Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hello!
im new here but i hope to have a good time you can call me hound or hades
im new here but i hope to have a good time you can call me hound or hades
@roadtrash

Hello, welcome, Hound. <3

What's your favorite dragon breed on Flight Rising?
@roadtrash

Hello, welcome, Hound. <3

What's your favorite dragon breed on Flight Rising?
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
so far im liking the dragon that holds the pearl
so far im liking the dragon that holds the pearl
The dragon holding a pearl is a Pearlcatcher. Welcome to FR!
The dragon holding a pearl is a Pearlcatcher. Welcome to FR!
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
@roadtrash

Hi there, hades, I’m BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome to FR!!

I also love the Pearlcatcher breed!!

There’s a lot of things to do here on FR, lots of choices and activities -- breeding, buying/selling, collectibles of all kinds, Coliseum, dress-up, art shops, hatcheries, raffles and festivals, role-play, storytelling, on and on.

And a fantastic community!!

After you've played a bit, you'll start to discover what you enjoy most!!

If you feel a bit shy about asking for free things...no worries. FR's community is very generous and very helpful to everyone, and especially new players.

We want you to stay!!! :D

Here’s a few quick tips you might find useful…
  • you’ll find that you won’t need tons of money right away -- there are free dragons (and free stuff) everywhere...check out the Raffles & Giveaways forums…I'll link you some personal faves below...
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some treasure chest rewards as they level up
  • keep your dragons well-fed -- over 80% at all times -- to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests daily activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Shadow Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Inkdrops" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request Flight server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand “forum-speak”
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • the geniuses at Tiny Little Questions save me all the time -- bookmark them, I'm serious!! xD
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings -- this is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista…and also where you can Log Out

I’m a long-time player, on daily, happy to help in any way!!

Enjoy your dragons!!

BunnySox ^^

Adopt-A-Dragon = Free to Good Homes!
Exalt Row Rescue Hub
Free Leveled Dragons for New Players
Free Leveled Coli Teams for Newbies
Critter Crypt: Free Familiars for (NOT ONLY) Newbies
the generous Rosecloud Sanctuary has a giveaway package for every newbie, plus beautiful dragons to adopt, plus raffles

Masterpost of Tools, Guides, Resources, etc.
Data-Based Money Making Guide
Juxta13's Random Raffle

^^
@roadtrash

Hi there, hades, I’m BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome to FR!!

I also love the Pearlcatcher breed!!

There’s a lot of things to do here on FR, lots of choices and activities -- breeding, buying/selling, collectibles of all kinds, Coliseum, dress-up, art shops, hatcheries, raffles and festivals, role-play, storytelling, on and on.

And a fantastic community!!

After you've played a bit, you'll start to discover what you enjoy most!!

If you feel a bit shy about asking for free things...no worries. FR's community is very generous and very helpful to everyone, and especially new players.

We want you to stay!!! :D

Here’s a few quick tips you might find useful…
  • you’ll find that you won’t need tons of money right away -- there are free dragons (and free stuff) everywhere...check out the Raffles & Giveaways forums…I'll link you some personal faves below...
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some treasure chest rewards as they level up
  • keep your dragons well-fed -- over 80% at all times -- to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests daily activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Shadow Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Inkdrops" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request Flight server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand “forum-speak”
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • the geniuses at Tiny Little Questions save me all the time -- bookmark them, I'm serious!! xD
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings -- this is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista…and also where you can Log Out

I’m a long-time player, on daily, happy to help in any way!!

Enjoy your dragons!!

BunnySox ^^

Adopt-A-Dragon = Free to Good Homes!
Exalt Row Rescue Hub
Free Leveled Dragons for New Players
Free Leveled Coli Teams for Newbies
Critter Crypt: Free Familiars for (NOT ONLY) Newbies
the generous Rosecloud Sanctuary has a giveaway package for every newbie, plus beautiful dragons to adopt, plus raffles

Masterpost of Tools, Guides, Resources, etc.
Data-Based Money Making Guide
Juxta13's Random Raffle

^^
oh thats super cool! thank you so much for the info and links!
oh thats super cool! thank you so much for the info and links!
@roadtrash yw, have fun!! ^^ p.s. this is lovely Euna, gened by me in the Scrying Workshop under Library, left menu [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=136&breed=3&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=67&tertgene=213&winggene=20&wings=3&auth=23bfbfc913d659efa3b164e36f3659bc6de90567&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] I love her combination of colours, so I had to try her out. Your 2 founding dragons are called progenitors or "progens", and they have only Basic genes, no patterns on their bodies, wings, etc. Your 3rd dragon came "fully gened", i.e., has patterns. IF you want to gene a basic dragon, you can try on different "looks" in the Scrying Workshop. There's a button to the left of your dragon's feet on their homepage, looks a bit like a dustball or a cloud, maybe? Takes you directly to the Scrying Workshop. ^^
@roadtrash

yw, have fun!!

^^

p.s. this is lovely Euna, gened by me in the Scrying Workshop under Library, left menu
dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=136&breed=3&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=67&tertgene=213&winggene=20&wings=3&auth=23bfbfc913d659efa3b164e36f3659bc6de90567&dummyext=prev.png

I love her combination of colours, so I had to try her out.

Your 2 founding dragons are called progenitors or "progens", and they have only Basic genes, no patterns on their bodies, wings, etc.

Your 3rd dragon came "fully gened", i.e., has patterns.

IF you want to gene a basic dragon, you can try on different "looks" in the Scrying Workshop. There's a button to the left of your dragon's feet on their homepage, looks a bit like a dustball or a cloud, maybe? Takes you directly to the Scrying Workshop.

^^
ooh okay i can't wait to play around with that thank you so much
ooh okay i can't wait to play around with that thank you so much
Hi, Hound! Welcome to Flight Rising and welcome to Shadow! I've sent you some gifts in your Crossroads <3
Hi, Hound! Welcome to Flight Rising and welcome to Shadow! I've sent you some gifts in your Crossroads <3