Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokémon Center - Trade and Battle Hub
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@InfectiousPants
I have AS, so I have the alternate legends as you. I think you get darkrai in game instead of Cresselia (who I believe is better personally.)

Yeah. That's why I restarted, I bred a specific party to go through the game with. Their best Pokémon are late game for the most part, or the evolution stones for them are.
@InfectiousPants
I have AS, so I have the alternate legends as you. I think you get darkrai in game instead of Cresselia (who I believe is better personally.)

Yeah. That's why I restarted, I bred a specific party to go through the game with. Their best Pokémon are late game for the most part, or the evolution stones for them are.
plague_banner_by_silverybeast-d7eggdt.png
Hello~ Kinda new to this sorta thing lol

In Game Name(s): Kaizu, Ebony and Drake
Friend Code: 4081-6911-3791
Games You Play: OR AS and Y
Your Friend Safari Type (if you know): Fire
Your Living Dex Page (if you have one): N/A

hope it's okay for me to post something I need as well...

I'm looking for a HA Slowpoke, any nature and preferably female.
Hello~ Kinda new to this sorta thing lol

In Game Name(s): Kaizu, Ebony and Drake
Friend Code: 4081-6911-3791
Games You Play: OR AS and Y
Your Friend Safari Type (if you know): Fire
Your Living Dex Page (if you have one): N/A

hope it's okay for me to post something I need as well...

I'm looking for a HA Slowpoke, any nature and preferably female.
tumblr_inline_npfww4Lt7E1r3vdo1_540.pngtumblr_inline_npg3eaeWOZ1r3vdo1_540.png
Game Name(s): Tiamat
Friend Code: 3411-3550-7949
Games You Play: Y
Your Friend Safari Type (if you know): I do not know

Hiya ! Feel free to add me and please let me know what my Safari is :D
Game Name(s): Tiamat
Friend Code: 3411-3550-7949
Games You Play: Y
Your Friend Safari Type (if you know): I do not know

Hiya ! Feel free to add me and please let me know what my Safari is :D
14h8wyz.gif If I don't respond in three minutes I'm at work or away!14h8wyz.gif
@Kaizu

I have HA slowpoke! I'm not sure what gender at the moment, but my Slowbro is named Paulina, so it's definitely possible that the other one/two/three (forget how many) could be female. Actually, I think I had one I named Paullna and one I named Paula. So... you might have to let me know if the name is important to you, in case Paula is the only female. xD

Anyway, I won't be able to trade right now but I should be able to tomorrow afternoon (say between noon and 4:00 FR time) if you like! Also, were you wanting to trade a competitive Pokemon in return or pay in FR treasure?
@Kaizu

I have HA slowpoke! I'm not sure what gender at the moment, but my Slowbro is named Paulina, so it's definitely possible that the other one/two/three (forget how many) could be female. Actually, I think I had one I named Paullna and one I named Paula. So... you might have to let me know if the name is important to you, in case Paula is the only female. xD

Anyway, I won't be able to trade right now but I should be able to tomorrow afternoon (say between noon and 4:00 FR time) if you like! Also, were you wanting to trade a competitive Pokemon in return or pay in FR treasure?
giphy.gif
@KsCandide

Any is fine, If none of them are female I can breed them with a ditto. and name isn't important as it's going to be used more for breeding so that I can get egg moves and such onto the one I'm actually going to use.

That sounds good for me! Right now I can't trade as I'm helping my cousin get back into the world of pokemon and am getting some for him right now. Either way is fine. Are you looking for any specific competitive pokemon right now? Most of my pokemon are in my Y version but I need the slowpoke in my Omega Ruby as that's where the rest of the team it's for is at.
@KsCandide

Any is fine, If none of them are female I can breed them with a ditto. and name isn't important as it's going to be used more for breeding so that I can get egg moves and such onto the one I'm actually going to use.

That sounds good for me! Right now I can't trade as I'm helping my cousin get back into the world of pokemon and am getting some for him right now. Either way is fine. Are you looking for any specific competitive pokemon right now? Most of my pokemon are in my Y version but I need the slowpoke in my Omega Ruby as that's where the rest of the team it's for is at.
@Kaizu

I am not at all organized enough to know what competitive Pokemon I'm looking for, oh my goodness. x.x So... I guess I can think about it? i guess I wouldn't mind a good Frillish... Oh, or Drilbur. But I'm not sure how I'd run either of them yet so I don't even know what egg moves, if any, would be needed. Hm. I dunno. I'd be curious if you have any extra competitive babies just sitting around, like I know I have these Slowpoke. :)
@Kaizu

I am not at all organized enough to know what competitive Pokemon I'm looking for, oh my goodness. x.x So... I guess I can think about it? i guess I wouldn't mind a good Frillish... Oh, or Drilbur. But I'm not sure how I'd run either of them yet so I don't even know what egg moves, if any, would be needed. Hm. I dunno. I'd be curious if you have any extra competitive babies just sitting around, like I know I have these Slowpoke. :)
giphy.gif
@KsCandide

I may have some gale wing fletchlings or some tangled feet pidgeys.... But I would honestly have to look at my Y version to know for sure XD

I know for sure that I'm not too well organized... I should make a list of what i have to have on my computer...
@KsCandide

I may have some gale wing fletchlings or some tangled feet pidgeys.... But I would honestly have to look at my Y version to know for sure XD

I know for sure that I'm not too well organized... I should make a list of what i have to have on my computer...
In Game Name(s): Andrew
Friend Code: 4871 - 6331 - 6495
Games You Play: AS
Your Friend Safari Type (if you know): No clue, I don't know if it applies to OR/AS

I'm seeking a Leaf Guard Chikorita, I'd be willing to trade one of my many bred Protean Froakies, Trapinches, or Slowpokes. Or if you wish to profit on Flight Rising I'll send some Treasure and trade a filler pokemon.
In Game Name(s): Andrew
Friend Code: 4871 - 6331 - 6495
Games You Play: AS
Your Friend Safari Type (if you know): No clue, I don't know if it applies to OR/AS

I'm seeking a Leaf Guard Chikorita, I'd be willing to trade one of my many bred Protean Froakies, Trapinches, or Slowpokes. Or if you wish to profit on Flight Rising I'll send some Treasure and trade a filler pokemon.
@KsCandide

I just looked through my pokemon and here's what i have

NidroanF - Hustle (can breed for nature you want)
Fletchling - Big Pecks and Gale Wing (can give one of either or breed for spesific nature)
Charmander - Jolly D-dance
Vaporeon - Hydration (can breed for nature)
Phantump - Harvest (can breed for nature)
Pawniard - Psycho Cut/Sucker Punch (can breed for EM and nature)
Arcanine - Morning Sun (can breed for nature)
Fennekin - Magician (can breed for nature but it's Timid)
@KsCandide

I just looked through my pokemon and here's what i have

NidroanF - Hustle (can breed for nature you want)
Fletchling - Big Pecks and Gale Wing (can give one of either or breed for spesific nature)
Charmander - Jolly D-dance
Vaporeon - Hydration (can breed for nature)
Phantump - Harvest (can breed for nature)
Pawniard - Psycho Cut/Sucker Punch (can breed for EM and nature)
Arcanine - Morning Sun (can breed for nature)
Fennekin - Magician (can breed for nature but it's Timid)
@Kaizu
Ooh, that Nidoran and Pawniard are both interesting. How about the Pasniard for now (Adamant please) and maybe Nidoran later. I've got a list of what I have easily available on another page of this post, I can copy it in a bit and you can see if anything interests you?

Also, I'll be around in about an hour if you're available then! :D
@Kaizu
Ooh, that Nidoran and Pawniard are both interesting. How about the Pasniard for now (Adamant please) and maybe Nidoran later. I've got a list of what I have easily available on another page of this post, I can copy it in a bit and you can see if anything interests you?

Also, I'll be around in about an hour if you're available then! :D
giphy.gif
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27