Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Done for now!!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@laineylane03 I'm glad that you enjoy him!! And life is very good at teaching lessons. Choosing to keep a positive outlook, regardless of how lessons are taught, really does a lot.
@laineylane03 I'm glad that you enjoy him!! And life is very good at teaching lessons. Choosing to keep a positive outlook, regardless of how lessons are taught, really does a lot.
Wishlist can be found here https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70118656
@Joka unfortunately Flit has been claimed already. You can check out page 3 and 4 of my lair and let me know if anyone else suits your fancy though. The first row of page 3 there are some that are not really available, but other than that...
@Joka unfortunately Flit has been claimed already. You can check out page 3 and 4 of my lair and let me know if anyone else suits your fancy though. The first row of page 3 there are some that are not really available, but other than that...
[quote name="ketsueki44" date=2015-04-08 16:13:13] @Sagae Hello! I'm so glad you decided to join! It's been quite a while since the last registration period, so I'm glad you were able to make it this time. That fits very well! My lil sis joined Arcane, too! Fantasy is pleasant. Are you planning to RP with your dragons on here? That's a wonderful thing! I'm glad that you're finding the community to be kind and helpful. I've yet to interact with anyone that is unpleasant on here. I'm happy that you would like to give back when you're able to. There's something really enjoyable about it. You may certainly have Flit! :) I don't remember when or how I got her, but I know she was in the forums and that it was requested she not be exalted right away. It's been quite a while (I think two months) since I got her, and she's quite pretty. I love the description. Floatiness seems to fit her (especially with her name). She's at level 10 and I don't believe I touched her stat points. (I linked a guide for stating on the first page of this post) Haha, you're welcome! I remember that there were many things available for me when I first joined, and I wanted to pass that along now that I have a bit more ability to do so. [/quote] Thank you so much! I didn't know there was RPing here, but I'm very intrigued. I've never tried it before, but I can see the appeal. These dragons have so much character just in all their different types and colours and patterns, and then adding the apparel makes it even easier to give them personalities and backstories and such. Hehe, the name definitely suits her. I like her even more knowing that; it makes her feel even more special knowing she's travelled from person to person :) I'll take a look at that guide. I played a bit in the coliseum but I was definitely winging it. The guide will be very helpful!
ketsueki44 wrote on 2015-04-08:
@Sagae Hello! I'm so glad you decided to join! It's been quite a while since the last registration period, so I'm glad you were able to make it this time.
That fits very well! My lil sis joined Arcane, too! Fantasy is pleasant. Are you planning to RP with your dragons on here? That's a wonderful thing! I'm glad that you're finding the community to be kind and helpful. I've yet to interact with anyone that is unpleasant on here. I'm happy that you would like to give back when you're able to. There's something really enjoyable about it.
You may certainly have Flit! :) I don't remember when or how I got her, but I know she was in the forums and that it was requested she not be exalted right away. It's been quite a while (I think two months) since I got her, and she's quite pretty. I love the description. Floatiness seems to fit her (especially with her name). She's at level 10 and I don't believe I touched her stat points. (I linked a guide for stating on the first page of this post)

Haha, you're welcome! I remember that there were many things available for me when I first joined, and I wanted to pass that along now that I have a bit more ability to do so.

Thank you so much!
I didn't know there was RPing here, but I'm very intrigued. I've never tried it before, but I can see the appeal. These dragons have so much character just in all their different types and colours and patterns, and then adding the apparel makes it even easier to give them personalities and backstories and such.
Hehe, the name definitely suits her. I like her even more knowing that; it makes her feel even more special knowing she's travelled from person to person :)
I'll take a look at that guide. I played a bit in the coliseum but I was definitely winging it. The guide will be very helpful!
@ketsueki44
May I have that first pearlcatcher?
@ketsueki44
May I have that first pearlcatcher?
raffle5.png
Oops, @ketsueki44, I just tried to accept the crossroads exchange but it said it couldn't be completed. It says Flit is ineligible because she either has apparel or skins equipped, has since joined another clan, has a familiar paired to it, has been placed on the Auction House, is caretaking a nest, or a lair would be placed over capacity
Oops, @ketsueki44, I just tried to accept the crossroads exchange but it said it couldn't be completed. It says Flit is ineligible because she either has apparel or skins equipped, has since joined another clan, has a familiar paired to it, has been placed on the Auction House, is caretaking a nest, or a lair would be placed over capacity
Aww that's so nice of you that you make such a giveaway *__*
Ummm I'm not quite sure how this works yet. XD
If Toxic is still there I would love to get her :)

@ketsueki44
Aww that's so nice of you that you make such a giveaway *__*
Ummm I'm not quite sure how this works yet. XD
If Toxic is still there I would love to get her :)

@ketsueki44
@Sagae You are very welcome!
I've never tried the RP forums on here, but I know that many people enjoy using them. Some just find RP buddies or make a forum that they update about their own lair and lore, while others join communities. I have several RP dergs in my lair, but most haven't had their bios written yet. Most of my RP stuff is just in my head still, but it's been there since I joined so... You're quite right with that! There are so many different ways to view each dragon, and every little detail that we add to them gives them a bit more character and personality. It's so interesting to see what people come up with for/about their dragons.
I'm glad that it adds something to her for you. :) In the Dragons Trading forum, there are a few posts for dragons to travel lairs in, so that might interest you in the future. There are swap threads, Dragons off to see the World, and just massive trading lairs as well.
It is very helpful!! I only found out about it recently, and it has been such a wonderful discovery! It's specifically for making extremely powerful "glass cannon" dragons, but there are other versions that have different ways to distribute stats as well.
@Sagae You are very welcome!
I've never tried the RP forums on here, but I know that many people enjoy using them. Some just find RP buddies or make a forum that they update about their own lair and lore, while others join communities. I have several RP dergs in my lair, but most haven't had their bios written yet. Most of my RP stuff is just in my head still, but it's been there since I joined so... You're quite right with that! There are so many different ways to view each dragon, and every little detail that we add to them gives them a bit more character and personality. It's so interesting to see what people come up with for/about their dragons.
I'm glad that it adds something to her for you. :) In the Dragons Trading forum, there are a few posts for dragons to travel lairs in, so that might interest you in the future. There are swap threads, Dragons off to see the World, and just massive trading lairs as well.
It is very helpful!! I only found out about it recently, and it has been such a wonderful discovery! It's specifically for making extremely powerful "glass cannon" dragons, but there are other versions that have different ways to distribute stats as well.
@Lustra certainly! What made you interested in her?

@Sagae Oops! I just fixed it (had a familiar with her still) so she should be all set now.

@Mikaley awe, thank you! I'm still learning forums and raffles and such, so not to worry! You'll get the hang of it! And certainly, you may have Toxic. She's just hit level 8, by the way. What made you interested in her? And what interested you in joining FR?
@Lustra certainly! What made you interested in her?

@Sagae Oops! I just fixed it (had a familiar with her still) so she should be all set now.

@Mikaley awe, thank you! I'm still learning forums and raffles and such, so not to worry! You'll get the hang of it! And certainly, you may have Toxic. She's just hit level 8, by the way. What made you interested in her? And what interested you in joining FR?
@ketsueki44 Good to know! I'll definitely try that out in the future. Thanks for the tips :)
@ketsueki44 Good to know! I'll definitely try that out in the future. Thanks for the tips :)
@ketsueki44
Hi! I joined FR because a friend told me about it and let me know that there is a registration period going on. I had a tough time choosing an element, but went with wind because it seemed pretty relaxed and creative.
I would really love to have the level 10 male imperial, Dakota! I think he's gorgeous and his wings look sort of fairy-like. :)
@ketsueki44
Hi! I joined FR because a friend told me about it and let me know that there is a registration period going on. I had a tough time choosing an element, but went with wind because it seemed pretty relaxed and creative.
I would really love to have the level 10 male imperial, Dakota! I think he's gorgeous and his wings look sort of fairy-like. :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13