Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Heya! Lookin for friends!
Mostly just a returning player, I come back every so often mostly just to take a look at my dragons and sometimes mess around and accidentally end up hooked for a couple weeks.

But! Being that most other forums and social sites are lookin a little dead, I figured I’d poke around here since I’ve always enjoyed the flight rising community!

Soo a little about me! And feel free to pop in, say hello, and even tell me some things about yourself!!

My names Eli, though on most accounts I go by Wolfias or something along those lines. Some friends just call me E. (or eee lol) I turn 26 this month and I’m in a long term relationship which I cherish very much.

My boyfriend and I love spending our time playing red dead redemption online (Xbox), and we just finished a split screen play through of baldurs gate. I love to read and get book suggestions. I picked up Game of Thrones for the first time last year and loved every bit of that. I also enjoyed Elric of Melnibone if anyone’s heard of it! I enjoy lots of fantasy, western, apocalyptic, and of course wolves. I will also play wolfquest with you if anyone else still picks that up. Pokemon (and go) is also something I adore, so tell me your faves!!

I’m not sure what else right now so if you’d like feel free to toss a question my way!!
Mostly just a returning player, I come back every so often mostly just to take a look at my dragons and sometimes mess around and accidentally end up hooked for a couple weeks.

But! Being that most other forums and social sites are lookin a little dead, I figured I’d poke around here since I’ve always enjoyed the flight rising community!

Soo a little about me! And feel free to pop in, say hello, and even tell me some things about yourself!!

My names Eli, though on most accounts I go by Wolfias or something along those lines. Some friends just call me E. (or eee lol) I turn 26 this month and I’m in a long term relationship which I cherish very much.

My boyfriend and I love spending our time playing red dead redemption online (Xbox), and we just finished a split screen play through of baldurs gate. I love to read and get book suggestions. I picked up Game of Thrones for the first time last year and loved every bit of that. I also enjoyed Elric of Melnibone if anyone’s heard of it! I enjoy lots of fantasy, western, apocalyptic, and of course wolves. I will also play wolfquest with you if anyone else still picks that up. Pokemon (and go) is also something I adore, so tell me your faves!!

I’m not sure what else right now so if you’d like feel free to toss a question my way!!
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
I remember Wolfquest! I haven't played it (or AE) in a while but play-as-an-animal games have always appealed to me.

Have you heard of Lorwolf? I haven't tried it myself but since you like wolves I'll suggest it to you, it's like Flight Rising but with canines/wolves!
I remember Wolfquest! I haven't played it (or AE) in a while but play-as-an-animal games have always appealed to me.

Have you heard of Lorwolf? I haven't tried it myself but since you like wolves I'll suggest it to you, it's like Flight Rising but with canines/wolves!
wwwwwwalphagamma.png ← wishlist
ll0CfnD.png
G8AyR6r.png
Mq6kNcy.png
they/them
Welcome back to Flight Rising!

Love reading (fantasy, sci-fi, horror, general classical fiction?) and Pokemon as well and am glad you're enjoying yourself here ^^
Welcome back to Flight Rising!

Love reading (fantasy, sci-fi, horror, general classical fiction?) and Pokemon as well and am glad you're enjoying yourself here ^^
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx