Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Done for now!!!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
My friend has been playing Flight Rising for months now. She would always show me her dragons and it was so cool that I thought it would be a lot of fun to join. Also, that dragon looks beautiful. I love how the colors mix together. Her lower level also gives me a chance to get some practice in this game. Though, I don't have a set name yet, but I was thinking about Rose for a name.
My friend has been playing Flight Rising for months now. She would always show me her dragons and it was so cool that I thought it would be a lot of fun to join. Also, that dragon looks beautiful. I love how the colors mix together. Her lower level also gives me a chance to get some practice in this game. Though, I don't have a set name yet, but I was thinking about Rose for a name.
@PrettyFly She is, but I noticed that you have a few dragons in your lair that are leveled a bit already. I'd like to give other players who don't have any leveled dragons a chance to get her first, sorry.
@PrettyFly She is, but I noticed that you have a few dragons in your lair that are leveled a bit already. I'd like to give other players who don't have any leveled dragons a chance to get her first, sorry.
Wishlist can be found here https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70118656
Ok, no problem :)
Ok, no problem :)
@CitKat That's wonderful! My bestie was the one who got me to join, and I think having friends already on the site really adds to the fun of playing on here. Whatever you end up naming her, I'm sure she will be a great addition to your clan! I hope you enjoy FR!! :)
@CitKat That's wonderful! My bestie was the one who got me to join, and I think having friends already on the site really adds to the fun of playing on here. Whatever you end up naming her, I'm sure she will be a great addition to your clan! I hope you enjoy FR!! :)
@laineylane03 I'm so sorry. I didn't see your post, and somebody else claimed her. I found a nice male that kind of looked similar to her, so I'm sending him over. I'm glad that you decided to join FR. It's a really great website, and I've yet to run into anyone who is unkind. The inability to just join at any time is very good at drawing people in haha. I like your philosophy, by the way!
I hope you enjoy the male I'm sending. If you'd rather a different dragon, feel free to let me know.
@laineylane03 I'm so sorry. I didn't see your post, and somebody else claimed her. I found a nice male that kind of looked similar to her, so I'm sending him over. I'm glad that you decided to join FR. It's a really great website, and I've yet to run into anyone who is unkind. The inability to just join at any time is very good at drawing people in haha. I like your philosophy, by the way!
I hope you enjoy the male I'm sending. If you'd rather a different dragon, feel free to let me know.
@laineylane03 I sent a CR to you with a dragon.
@laineylane03 I sent a CR to you with a dragon.
Hello @ketsueki44!
I heard about Flight Rising after seeing some super cool dragons shared by someone I follow on Tumblr. I've been wanting to join ever since, just waiting (impatiently) for registration to open.
I chose Arcane Flight because the description appealed to me and my username is Latin for "witches" so I thought it fit, hehe. I really love fantasy in general, especially old fairy tales and, of course, magical creatures like dragons :P. I'm not sure I know enough about how things work to have any long term goals in mind, but in the shorter term I'd like to get established enough to give back. Everyone I've interacted with so far has been very kind and helpful and I'm looking forward to being a part of the community here.
May I take Flit? I love the combination of the floatiness (for lack of a better description) of the Fae dragon with the gems, and her colouring.

Thank you for doing this for us noobs :)
Hello @ketsueki44!
I heard about Flight Rising after seeing some super cool dragons shared by someone I follow on Tumblr. I've been wanting to join ever since, just waiting (impatiently) for registration to open.
I chose Arcane Flight because the description appealed to me and my username is Latin for "witches" so I thought it fit, hehe. I really love fantasy in general, especially old fairy tales and, of course, magical creatures like dragons :P. I'm not sure I know enough about how things work to have any long term goals in mind, but in the shorter term I'd like to get established enough to give back. Everyone I've interacted with so far has been very kind and helpful and I'm looking forward to being a part of the community here.
May I take Flit? I love the combination of the floatiness (for lack of a better description) of the Fae dragon with the gems, and her colouring.

Thank you for doing this for us noobs :)
Thank you so very much for the lovely dragon! Life has taught me many things and that is one of my favorites <3

I love him and am very glad to have him! Thank you! And I agree it does indeed draw us in :)
Thank you so very much for the lovely dragon! Life has taught me many things and that is one of my favorites <3

I love him and am very glad to have him! Thank you! And I agree it does indeed draw us in :)
@ketsueki44

Hello! May I have Flit, please? She's beautiful, is leveled, and is available to breed. She's perfect! I would love to welcome her into my home of dragons.
@ketsueki44

Hello! May I have Flit, please? She's beautiful, is leveled, and is available to breed. She's perfect! I would love to welcome her into my home of dragons.
@Sagae Hello! I'm so glad you decided to join! It's been quite a while since the last registration period, so I'm glad you were able to make it this time.
That fits very well! My lil sis joined Arcane, too! Fantasy is pleasant. Are you planning to RP with your dragons on here? That's a wonderful thing! I'm glad that you're finding the community to be kind and helpful. I've yet to interact with anyone that is unpleasant on here. I'm happy that you would like to give back when you're able to. There's something really enjoyable about it.
You may certainly have Flit! :) I don't remember when or how I got her, but I know she was in the forums and that it was requested she not be exalted right away. It's been quite a while (I think two months) since I got her, and she's quite pretty. I love the description. Floatiness seems to fit her (especially with her name). She's at level 10 and I don't believe I touched her stat points. (I linked a guide for stating on the first page of this post)

Haha, you're welcome! I remember that there were many things available for me when I first joined, and I wanted to pass that along now that I have a bit more ability to do so.
@Sagae Hello! I'm so glad you decided to join! It's been quite a while since the last registration period, so I'm glad you were able to make it this time.
That fits very well! My lil sis joined Arcane, too! Fantasy is pleasant. Are you planning to RP with your dragons on here? That's a wonderful thing! I'm glad that you're finding the community to be kind and helpful. I've yet to interact with anyone that is unpleasant on here. I'm happy that you would like to give back when you're able to. There's something really enjoyable about it.
You may certainly have Flit! :) I don't remember when or how I got her, but I know she was in the forums and that it was requested she not be exalted right away. It's been quite a while (I think two months) since I got her, and she's quite pretty. I love the description. Floatiness seems to fit her (especially with her name). She's at level 10 and I don't believe I touched her stat points. (I linked a guide for stating on the first page of this post)

Haha, you're welcome! I remember that there were many things available for me when I first joined, and I wanted to pass that along now that I have a bit more ability to do so.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13