Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hi lovelies~ new hatchling incoming
Hey everyone, I've been recommended this site for several years now and finally bit the bullet. I've been on petsims on and off my whole life so I have some experience but am ignorant to many things on the site. I'm hoping to learn as much as I can and meet new people[emoji=familiar heart size=1] Some facts about me include my love for the magical girl genre, as per my name, and the lovecore aesthetic. I plan on collecting various pink and valentine themed dragons and breeding for them. So far I've found myself leaning towards Obelisks and Veilspuns. I absolutely adore how regal both of them look in highly different ways~ I've joined the Wind Flight for a similar reason given the god looks lovely especially. If you enjoy any of these things or some of the other stuff in my bio, don't hesitate to reach out ^^ Any tips are appreciated as well, since I'm currently lost on how to do many things like making money as a newbie outside of my friends lol.
Hey everyone, I've been recommended this site for several years now and finally bit the bullet. I've been on petsims on and off my whole life so I have some experience but am ignorant to many things on the site. I'm hoping to learn as much as I can and meet new people

Some facts about me include my love for the magical girl genre, as per my name, and the lovecore aesthetic. I plan on collecting various pink and valentine themed dragons and breeding for them. So far I've found myself leaning towards Obelisks and Veilspuns. I absolutely adore how regal both of them look in highly different ways~ I've joined the Wind Flight for a similar reason given the god looks lovely especially.

If you enjoy any of these things or some of the other stuff in my bio, don't hesitate to reach out ^^ Any tips are appreciated as well, since I'm currently lost on how to do many things like making money as a newbie outside of my friends lol.
29f5fc8cc6c20659f098fc16c4019b66764e394a.gif
ytkEBod.png
TILWDJ2.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
IrmwTXC.png
@mahouho

Welcome to Flight Rising! If you need any help with anything, feel free to reach out! I also have a Starters Guide to help new folks get acquainted with the site and its mechanics!
@mahouho

Welcome to Flight Rising! If you need any help with anything, feel free to reach out! I also have a Starters Guide to help new folks get acquainted with the site and its mechanics!
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
@mahouho

welcome to flight rising fellow mahou shoujo liker! enjoy your stay and feel free to msg me if u have any questions;)
@mahouho

welcome to flight rising fellow mahou shoujo liker! enjoy your stay and feel free to msg me if u have any questions;)
R4kMXbD.png
@mahouhou

hii! welcome to fr :D

(might i just say, i'm loving your profile! it's super cool, especially for a newbie!)

i'm pretty new here too (joined last month), hopefully you'll enjoy your stay here. i'd love to be friends! feel free to shoot me a msg if you need a small helping hand around the site!! i love obelisks and veilspuns too <3

enjoy exploring sornieth!
~ iko

@mahouhou

hii! welcome to fr :D

(might i just say, i'm loving your profile! it's super cool, especially for a newbie!)

i'm pretty new here too (joined last month), hopefully you'll enjoy your stay here. i'd love to be friends! feel free to shoot me a msg if you need a small helping hand around the site!! i love obelisks and veilspuns too <3

enjoy exploring sornieth!
~ iko

@komiko
she/her | intp-a 5w6 | female
· i accept friend reqs!
· carrd ♡
· fandoms: hp, wof, kotlc
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png jA5A7gu.png
6YousWl.png
Bb9XFYa.png
11efmKl.png
x8bDWFu.png