Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Done for now!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@MakkipMaster that's a good reason! He's on his way over now. I hope you enjoy him!
@MakkipMaster that's a good reason! He's on his way over now. I hope you enjoy him!
Wishlist can be found here https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70118656
@ketsueki44
hi,
I am Tybalt on here, I like games and sci-fi stuff. I really like dragons so joining seemed like a great thing to do. I've brought a few unleveled dragons already, I hope that is not a problem
could I take Agni? I love her colors and her eyes. I would like to breed her with my twotibs I think.
@ketsueki44
hi,
I am Tybalt on here, I like games and sci-fi stuff. I really like dragons so joining seemed like a great thing to do. I've brought a few unleveled dragons already, I hope that is not a problem
could I take Agni? I love her colors and her eyes. I would like to breed her with my twotibs I think.
@wilden no worries! I didn't know how to ping for the longest time, and I still make mistakes of the forums heh...
Those are pretty good reasons for choosing him. Haha, his colors are something! I'd always wanted an eyeburner with those colors, but I didn't have any particular breeding plans once I attained one. He's done his duty in my lair, so I hope he finds a welcome place in yours!!
The breeding of dragons is pretty neat. There are side wiki pages that explain the chances of getting certain genes/breeds when bred with other genes/breeds (like Coatl and Tundra, or gembond vs crackle). You can also preview offspring and look at what dragons would look like with other genes or as a different breed in the Scrying Workshop.
I've found only friendly people so far, so I hope the same goes for you! There is so much to do on here, I'm sure you'll find something that will fit your interests!
@wilden no worries! I didn't know how to ping for the longest time, and I still make mistakes of the forums heh...
Those are pretty good reasons for choosing him. Haha, his colors are something! I'd always wanted an eyeburner with those colors, but I didn't have any particular breeding plans once I attained one. He's done his duty in my lair, so I hope he finds a welcome place in yours!!
The breeding of dragons is pretty neat. There are side wiki pages that explain the chances of getting certain genes/breeds when bred with other genes/breeds (like Coatl and Tundra, or gembond vs crackle). You can also preview offspring and look at what dragons would look like with other genes or as a different breed in the Scrying Workshop.
I've found only friendly people so far, so I hope the same goes for you! There is so much to do on here, I'm sure you'll find something that will fit your interests!
@ketsueki44 Ooo, thank you for pointing me to the breeding section of the wiki. I've been browsing around, but hadn't gotten there yet. It's interesting!
@ketsueki44 Ooo, thank you for pointing me to the breeding section of the wiki. I've been browsing around, but hadn't gotten there yet. It's interesting!
@ketsueki44

Hello, I just joined today. I've been trying to get on since I missed the Dec. window so I'm really excited. My friends in OVI kept posting their fantastic dragon pics so I'm really happy to be here finally to share and enjoy. I chose the light because I like the eye color and i'm looking forward to breeding a lot but i'm not sure what else the choice of Light will affect.

If she's not spoken for already I love Sunset. The color blends are stunning and I love the feathering on her.

Thank you for holding this raffle.
@ketsueki44

Hello, I just joined today. I've been trying to get on since I missed the Dec. window so I'm really excited. My friends in OVI kept posting their fantastic dragon pics so I'm really happy to be here finally to share and enjoy. I chose the light because I like the eye color and i'm looking forward to breeding a lot but i'm not sure what else the choice of Light will affect.

If she's not spoken for already I love Sunset. The color blends are stunning and I love the feathering on her.

Thank you for holding this raffle.
tumblr_nxakgmotTS1sewok3o3_250.png
@TybaltLeftpaw welcome to FR Tybalt! I'm glad you decided to join! It's no problem at all! She's at level 10, so she'll be able to help you level up other dragons faster as well.
Hmm.. I think you're right. They could have some pretty babies together. You can check it out in the Scrying Workshop, in case you haven't found that yet. I'll send you a CR for her in just a moment!
@TybaltLeftpaw welcome to FR Tybalt! I'm glad you decided to join! It's no problem at all! She's at level 10, so she'll be able to help you level up other dragons faster as well.
Hmm.. I think you're right. They could have some pretty babies together. You can check it out in the Scrying Workshop, in case you haven't found that yet. I'll send you a CR for her in just a moment!
@wilden you're welcome! There's also an off-site wiki page for FR as well, which has more information. I'm not sure if I have the link, but if I do I'll ping you it on here.

@Ravenspinner I'm glad you made it this window! My mate also missed the last window, so I can only imagine what it was like waiting for this one (which seemed to take foreeeever!!!) It's so great to have friends who already have accounts on here! My old group from high school all joined before I did, and it was so nice to have people to turn to when I had questions. Light is a wonderful eye color!
Other than eye color for any offspring born in your lair, the design of your Clan Profile image, and which flight to help with Dominance pushes, choosing Light won't impact a lot (I don't believe).
Haha, she's quite pretty! I'm glad she'll be going somewhere where her colors will be appreciated! Sending a CR now :) And you are quite welcome!
@wilden you're welcome! There's also an off-site wiki page for FR as well, which has more information. I'm not sure if I have the link, but if I do I'll ping you it on here.

@Ravenspinner I'm glad you made it this window! My mate also missed the last window, so I can only imagine what it was like waiting for this one (which seemed to take foreeeever!!!) It's so great to have friends who already have accounts on here! My old group from high school all joined before I did, and it was so nice to have people to turn to when I had questions. Light is a wonderful eye color!
Other than eye color for any offspring born in your lair, the design of your Clan Profile image, and which flight to help with Dominance pushes, choosing Light won't impact a lot (I don't believe).
Haha, she's quite pretty! I'm glad she'll be going somewhere where her colors will be appreciated! Sending a CR now :) And you are quite welcome!
@ketsueki44

Could I have the noodle or the eyeburner? I can't decide! the Pearlcatcher is so pretty though, I think I like that one a lot!
@ketsueki44

Could I have the noodle or the eyeburner? I can't decide! the Pearlcatcher is so pretty though, I think I like that one a lot!
ZtR6Zej.png
Hello! Ive been stalking the forums since the last reg and anything involving beautiful dragons has my interest! I joined Fire, all the months I was waiting I was already trying to figure out what Flight to join and Fire just stuck out the most, I love the lore and the look and I love anything fire related in near every fandom I join. My goals at the moment is to unload all the lore thats built up in my head since I found this site. hopefully soon, so many dragons to find!

On that note might i have the level 10 Tundra Male? Ive been looking for a mate for my random progen and I think they'd suit one another well. If you want when I breed them you can have one of their first hatchlings.
Hello! Ive been stalking the forums since the last reg and anything involving beautiful dragons has my interest! I joined Fire, all the months I was waiting I was already trying to figure out what Flight to join and Fire just stuck out the most, I love the lore and the look and I love anything fire related in near every fandom I join. My goals at the moment is to unload all the lore thats built up in my head since I found this site. hopefully soon, so many dragons to find!

On that note might i have the level 10 Tundra Male? Ive been looking for a mate for my random progen and I think they'd suit one another well. If you want when I breed them you can have one of their first hatchlings.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png

@ketsueki44

May I please have her?

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10975296

Her colors are so vibrant and pretty! Plus I think I love that circuit gene, gosh!

As for why I'm here, well a bunch of my friends play and love it, so I've decided to join them. I went with Water Flight because I like the lore and the pretty blue eyes :>

@ketsueki44

May I please have her?

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10975296

Her colors are so vibrant and pretty! Plus I think I love that circuit gene, gosh!

As for why I'm here, well a bunch of my friends play and love it, so I've decided to join them. I went with Water Flight because I like the lore and the pretty blue eyes :>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13