Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hello!
[emoji=ping size=1] [i]not a new player[/i] hello! my name is hunter / pupskulls (lol) and since i made the decision to be more active on this website, i decided it would be a good idea to formally introduce myself to the community. [emoji=new friend size=1] so hi! hello! i like cats and biology and my favorite games rn are meadow (m&d), nitw, & wolfquest. [emoji=sunglasses size=1] i absolutely love dms and friend requests, so don’t be afraid to send one my way. i hope to see everyone around. :)
not a new player

hello! my name is hunter / pupskulls (lol) and since i made the decision to be more active on this website, i decided it would be a good idea to formally introduce myself to the community.

so hi! hello! i like cats and biology and my favorite games rn are meadow (m&d), nitw, & wolfquest. i absolutely love dms and friend requests, so don’t be afraid to send one my way. i hope to see everyone around. :)
Welcome to the Flight Rising Forums! <3
Welcome to the Flight Rising Forums! <3
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@pupskulls

Welcome to the Forums, and thanks for the Intro.

I'm BunnySox or Sox, I love TTRPG, cats, birdwatching, snow, and fashion!!

I've been on FR forever and dragon collecting is my main focus, as well as Flight Festivals and Dominance, and buying artwork for every one of my 450 dragons.

I love your Boggies!!!

^^
@pupskulls

Welcome to the Forums, and thanks for the Intro.

I'm BunnySox or Sox, I love TTRPG, cats, birdwatching, snow, and fashion!!

I've been on FR forever and dragon collecting is my main focus, as well as Flight Festivals and Dominance, and buying artwork for every one of my 450 dragons.

I love your Boggies!!!

^^