Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Only One Introduction Needed Right?
1 2
@UnbridledArtist

holy guacamole you did all that in under 3 hours!!! Wow!! I am soooo impressed. Huge congratulations to you, that is quite the accomplishment, to create your Clan Profile, a complex dragon bio, AND a lore shop, all before lunch!!!

So happy for you; everything looks amazing!!! Nicely done.

^^
@UnbridledArtist

holy guacamole you did all that in under 3 hours!!! Wow!! I am soooo impressed. Huge congratulations to you, that is quite the accomplishment, to create your Clan Profile, a complex dragon bio, AND a lore shop, all before lunch!!!

So happy for you; everything looks amazing!!! Nicely done.

^^
@BunnySox I think it was about mid afternoon for me [emoji=wildclaw happy size=2] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3311601]Here[/url] is the link for the post I made in the forums. Clan lore has been someone done for a while I just needed some lore for Zephyr to fit with what I am advertising you know? Thank you so much for your encouragement.
@BunnySox
I think it was about mid afternoon for me
Here is the link for the post I made in the forums.
Clan lore has been someone done for a while I just needed some lore for Zephyr to fit with what I am advertising you know?

Thank you so much for your encouragement.
Check out my Lore Shop Here Commission me to write it all up for you!
@UnbridledArtist My pleasure; you did an amazing amount of work in such a short time, it's just stunning. *applause* I hope you're well pleased with yourself; you should be. I know players who literally took years to get that much done!! Which of your dragons' bios will you do next???? Or do you have another project in mind??? [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
@UnbridledArtist

My pleasure; you did an amazing amount of work in such a short time, it's just stunning. *applause*

I hope you're well pleased with yourself; you should be. I know players who literally took years to get that much done!!

Which of your dragons' bios will you do next????

Or do you have another project in mind???

@BunnySox
I am working on prepping all my dragons for all their Lore that will be coming. Baby steps. Looking for images that fit their characters and stuff, making sure they work.
I want to get Poppy done, she is my OG. Then perhaps Opal.
I have gotten a few free dragons from some lovely light flight members. Still baffled by free dragons for new players.
@BunnySox
I am working on prepping all my dragons for all their Lore that will be coming. Baby steps. Looking for images that fit their characters and stuff, making sure they work.
I want to get Poppy done, she is my OG. Then perhaps Opal.
I have gotten a few free dragons from some lovely light flight members. Still baffled by free dragons for new players.
@UnbridledArtist

I love Poppy's colors and the art you have for her.

A couple things I'm not sure if you know...

You can have a short broadcast msg under your username on your Clan Profile page, above where you have your mini-buttons. There's a gear you can click to add words, no images. You can check out my homepage if you like for an example; I have a short stanza from a poem

You can also have a broadcast msg under your dragon's name on their homepage. This you can also check out in my lair, if you like. Use the Customize button under your dragon's feet, right column under the Apparel / Scene, etc. buttons.

You can name familiars, to incorporate them into your lore. Small text box above their head, and they can be renamed as needed

Fun!!

^^

about free dragons -- over 10 years, FR has developed a very giving culture bc we breed so. many. dragons. The 10 millionth dragon will prob be hatched this year!! So there are lots of dragons available at all times, and lots of players prefer to find them good homes, not wanting to exalt their sweet hatchlings. Works out for everyone!! :)
@UnbridledArtist

I love Poppy's colors and the art you have for her.

A couple things I'm not sure if you know...

You can have a short broadcast msg under your username on your Clan Profile page, above where you have your mini-buttons. There's a gear you can click to add words, no images. You can check out my homepage if you like for an example; I have a short stanza from a poem

You can also have a broadcast msg under your dragon's name on their homepage. This you can also check out in my lair, if you like. Use the Customize button under your dragon's feet, right column under the Apparel / Scene, etc. buttons.

You can name familiars, to incorporate them into your lore. Small text box above their head, and they can be renamed as needed

Fun!!

^^

about free dragons -- over 10 years, FR has developed a very giving culture bc we breed so. many. dragons. The 10 millionth dragon will prob be hatched this year!! So there are lots of dragons available at all times, and lots of players prefer to find them good homes, not wanting to exalt their sweet hatchlings. Works out for everyone!! :)
@BunnySox
That is most certainly will have to make a broadcast these things. I have gone and adjusted them I thing correctly but my brain is starting to melt so I might look at it all again tomorrow.
I figured it out for dragons and I have figured it out for clan profile so I will have to adjust what they say.
My brain has become soup at this point (like 10:30pm for me) So it will have to be tomorrow that I think about these things.

I try and find a image for all my dragons that are associated with their names. Trying to keep it to pixel art but sometimes that is very difficult.

My Brother has a dragon that he adopted that is 5 years old. So I can understand that people don't want to pass off their babies to be exalted. Every time I get offered a baby that is adorable I just gush. That is how I got Spinel someone in the light flight discord was like "she is a fodder dragon so if anyone wants her I will pass here along" I am weak.
@BunnySox
That is most certainly will have to make a broadcast these things. I have gone and adjusted them I thing correctly but my brain is starting to melt so I might look at it all again tomorrow.
I figured it out for dragons and I have figured it out for clan profile so I will have to adjust what they say.
My brain has become soup at this point (like 10:30pm for me) So it will have to be tomorrow that I think about these things.

I try and find a image for all my dragons that are associated with their names. Trying to keep it to pixel art but sometimes that is very difficult.

My Brother has a dragon that he adopted that is 5 years old. So I can understand that people don't want to pass off their babies to be exalted. Every time I get offered a baby that is adorable I just gush. That is how I got Spinel someone in the light flight discord was like "she is a fodder dragon so if anyone wants her I will pass here along" I am weak.
@UnbridledArtist

It's a problem. I'm weak, too xD

G'night
@UnbridledArtist

It's a problem. I'm weak, too xD

G'night
@BunnySox
Got my clan profile broadcast done up!
When in doubt butcher a music quote.
@BunnySox
[quote name="UnbridledArtist" date="2024-01-30 09:57:12" ] @BunnySox Got my clan profile broadcast done up! When in doubt butcher a music quote. [/quote] @UnbridledArtist Hi Alex, that's awesome!!! I replied via PM [emoji=aether happy size=2]
UnbridledArtist wrote on 2024-01-30 09:57:12:
@BunnySox
@UnbridledArtist
Hi Alex, that's awesome!!! I replied via PM
1 2