Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | intro to the snow /ref
hello flight rising!! i dont believe i ever made a proper introduction, so here i am!

HII! I'm Jack, but i go by many names. Lloyd, Schro, Graves, Samael, Lucifur, Waffles, Wolfy, Toothless, Louis, Cesar, Circus, Coyote and Ulf are all the names you can call me. but i'm also known by my online name, schrod1ngerscat. Im scenemo, egalitarian, a puppeteer, artist, and an avid lover of dragons! You can find me on Discord as schrod1ngerscat >X3>

My interests include The Smiles Family, WOF, Wasted Determination, HTTYD, Lego Ninjago, Monkie Kid, vulture culture, Countryhumans, Emesis Blue, analogue horror, Creepypasta (especially Marble Hornets and everymanhybrid), CLH, the bible/politics, The Shining, Invader Zim, and TF2

I'm currently involved in various projects, such as Tempora Commuto, Out West, A Tribute to The Beyond, The Veil Between Worlds, Circus in The Stars, Hic Sunt Dracones, my Roblox myth oneshots, my journal/art book, Brutal Conformity, and Astra Non Mentiuntur!!

For my pronouns, I go by He/him and it/its, but i also go by neos

As for my music taste, i really like 100 gecs, 6arelyhuman, Alex G, American Football, AMPHETA, Beastie Boys, Baxter, bensilly, Black Sabbath, Bring Me The Horizon, Caravan Palace, Chonny Jash, Cosmo Sheldrake, Creep-P, Crystal Castles, Destructo Disk, Destroy Boys, Evanescence, femtanyl, Ghost and Pals, h3artcrush, I Monster, James and the Cold Gun, Kikuo, Larry and His Flask, Lemon Demon, Miracle Musical, Mook, Mother Mother, Negative 25, Nirvana, No Doubt, Oliver Buckland, Panic! At The Disco, plasterbrain, Pierce The Veil, Radiohead, Rebzyyx, Renard/Lapfox, Rio Romeo, Rob Zombie, Rory in Early 20's, S3RL, Scissor Sisters, Set it off, Skillet, Skrillex, Sorry Mom, Soundgarden, Sparklecats2009, Spellcasting/irlspellcasting, Stealing Sheep, SOTS, Tally Hall, The Crane Wives, The Dresden Dolls, Thee Oh Sees, They Might Be Giants, twentyonepilots, and Will Wood.

i love talking to people, and i love dragons. that's why i joined!!!
hello flight rising!! i dont believe i ever made a proper introduction, so here i am!

HII! I'm Jack, but i go by many names. Lloyd, Schro, Graves, Samael, Lucifur, Waffles, Wolfy, Toothless, Louis, Cesar, Circus, Coyote and Ulf are all the names you can call me. but i'm also known by my online name, schrod1ngerscat. Im scenemo, egalitarian, a puppeteer, artist, and an avid lover of dragons! You can find me on Discord as schrod1ngerscat >X3>

My interests include The Smiles Family, WOF, Wasted Determination, HTTYD, Lego Ninjago, Monkie Kid, vulture culture, Countryhumans, Emesis Blue, analogue horror, Creepypasta (especially Marble Hornets and everymanhybrid), CLH, the bible/politics, The Shining, Invader Zim, and TF2

I'm currently involved in various projects, such as Tempora Commuto, Out West, A Tribute to The Beyond, The Veil Between Worlds, Circus in The Stars, Hic Sunt Dracones, my Roblox myth oneshots, my journal/art book, Brutal Conformity, and Astra Non Mentiuntur!!

For my pronouns, I go by He/him and it/its, but i also go by neos

As for my music taste, i really like 100 gecs, 6arelyhuman, Alex G, American Football, AMPHETA, Beastie Boys, Baxter, bensilly, Black Sabbath, Bring Me The Horizon, Caravan Palace, Chonny Jash, Cosmo Sheldrake, Creep-P, Crystal Castles, Destructo Disk, Destroy Boys, Evanescence, femtanyl, Ghost and Pals, h3artcrush, I Monster, James and the Cold Gun, Kikuo, Larry and His Flask, Lemon Demon, Miracle Musical, Mook, Mother Mother, Negative 25, Nirvana, No Doubt, Oliver Buckland, Panic! At The Disco, plasterbrain, Pierce The Veil, Radiohead, Rebzyyx, Renard/Lapfox, Rio Romeo, Rob Zombie, Rory in Early 20's, S3RL, Scissor Sisters, Set it off, Skillet, Skrillex, Sorry Mom, Soundgarden, Sparklecats2009, Spellcasting/irlspellcasting, Stealing Sheep, SOTS, Tally Hall, The Crane Wives, The Dresden Dolls, Thee Oh Sees, They Might Be Giants, twentyonepilots, and Will Wood.

i love talking to people, and i love dragons. that's why i joined!!!
Silly guy, very stink, loves raving, rainbow and eat hot chip and LIE!!!
2bf6nnX.png 4MTkm8J.pngGW180jv.pngPjhDNyG.pngoYdS4J9.png Qwz7flm.png
hmlE0W8.pngk19P7h1.pngZqTATLu.pngNkk0jLq.pngKkw5lrF.pnga6XsLif.png
xszydnQ.pngePOliyb.pngjbMLSIO.pngQQYyU47.pngc0MyJPk.pngkCHWEjf.png
VDqpTLf.pngeswSnrS.pngFj9DUQD.pnggYW0j5f.pngL7aQfSh.png
Welcome to Flight Rising! ^^
Welcome to Flight Rising! ^^
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx