Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi :3
Hehe, hello! I started playing about six months ago, but I was very anxious about checking out forums/being more social on here. Slowly starting to make myself tho because it looks fun and I'd like to be more interactive! Also I'm bad at coding/tech so I was nervous about engaging from that angle too alskdjfals But! We're getting out of our comfort zone!

Anyways! Thought I should finally make a first forum post to get over that little hurdle and start more genuinely exploring things here

<333
Hehe, hello! I started playing about six months ago, but I was very anxious about checking out forums/being more social on here. Slowly starting to make myself tho because it looks fun and I'd like to be more interactive! Also I'm bad at coding/tech so I was nervous about engaging from that angle too alskdjfals But! We're getting out of our comfort zone!

Anyways! Thought I should finally make a first forum post to get over that little hurdle and start more genuinely exploring things here

<333
Hi there! Happy 6 months in FR <3 super proud of you for taking the first step out of your comfort zone, that couldn't have been easy. Just know that there are tons of friendly people here who'll definitely be super willing to talk with you and/or answer any questions you have!

Have a good day/week! ^^
Hi there! Happy 6 months in FR <3 super proud of you for taking the first step out of your comfort zone, that couldn't have been easy. Just know that there are tons of friendly people here who'll definitely be super willing to talk with you and/or answer any questions you have!

Have a good day/week! ^^
Tirtouga | FR +16 | she/her

Welcome to the Flight Rising forums!
Welcome to the Flight Rising forums!
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Welcome!!!
Welcome!!!