Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Only One Introduction Needed Right?
1 2
Hi,
I want to start this off saying I am an adult. My brother got me into this game because of all the adorable dragons. I cannot say come join the dark side, but I do in fact bake cookies regularly.
I am attempting to make a bunch of lore for my dragons. I am still making lore for my clan. It's a process. A slow going tedious process. My two favorite dragons I have are Opal and Sirius. My brother gave me Opal and I will treasure.
I look forward to playing with everyone!
Hi,
I want to start this off saying I am an adult. My brother got me into this game because of all the adorable dragons. I cannot say come join the dark side, but I do in fact bake cookies regularly.
I am attempting to make a bunch of lore for my dragons. I am still making lore for my clan. It's a process. A slow going tedious process. My two favorite dragons I have are Opal and Sirius. My brother gave me Opal and I will treasure.
I look forward to playing with everyone!
Check out my Lore Shop Here Commission me to write it all up for you!
Hi @UnbridledArtist and welcome to the Forums.

I'm BunnySox and I'm in Wind Flight, been here 9+years, have a crazy amount of beautiful dragons I adore, and always collecting more

I'm also an adult, and my sister is also on the site, so we share sibling dragon-lovers

As for baking, I make breads mostly, but won't turn down a cookie!!

I visited Opal and Sirius and gave them a like. You're right, they're both treasures.

See you in the skies, and I've been here forever, so hmu if you have any questions about anything I can help with.

Enjoy!!

^^
Hi @UnbridledArtist and welcome to the Forums.

I'm BunnySox and I'm in Wind Flight, been here 9+years, have a crazy amount of beautiful dragons I adore, and always collecting more

I'm also an adult, and my sister is also on the site, so we share sibling dragon-lovers

As for baking, I make breads mostly, but won't turn down a cookie!!

I visited Opal and Sirius and gave them a like. You're right, they're both treasures.

See you in the skies, and I've been here forever, so hmu if you have any questions about anything I can help with.

Enjoy!!

^^
@BunnySox, Hi! It's a pleasure to meet you! I didn't expect a reply so fast gonna be honest.
I made bread too, my mom gave me a stand mixer for Christmas because of it and I am never going back. It makes baking easier by leagues.
I feel like I have a lot of work to do on my lore and stuff but I have zero regrets, I just need to tame the desire to buy more dragons. I do not need more dragons right now.
@BunnySox, Hi! It's a pleasure to meet you! I didn't expect a reply so fast gonna be honest.
I made bread too, my mom gave me a stand mixer for Christmas because of it and I am never going back. It makes baking easier by leagues.
I feel like I have a lot of work to do on my lore and stuff but I have zero regrets, I just need to tame the desire to buy more dragons. I do not need more dragons right now.
@UnbridledArtist ngl, the struggle to not buy dragons is real!! lol I've never been strong enough to resist!! [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] good luck with your lore. There are so many amazing writers on FR and I always enjoy coming across a lore-rich Clan, in my wanderings. ^^ also, there's a huge artistic community on FR, so if you decide to do your art for others, that can be another way to connect with the community....
@UnbridledArtist

ngl, the struggle to not buy dragons is real!! lol

I've never been strong enough to resist!!

good luck with your lore. There are so many amazing writers on FR and I always enjoy coming across a lore-rich Clan, in my wanderings.

^^

also, there's a huge artistic community on FR, so if you decide to do your art for others, that can be another way to connect with the community....
@BunnySox,
It is so real, I need to save gems to get genes for my Auraboas, I want them to be more pretty damn it. I would like them to be even more pretty thank you. 1,600 gems seems so far away when you keep buying baby dragons. I only got one gene for the two of them that I figured out that I wanted for them but oh man. The amount of grinding Glimmer Gloom I did to get those felt mind melting.

Once I figure out my own lore stuff I will see about asking other people if they want some lore from me. I got to use my limited brain power for my dragons first.
@BunnySox,
It is so real, I need to save gems to get genes for my Auraboas, I want them to be more pretty damn it. I would like them to be even more pretty thank you. 1,600 gems seems so far away when you keep buying baby dragons. I only got one gene for the two of them that I figured out that I wanted for them but oh man. The amount of grinding Glimmer Gloom I did to get those felt mind melting.

Once I figure out my own lore stuff I will see about asking other people if they want some lore from me. I got to use my limited brain power for my dragons first.
@UnbridledArtist

Have you come across this Guide yet?

I totally agree with G&G comment; this might give you more variety in how you build some wealth

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2497014#post_2497014

I get bored easily, so I mix it up.

^^
@UnbridledArtist

Have you come across this Guide yet?

I totally agree with G&G comment; this might give you more variety in how you build some wealth

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2497014#post_2497014

I get bored easily, so I mix it up.

^^
@BunnySox
No I haven't I will have to take a look at it! (i just did it is very useful thank you)

I am currently waiting for all of my many dragons to be able to make more dragons because gems are required and I am not quiet yet ready for lore commissions.

I need to clean up my clan's bio page and get some coding know how to get it looking good plus some dragon lore stuff too.

(so much todo so little time it feels like)
@BunnySox
No I haven't I will have to take a look at it! (i just did it is very useful thank you)

I am currently waiting for all of my many dragons to be able to make more dragons because gems are required and I am not quiet yet ready for lore commissions.

I need to clean up my clan's bio page and get some coding know how to get it looking good plus some dragon lore stuff too.

(so much todo so little time it feels like)
@UnbridledArtist

just a thought...your mileage may vary...

could you maybe offer "small" snippets of lore for sale, less pressure on you, a way to get started earning a bit, etc., if that appealed to you

say you offer a poem (don't know if you write poetry, ofc) of a certain length, or 100-200 prose words, or alliteration, or 10 adjectives for a specific dragon (like how some players create 5-item inventories for dragons) --

I'm just spit-balling here, but my point being -- is there anything artistically and practically that appeals to you to put out in a small package as a starting point (with the idea of earning gems from your creativity, and not just G&G grinding)

something not hugely demanding and stressful, but easy and manageable, and profitable?

and of course it would be scaleable -- as you grow your own lair, and your own lore, you might offer longer or bigger items for sale to others

anyhoo, just a thought...fwiw :)

2nd: don't know if this will help, but here's another guide, lol
Crowe's Comprehensive BBCode Compendium

it's the bible for coding on FR

I know...it's a lot!!

^^
@UnbridledArtist

just a thought...your mileage may vary...

could you maybe offer "small" snippets of lore for sale, less pressure on you, a way to get started earning a bit, etc., if that appealed to you

say you offer a poem (don't know if you write poetry, ofc) of a certain length, or 100-200 prose words, or alliteration, or 10 adjectives for a specific dragon (like how some players create 5-item inventories for dragons) --

I'm just spit-balling here, but my point being -- is there anything artistically and practically that appeals to you to put out in a small package as a starting point (with the idea of earning gems from your creativity, and not just G&G grinding)

something not hugely demanding and stressful, but easy and manageable, and profitable?

and of course it would be scaleable -- as you grow your own lair, and your own lore, you might offer longer or bigger items for sale to others

anyhoo, just a thought...fwiw :)

2nd: don't know if this will help, but here's another guide, lol
Crowe's Comprehensive BBCode Compendium

it's the bible for coding on FR

I know...it's a lot!!

^^
@BunnySox
I cannot write poetry it is one literary form I feel like I am listening to nails on a chalk board trying to write.

I'll probably offer small bits of writing with a max of 1000 words and offer prices in between here and there.

I did in fact find that guide XD It is so so helpful. Thank you pointing it out regardless.

I think I am finally satisfied with my clan lore that I can offer up something similar for people. Just need to make something up for a dragon now.
@BunnySox
I cannot write poetry it is one literary form I feel like I am listening to nails on a chalk board trying to write.

I'll probably offer small bits of writing with a max of 1000 words and offer prices in between here and there.

I did in fact find that guide XD It is so so helpful. Thank you pointing it out regardless.

I think I am finally satisfied with my clan lore that I can offer up something similar for people. Just need to make something up for a dragon now.
@BunnySox
Well I am done all the lore things I could possibly do... Time to post stuff.

I also made up my prices and things and coded that up.
@BunnySox
Well I am done all the lore things I could possibly do... Time to post stuff.

I also made up my prices and things and coded that up.
1 2