Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Howdy! I'm looking to make some friends!
1 2
Hello! I recently just joined a server and saw you in it. I’d love to get to know you more, but didn’t want to randomly DM you as to accidentally trigger your anxiety. ^^ If you’re open to talking and possibly becoming friends, I am the one who goes by Bard in the server.
Hello! I recently just joined a server and saw you in it. I’d love to get to know you more, but didn’t want to randomly DM you as to accidentally trigger your anxiety. ^^ If you’re open to talking and possibly becoming friends, I am the one who goes by Bard in the server.
E6Kxhn3.gifxQrVUpS.gif
voyTVnf.gif
@BunniiFluff

Ohey, thank you so much for reaching out to me! :D And you are so welcome to DM me any time, don't worry about my anxiety levels haha. :D I appreciate the thoughtfulness though, that's so incredibly kind of you, thank you for being so sweet! :D I've joined two-ish servers recently, so I'm admittedly not entirely sure which one you're referring to, but absolutely feel free to poke me over Discord, I don't bite! :D

I'm going to be busy in the next couple of hours and therefore AFK so I may not respond immediately; I am also hilariously slow at existing and replying so I may take a hot second to actually interact too, but don't let that daunt you! I'd love to make more friends. n_n But definitely feel free to poke me, haha. :D

Also Bard is such a fun name. :D I hope you're having a super stellar day today, please stay safe and remember to hydrate if you haven't recently!
@BunniiFluff

Ohey, thank you so much for reaching out to me! :D And you are so welcome to DM me any time, don't worry about my anxiety levels haha. :D I appreciate the thoughtfulness though, that's so incredibly kind of you, thank you for being so sweet! :D I've joined two-ish servers recently, so I'm admittedly not entirely sure which one you're referring to, but absolutely feel free to poke me over Discord, I don't bite! :D

I'm going to be busy in the next couple of hours and therefore AFK so I may not respond immediately; I am also hilariously slow at existing and replying so I may take a hot second to actually interact too, but don't let that daunt you! I'd love to make more friends. n_n But definitely feel free to poke me, haha. :D

Also Bard is such a fun name. :D I hope you're having a super stellar day today, please stay safe and remember to hydrate if you haven't recently!
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Hey there and I guess... Welcome? A very belated welcome it is!

Because irl is so hectic, I barely have time to play, so I'm not looking for online friendships atm. However, decided to pop by because it has to be said that your lair is lovely <3

Besides that, it struck me how we have some stuff in common. I am also diagnosed with autism and c-ptsd. Although my nationality is Dutch, I come from an Asian family, which is why I pretty much grew up with wuxia and xianxia. Recently I have been reading some danmei as well, but I mostly linger in the SVSSS fandom.

Would love to return for a chat in the future, but for now I wish you well :)
Hey there and I guess... Welcome? A very belated welcome it is!

Because irl is so hectic, I barely have time to play, so I'm not looking for online friendships atm. However, decided to pop by because it has to be said that your lair is lovely <3

Besides that, it struck me how we have some stuff in common. I am also diagnosed with autism and c-ptsd. Although my nationality is Dutch, I come from an Asian family, which is why I pretty much grew up with wuxia and xianxia. Recently I have been reading some danmei as well, but I mostly linger in the SVSSS fandom.

Would love to return for a chat in the future, but for now I wish you well :)
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1 2