Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Done for now!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@murphamy welcome to Flight Rising! I just updated the dergs available on the first page. Unfortunately, all three of them were claimed but I still have some others available if you are interested.

@IronPen You have such passion!! I hope you can achieve everything you have set as goals, and that you find FR to be a great fit for you. Fire seems to have a lot of passion and lore to it, so it seems you chose well! Your progen has the same primary as my progen Tundra! And certainly - I think they would make an excellent pairing. (You can check that out in the Scrying Workshop as well). He'll be able to breed in 3 days, so you won't have to wait long for babies! And thank you for the offer! I'd love to get to see what they have (probably won't be interested in getting any new dragons for a little while though, as I'm trying to level exalts for our next dominance push in advance). I'll send a CR for him in just a moment!

@NotSure Water is a wonderful flight! My bestie is in Water, and my first (non-progen) dragon was one of her hatchies. It's great to have friends already on here. I think it adds a lot to the experience.
Unfortunately, she was already claimed. I updated the first page with some of the other available dragons, if you're interested in someone else.
@murphamy welcome to Flight Rising! I just updated the dergs available on the first page. Unfortunately, all three of them were claimed but I still have some others available if you are interested.

@IronPen You have such passion!! I hope you can achieve everything you have set as goals, and that you find FR to be a great fit for you. Fire seems to have a lot of passion and lore to it, so it seems you chose well! Your progen has the same primary as my progen Tundra! And certainly - I think they would make an excellent pairing. (You can check that out in the Scrying Workshop as well). He'll be able to breed in 3 days, so you won't have to wait long for babies! And thank you for the offer! I'd love to get to see what they have (probably won't be interested in getting any new dragons for a little while though, as I'm trying to level exalts for our next dominance push in advance). I'll send a CR for him in just a moment!

@NotSure Water is a wonderful flight! My bestie is in Water, and my first (non-progen) dragon was one of her hatchies. It's great to have friends already on here. I think it adds a lot to the experience.
Unfortunately, she was already claimed. I updated the first page with some of the other available dragons, if you're interested in someone else.
Wishlist can be found here https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70118656
@ketsueki44
Could I have the snapper, then? c:
@ketsueki44
Could I have the snapper, then? c:
ZtR6Zej.png
@Murphamy sure thing! I'll send you a CR for her right now!
@Murphamy sure thing! I'll send you a CR for her right now!
another bump
another bump
@ketsuki44

I just joined today and haven't even picked out an avatar. I chose the Wind clan because my Astrological sign is an Air sign.

May I have Delphiki? He is my favorite colors but I also love the butterfly accent! I was pretty torn between Dakota and Spiritstar as well.
@ketsuki44

I just joined today and haven't even picked out an avatar. I chose the Wind clan because my Astrological sign is an Air sign.

May I have Delphiki? He is my favorite colors but I also love the butterfly accent! I was pretty torn between Dakota and Spiritstar as well.
neonnightlights%20UrbanSidhe_zpswtks60tr.png
@UrbanSidhe Welcome to FR, fellow Wind member!! Which sign are you? I'm Scorpio, but a slight Libra cusp! Astrology is super neat. Do you think you'll do any RP with your dragons (and if so, tide in to their Astrological signs)?
Oops, I hadn't realized I'd stuck Delphi on page 3. Haha, he's pretty neat looking. I got him because he was so pretty, and also he has a nice vibrant red tert (I was thinking of giving him crackle someday, or circuit). I think he does have stat points allotted already, but they should be to the guide I mentioned in the original post... He's at level 11 right now. Also, the butterfly pattern on his wings is from his eyespots gene :)
I'll send you a CR for Delphiki, unless you would rather have Dakota. Spiritstar has been claimed already.
@UrbanSidhe Welcome to FR, fellow Wind member!! Which sign are you? I'm Scorpio, but a slight Libra cusp! Astrology is super neat. Do you think you'll do any RP with your dragons (and if so, tide in to their Astrological signs)?
Oops, I hadn't realized I'd stuck Delphi on page 3. Haha, he's pretty neat looking. I got him because he was so pretty, and also he has a nice vibrant red tert (I was thinking of giving him crackle someday, or circuit). I think he does have stat points allotted already, but they should be to the guide I mentioned in the original post... He's at level 11 right now. Also, the butterfly pattern on his wings is from his eyespots gene :)
I'll send you a CR for Delphiki, unless you would rather have Dakota. Spiritstar has been claimed already.
May I have the level 8 ridgeback c: please :) @ketsueki44
May I have the level 8 ridgeback c: please :) @ketsueki44
@WolfieWinchester sure thing! What made you interested in her? And why did you decide to join Flight Rising?
@WolfieWinchester sure thing! What made you interested in her? And why did you decide to join Flight Rising?
And another bump, for good measure.
And another bump, for good measure.
@ketsueki44- Awww! You didn't have to give him to me if you still had plans for him, I can send him back if you want. I thank you regardless. I am still learning the ins and outs of the game. I am an Aquarius slightly on the cusp of Pisces.
@ketsueki44- Awww! You didn't have to give him to me if you still had plans for him, I can send him back if you want. I thank you regardless. I am still learning the ins and outs of the game. I am an Aquarius slightly on the cusp of Pisces.
neonnightlights%20UrbanSidhe_zpswtks60tr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13