Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokémon Center - Trade and Battle Hub
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@KsCandide

I should be available in an hour, though if i don't reply go a head and shoot me a pm and I'll get to it when I am available again. :)
@KsCandide

I should be available in an hour, though if i don't reply go a head and shoot me a pm and I'll get to it when I am available again. :)
tumblr_inline_npfww4Lt7E1r3vdo1_540.pngtumblr_inline_npg3eaeWOZ1r3vdo1_540.png
@Kaizu
I'm available whenever you are! FC and ign are on the front page of the thread!
@Kaizu
I'm available whenever you are! FC and ign are on the front page of the thread!
giphy.gif
I'm looking for various shinies:
Cacnea, furret, rapidash, garbodor, persian, hoothoot, pumpkaboo (holding an everstone, I can trade back another everstone if necessary), and .
Except for pumpkinbabe and hoothoot, the evolution stage doesn't actually matter for 'em.

I can trade various random pokemon, some event mon, and some shinies (off the top of my head: ditto, audino, aurorus, and swablu. if someone's interested, I can go through and check).
I'm looking for various shinies:
Cacnea, furret, rapidash, garbodor, persian, hoothoot, pumpkaboo (holding an everstone, I can trade back another everstone if necessary), and .
Except for pumpkinbabe and hoothoot, the evolution stage doesn't actually matter for 'em.

I can trade various random pokemon, some event mon, and some shinies (off the top of my head: ditto, audino, aurorus, and swablu. if someone's interested, I can go through and check).
sl1ij5o.pngDHyp0Qb.png krGXgY3.png9RjlOli.png9IQ25Kh.png
Glitchy as it was, I'm kinda missing the "follow thread" feature lol! I'll have to go all back through this and update the friend list.
Glitchy as it was, I'm kinda missing the "follow thread" feature lol! I'll have to go all back through this and update the friend list.
JzUZHeP.png6Zs7hJu.pngiwOM9O6.pngjtUkEZ1.pngygWzlbs.png
hwR6tZT.png
WvEXipG.png
oaolHwW.png
HSWqWgZ.png
bvMRM0l.png
rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
cdqdRxL.png
EE2umbT.png
ZTPpQYU.png
bvMRM0l.png
U64G5xl.png
mlHpBMC.png
uJuXpVk.pngyK2yfiw.png2iCvw0g.pngMmr9HrK.png
hwR6tZT.png
@Velg Sure, I'll get in on this.

Friend code's 0447-5400-2085; I have Omega Ruby and Y but neither of them are currently completed. I'll make sure to post in here again as soon as I beat OR again and really get to work on breeding for VGC, since I'm currently using Y for a Nuzlocke run.

I think my friend safari is ice type, with Snover, Sneasel and I wanna say Dewgong? But that won't be available till I beat the game anyway, so whatever. Look forward to playing with some of you guys!
@Velg Sure, I'll get in on this.

Friend code's 0447-5400-2085; I have Omega Ruby and Y but neither of them are currently completed. I'll make sure to post in here again as soon as I beat OR again and really get to work on breeding for VGC, since I'm currently using Y for a Nuzlocke run.

I think my friend safari is ice type, with Snover, Sneasel and I wanna say Dewgong? But that won't be available till I beat the game anyway, so whatever. Look forward to playing with some of you guys!
I am so sorry, my Pokemon Peeps! I completely lost this thread! But I've found it again, and would like to try and kick it back into gear. I've added all friend codes up to this point.
I am so sorry, my Pokemon Peeps! I completely lost this thread! But I've found it again, and would like to try and kick it back into gear. I've added all friend codes up to this point.
JzUZHeP.png6Zs7hJu.pngiwOM9O6.pngjtUkEZ1.pngygWzlbs.png
hwR6tZT.png
WvEXipG.png
oaolHwW.png
HSWqWgZ.png
bvMRM0l.png
rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
cdqdRxL.png
EE2umbT.png
ZTPpQYU.png
bvMRM0l.png
U64G5xl.png
mlHpBMC.png
uJuXpVk.pngyK2yfiw.png2iCvw0g.pngMmr9HrK.png
hwR6tZT.png
@Velg

Oh! Hello, that's okay it happens sometimes. I'm assuming you're why I got pinged here, since I can't actually see a post I'm pinged in, but that's great because my friendcode has actually changed!

0619-6540-6705
@Velg

Oh! Hello, that's okay it happens sometimes. I'm assuming you're why I got pinged here, since I can't actually see a post I'm pinged in, but that's great because my friendcode has actually changed!

0619-6540-6705
yoooooo @velg glad you found this again!

okay my friend code is 1091-9209-5092, my ds name is hollyshark, and my ign is holly.

and i have a few pokemon i'm willing to trade for others of equal value: entei, kyurem, two phiones, cresseslia, azelf, mesprit, uxie, and diancie. i'd prefer to trade them for legendaries i can't get in OR. if you're interested, hmu via pm and we can set something up. o3o

e: @hollyshark because i really like this thread
yoooooo @velg glad you found this again!

okay my friend code is 1091-9209-5092, my ds name is hollyshark, and my ign is holly.

and i have a few pokemon i'm willing to trade for others of equal value: entei, kyurem, two phiones, cresseslia, azelf, mesprit, uxie, and diancie. i'd prefer to trade them for legendaries i can't get in OR. if you're interested, hmu via pm and we can set something up. o3o

e: @hollyshark because i really like this thread
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
Would anyone be interested in a battle? I've been wanting to battle again with my X team for a while now.
Would anyone be interested in a battle? I've been wanting to battle again with my X team for a while now.
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif

Hey I'm a competitive battler and was wondering if anyone was up for helping me test out my new hoopa in a double battle?

I also trade shinies in case anyone needs anything I have, I love trading.

Lastly I am trading the other hoopa I got.

Hey I'm a competitive battler and was wondering if anyone was up for helping me test out my new hoopa in a double battle?

I also trade shinies in case anyone needs anything I have, I love trading.

Lastly I am trading the other hoopa I got.
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27