Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | andy's here!! :D
hey y'all! i'm andy (or andersen) of the earth flight, and i've been playing since september '23!

forgive me for my formatting, i've never really been a forum user, but it looks like that's where a lot of the social interaction here takes place. :3 that's what's motivated me to keep playing after the first few weeks i tried this game out! i've had a really fun time socializing with other earth flight members in our dominance discord and they've helped me learn a lot about how coli works among other things. it's been a really welcoming flight! i started out in light but switched to earth shortly after, through clicking around and finding "change flight" in the settings. i really only switched initially because my friend who convinced me to play ended up switching over and i wanted to tag along :3c

andywayyyys! i'm excited to meet other dragon lovers! what are y'all's favorite dragon breeds on FR? do you have fave familiars yet? i like coatls and glassbound gustvuls!
hey y'all! i'm andy (or andersen) of the earth flight, and i've been playing since september '23!

forgive me for my formatting, i've never really been a forum user, but it looks like that's where a lot of the social interaction here takes place. :3 that's what's motivated me to keep playing after the first few weeks i tried this game out! i've had a really fun time socializing with other earth flight members in our dominance discord and they've helped me learn a lot about how coli works among other things. it's been a really welcoming flight! i started out in light but switched to earth shortly after, through clicking around and finding "change flight" in the settings. i really only switched initially because my friend who convinced me to play ended up switching over and i wanted to tag along :3c

andywayyyys! i'm excited to meet other dragon lovers! what are y'all's favorite dragon breeds on FR? do you have fave familiars yet? i like coatls and glassbound gustvuls!
mtHAEL4.png9hqcHsy.pngMUYNhfy.png
0HBKL8H.png1YB0OjO.pngrI18gRz.png
kI850Ts.pngNlmYDAS.pngvfvF2Nu.png
qhK4FYS.pngPxVdyDW.pngmlHpBMC.png
Hallo and welcome to FR! I'm currently in Lightning, but I'll be returning to Plague at the end of April.
Hallo and welcome to FR! I'm currently in Lightning, but I'll be returning to Plague at the end of April.
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
Welcome and a belated welcome to Flight Rising!

I'm very fond of veilspun (m pose), Skydancers (F-pose) and to a lesser extend pearlcatchers (mostly m-pose) and sandsurge. Also, I like coatls (mostly m-pose) and wildclaws(m-pose), gaolers and spirals as well... Tbh, it's prly easier to tell you which poses I don't like... Wishing you a lovely week <3

I'm very fond of veilspun (m pose), Skydancers (F-pose) and to a lesser extend pearlcatchers (mostly m-pose) and sandsurge. Also, I like coatls (mostly m-pose) and wildclaws(m-pose), gaolers and spirals as well... Tbh, it's prly easier to tell you which poses I don't like... Wishing you a lovely week <3
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Andy! I agree with you about the community—it's great! Funnily enough, I started out as Light as well and switched to Water. It's just more of a fit for my personality. I also love that your username is ampersandersen and your name is andersen! I'm tickled by that.

See you around!
Hi Andy! I agree with you about the community—it's great! Funnily enough, I started out as Light as well and switched to Water. It's just more of a fit for my personality. I also love that your username is ampersandersen and your name is andersen! I'm tickled by that.

See you around!
Ljw7JvQ.png eswSnrS.png 1YB0OjO.png IclPr1q.png AMyO6Hf.png PxVdyDW.png NQ1Ze0S.png weia2aX.png J7D1quC.png 3B15OeM.png
waterh5.png
[quote name="Oby" date="2024-03-25 15:07:19" ] Hi Andy! I agree with you about the community—it's great! Funnily enough, I started out as Light as well and switched to Water. It's just more of a fit for my personality. I also love that your username is ampersandersen and your name is andersen! I'm tickled by that. See you around! [/quote] the "ampersandersen" thing started as my changing my display name on discord to &ersen! >:3c it definitely tickled me too!! also yay! fellow light leaver! honestly once i get situated well and proper i might go back to light, i love the colors during their festival (not that i've been around for their fest LOL). mistjam colors are gorgeous too though... who knows how many flights i'll leave and come back to!!
Oby wrote on 2024-03-25 15:07:19:

See you around!

the "ampersandersen" thing started as my changing my display name on discord to &ersen! >:3c it definitely tickled me too!!

also yay! fellow light leaver! honestly once i get situated well and proper i might go back to light, i love the colors during their festival (not that i've been around for their fest LOL). mistjam colors are gorgeous too though... who knows how many flights i'll leave and come back to!!
[quote name="Islet" date="2024-03-25 10:23:40" ] Welcome and a belated welcome to Flight Rising! I'm very fond of veilspun (m pose), Skydancers (F-pose) and to a lesser extend pearlcatchers (mostly m-pose) and sandsurge. Also, I like coatls (mostly m-pose) and wildclaws(m-pose), gaolers and spirals as well... Tbh, it's prly easier to tell you which poses I don't like... Wishing you a lovely week <3 [/quote] i'm in love with the art for all of the poses, but my #1 HAS to be the hatchling coatls.... they're so perfect! i hope you have a lovely week as well :D thanks for stopping by this thread!
Islet wrote on 2024-03-25 10:23:40:

i'm in love with the art for all of the poses, but my #1 HAS to be the hatchling coatls.... they're so perfect! i hope you have a lovely week as well :D thanks for stopping by this thread!
[quote name="ArsenicArcher" date="2024-03-24 17:41:32" ] Hallo and welcome to FR! I'm currently in Lightning, but I'll be returning to Plague at the end of April. [/quote] ooh, good luck with your return to plague :3c your username certainly fits that flight! :D
ArsenicArcher wrote on 2024-03-24 17:41:32:

ooh, good luck with your return to plague :3c your username certainly fits that flight! :D