me when one is accepted *smacks forehead* I know stuff, I swear.
@Katalia
Oh, dur! It tells me when one is accepted *smacks forehead* I know stuff, I swear.
p31Fcqo.png
@CorvusIgnis

lol, all is good. ^_^
@CorvusIgnis

lol, all is good. ^_^
@Sakku
I'm sending some dragons to ya, lots of em bonuses! Plaguemom said it was okay!
I used to be a Sapling myself, so I'll be supporting Nature all week :D
@Sakku
I'm sending some dragons to ya, lots of em bonuses! Plaguemom said it was okay!
I used to be a Sapling myself, so I'll be supporting Nature all week :D
6Sx7SSv.png
@cooneyms
Woho, thank you!
All counted for :D
@cooneyms
Woho, thank you!
All counted for :D
Over 200 dragons have now been archived in our sheet <3
Over 200 dragons have now been archived in our sheet <3
Hello everyone! I'm here and ready to take your dragons!
Hello everyone! I'm here and ready to take your dragons!
gekDtXY.png | blhNXG3.png | cU74Yk.jpg | lUc1aX6.gif | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1641232gekDtXY.png[/url] | ThanksgivingBadge_zps9cef2f12.png | kuxtrjm.png CAKE WALK | iQrUd5S.png LOST |
Since things are getting a bit slow I will be doing silly little doodles! I'll go through our lists and pick random dergs in random lairs .U.

Give me your dragons, buy my love ♥
Since things are getting a bit slow I will be doing silly little doodles! I'll go through our lists and pick random dergs in random lairs .U.

Give me your dragons, buy my love ♥
Marking myself as "Busy" since I have more chores and schoolwork.
Marking myself as "Busy" since I have more chores and schoolwork.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
I'm here and ready to accept dragons!
I'm here and ready to accept dragons!
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png
@Sakku I know it says no ping required but I just want to make sure I get on that jolly sheet for the contest prizes because I'm going to be sending you guys a lot this week. ;3

Some love to my best buds here in FR and Nature! @InkyBrush @Kaseiko You guys will win dominance week if I have anything to say about! Lightweaver sends some lovely sunshine to help with the rain and for everything to keep growing!
@Sakku I know it says no ping required but I just want to make sure I get on that jolly sheet for the contest prizes because I'm going to be sending you guys a lot this week. ;3

Some love to my best buds here in FR and Nature! @InkyBrush @Kaseiko You guys will win dominance week if I have anything to say about! Lightweaver sends some lovely sunshine to help with the rain and for everything to keep growing!
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png