Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Done for now!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@UrbanSidhe no worries! I have plenty of projects in my lair, and I'm always finding myself getting just one more dragon haha! There are all sorts of forum posts that are helpful, like the Coli guide (mentioned in my initial post) for leveling, and the wiki pages for breeding, and the Scrying Workshop to see what possible offspring could look like (and to see what dragons would look like if you changed genes or breeds/create a dream dragon or a goal dragon). I hope you enjoy your time on here, and find plenty that interests you!
Ahh, my mum is an Aquarius! The zodiac and dergs can be fun to mix for RP purposes. (Actually, Delphiki is the derg I was trying to find a zodiac/same birthday mate for haha. I can't wait to see what you end up doing with him. I'm sure whatever it is will be wonderful!)
@UrbanSidhe no worries! I have plenty of projects in my lair, and I'm always finding myself getting just one more dragon haha! There are all sorts of forum posts that are helpful, like the Coli guide (mentioned in my initial post) for leveling, and the wiki pages for breeding, and the Scrying Workshop to see what possible offspring could look like (and to see what dragons would look like if you changed genes or breeds/create a dream dragon or a goal dragon). I hope you enjoy your time on here, and find plenty that interests you!
Ahh, my mum is an Aquarius! The zodiac and dergs can be fun to mix for RP purposes. (Actually, Delphiki is the derg I was trying to find a zodiac/same birthday mate for haha. I can't wait to see what you end up doing with him. I'm sure whatever it is will be wonderful!)
Wishlist can be found here https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70118656

@ketsueki44

Is Moonrise still around, perhaps?

@ketsueki44

Is Moonrise still around, perhaps?
@NotSure yes, Moonrise is still there :) She's at level 11 (close to 12 I believe) and she has had her stat points given out (per the guide I mentioned in the first post). She was actually the first dragon I leveled using that guide. I was leveling exalts for our last Dom push, and just...couldn't make myself exalt her at level 5...or 7...and then I couldn't do it at all She is just so pretty and those eyes...how could I possibly exalt her??. I'm so happy she'll be having a new lair to call home! I'll send her over in a CR shortly!
@NotSure yes, Moonrise is still there :) She's at level 11 (close to 12 I believe) and she has had her stat points given out (per the guide I mentioned in the first post). She was actually the first dragon I leveled using that guide. I was leveling exalts for our last Dom push, and just...couldn't make myself exalt her at level 5...or 7...and then I couldn't do it at all She is just so pretty and those eyes...how could I possibly exalt her??. I'm so happy she'll be having a new lair to call home! I'll send her over in a CR shortly!

@ketsueki44

Yay, thank you! :D I will take good care of her.

@ketsueki44

Yay, thank you! :D I will take good care of her.
@NotSure You are very welcome! I hope you enjoy having her as part of your clan! :)
@NotSure You are very welcome! I hope you enjoy having her as part of your clan! :)
And another bump...
And another bump...
Hi there I'm laineylane03 and I joined today!

What intrigued me most about FR was how popular it seems to be - and the dragons of course ? I play several other games and I've seen many people quit to dedicate their time and resources to FR. And then of course, when I tried to join to feel things out they weren't taking new registrations so that pulled me in further!

So far I really like what I see though it will take some time to get used to everything. My favorite color is purple and I loathe mean people xD I'd rather be the small bright spot in someone's day than a part of all the yuck.

I really like the unnamed imperial but if she's already taken I'm pretty open! I never turn down gifts, it's rude xD Thanks for doing this and for whichever dragon will make it's new home with me <3

EDIT:
If this pops up like a million times, I'm so sorry! My internet has currently turned south :/
Hi there I'm laineylane03 and I joined today!

What intrigued me most about FR was how popular it seems to be - and the dragons of course ? I play several other games and I've seen many people quit to dedicate their time and resources to FR. And then of course, when I tried to join to feel things out they weren't taking new registrations so that pulled me in further!

So far I really like what I see though it will take some time to get used to everything. My favorite color is purple and I loathe mean people xD I'd rather be the small bright spot in someone's day than a part of all the yuck.

I really like the unnamed imperial but if she's already taken I'm pretty open! I never turn down gifts, it's rude xD Thanks for doing this and for whichever dragon will make it's new home with me <3

EDIT:
If this pops up like a million times, I'm so sorry! My internet has currently turned south :/
@ketsueki44 May I have the Unnamed Imperial Female?
@ketsueki44 May I have the Unnamed Imperial Female?
@ketsueki44 is Flit still available?
@ketsueki44 is Flit still available?
@CitKat certainly! What made you interested in joining FlightRising? And why are you interested in her in particular? Also, do you have a name idea for her?
@CitKat certainly! What made you interested in joining FlightRising? And why are you interested in her in particular? Also, do you have a name idea for her?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13