Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello again!
Hi! So I joined back in 2020, but never really got into this game as I was really confused and then just kinda.. forgot about this game for a few years .. But recently I got reminded of it because I kept seeing people sharing their really cool dragons online and i got interested again. A kind person on discord gave me some tips and here we are [emoji=aether happy size=1] I got a bunch of dragons and my favorite one so far has to be the one in my avatar. I'm excited to see them grow :] And uhh my names Mars, I use any pronouns.. that's all there is 2 know about me I guess
Hi!
So I joined back in 2020, but never really got into this game as I was really confused and then just kinda.. forgot about this game for a few years ..
But recently I got reminded of it because I kept seeing people sharing their really cool dragons online and i got interested again. A kind person on discord gave me some tips and here we are

I got a bunch of dragons and my favorite one so far has to be the one in my avatar. I'm excited to see them grow :]

And uhh my names Mars, I use any pronouns.. that's all there is 2 know about me I guess
@marsthecat

Hi Mars, I’m BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome back to FR!!

There's a ton of things to do here and a very cool community, so I hope you feel right at home.

Here’s a few quick tips (or reminders) you might find useful…
  • you’ll find that you won’t need tons of money right away -- there are free dragons (and free stuff) everywhere...check out the Raffles & Giveaways forums…I'll link you some personal faves below...
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some treasure chest rewards as they level up
  • keep your dragons well-fed -- over 80% at all times -- to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests daily activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Shadow Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Inkspots" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request Flight server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand “forum-speak”
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings -- this is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista…and also where you can Log Out

I’m a long-time player, on daily, so lmk if I can help in any way!!

Enjoy your dragons!!

BunnySox ^^

Adopt-A-Dragon = Free to Good Homes!
Exalt Row Rescue Hub
Free Leveled Dragons for New Players
Free Leveled Coli Teams for Newbies
Critter Crypt: Free Familiars for (NOT ONLY) Newbies

Masterpost of Tools, Guides, Resources, etc.
Data-Based Money Making Guide
Juxta13's Random Raffle

^^
@marsthecat

Hi Mars, I’m BunnySox, I'm in Wind Flight, and a very breezy, warm welcome back to FR!!

There's a ton of things to do here and a very cool community, so I hope you feel right at home.

Here’s a few quick tips (or reminders) you might find useful…
  • you’ll find that you won’t need tons of money right away -- there are free dragons (and free stuff) everywhere...check out the Raffles & Giveaways forums…I'll link you some personal faves below...
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some treasure chest rewards as they level up
  • keep your dragons well-fed -- over 80% at all times -- to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests daily activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Shadow Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Inkspots" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request Flight server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand “forum-speak”
  • to reply to someone on a Forum thread, just type @username and they'll get a notification
  • upper right corner next to your u/n, down arrow, you'll find your Account Settings -- this is where you set up a Forum Signature, Avatar, & Vista…and also where you can Log Out

I’m a long-time player, on daily, so lmk if I can help in any way!!

Enjoy your dragons!!

BunnySox ^^

Adopt-A-Dragon = Free to Good Homes!
Exalt Row Rescue Hub
Free Leveled Dragons for New Players
Free Leveled Coli Teams for Newbies
Critter Crypt: Free Familiars for (NOT ONLY) Newbies

Masterpost of Tools, Guides, Resources, etc.
Data-Based Money Making Guide
Juxta13's Random Raffle

^^
Welcome @marsthecat!! Your username stood out to me, so- by any chance is your name/username based on Mars from Laika's Comet??? Maybe it's kind of a niche connection to make- but I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask. Mars is a good name! :)
Welcome @marsthecat!! Your username stood out to me, so- by any chance is your name/username based on Mars from Laika's Comet??? Maybe it's kind of a niche connection to make- but I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask. Mars is a good name! :)
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
@BunnySox tysm, this is very helpful!
@BunnySox tysm, this is very helpful!
@weirdPhilosopher hi! Thanks so much! I have never actually heard of them, but I just looked that character up and OMG they're so cute. I think I definitely need to read that comic now
@weirdPhilosopher hi! Thanks so much! I have never actually heard of them, but I just looked that character up and OMG they're so cute. I think I definitely need to read that comic now
@marsthecat

oh, I'm so glad!!

let me know if I can help in any way, it's a great game and a great group of people

^^
@marsthecat

oh, I'm so glad!!

let me know if I can help in any way, it's a great game and a great group of people

^^