Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Slightly overdue introduction
Hello! ^_^ I stumbled upon this site back in September and instantly fell in love, but I was a bit confused at first so I only went on once in a while. Slowly I learned more and more about this place, and have even had some tips and suggestions taught to me by another user on the site who was incredibly kind and helpful. This is one of my favorite places on the internet now :3 I love everything about how this game works and the beautiful and varied art/combinations of all the dragons. The community is so wonderful too, so just wanted to say hi and thanks for having me~ [emoji=coatl happy size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hello! ^_^

I stumbled upon this site back in September and instantly fell in love, but I was a bit confused at first so I only went on once in a while. Slowly I learned more and more about this place, and have even had some tips and suggestions taught to me by another user on the site who was incredibly kind and helpful.
This is one of my favorite places on the internet now :3

I love everything about how this game works and the beautiful and varied art/combinations of all the dragons. The community is so wonderful too, so just wanted to say hi and thanks for having me~
3608387bxh5hwnswh.gif blinkiesCafe-Xx.gif blinkiesCafe-bH.gif blinkiesCafe-9d.gif blinkiesCafe-8j.gif blinkiesCafe-Bf.gif
[center][emoji=firework size=1] Welcome to the FR forums! [emoji=firework size=1] Glad to hear that you're having a wonderful time here. Glad to have you :D Hope you have a lovely weekend <3 [/center]
Welcome to the FR forums!

Glad to hear that you're having a wonderful time here. Glad to have you :D

Hope you have a lovely weekend <3
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Zerynthia

Hi & welcome to the Forums!! Such a nice Intro, and glad to hear you're having fun here!!

We do have a wonderful community and the art has just exploded beyond belief and is so thrilling!!

Enjoy your dragons!!

^^
@Zerynthia

Hi & welcome to the Forums!! Such a nice Intro, and glad to hear you're having fun here!!

We do have a wonderful community and the art has just exploded beyond belief and is so thrilling!!

Enjoy your dragons!!

^^
Thank you both for the warm and thoughtful welcomes! Wishing everyone the loveliest day [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
Thank you both for the warm and thoughtful welcomes! Wishing everyone the loveliest day
3608387bxh5hwnswh.gif blinkiesCafe-Xx.gif blinkiesCafe-bH.gif blinkiesCafe-9d.gif blinkiesCafe-8j.gif blinkiesCafe-Bf.gif
<3
<3
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx