Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | the friendship quest
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42
@alienjack
Omg! Congrats! Sorry I didn't see your ping till now since I'm not on flight rising as often anymore but HUGE CONGRATS!
@alienjack
Omg! Congrats! Sorry I didn't see your ping till now since I'm not on flight rising as often anymore but HUGE CONGRATS!
DHsCMJx.png
@NightwingStar thank you!!
@NightwingStar thank you!!
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
<3
<3
DHsCMJx.png
omg hiiii

wanna be frieednnddss

(idek anymore send help XDD)
omg hiiii

wanna be frieednnddss

(idek anymore send help XDD)
2484046.png
@Aaliyahgemini664 hi!
@Aaliyahgemini664 hi!
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack hiiiiiiiii

so i saw u like voltron
@alienjack hiiiiiiiii

so i saw u like voltron
2484046.png
@Aaliyahgemini664 yes i do B) who's your fav? what do you think of season 4?
@Aaliyahgemini664 yes i do B) who's your fav? what do you think of season 4?
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack favorites are pidge lance and coran, however i just started voltron like 2 weeks ago so i'm just starting s3 ^^;
@alienjack favorites are pidge lance and coran, however i just started voltron like 2 weeks ago so i'm just starting s3 ^^;
2484046.png
@Aaliyahgemini664 wow, you're catching up fast! season 3 and 4 are both short so you'll be caught up in no time!
keith is my favorite although i feel like the others definitely deserve more focus. right now lance and hunk don't get a lot of their own storylines/background and i feel like we've already gotten 2 seasons of keith's story, so i'd like to see development with those guys.
@Aaliyahgemini664 wow, you're catching up fast! season 3 and 4 are both short so you'll be caught up in no time!
keith is my favorite although i feel like the others definitely deserve more focus. right now lance and hunk don't get a lot of their own storylines/background and i feel like we've already gotten 2 seasons of keith's story, so i'd like to see development with those guys.
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack :D I can't wait to be caught up, it's annoying to have to dodge spoilers all the time >.< but yeah, I feel like hunk is one of the most underrated characters out of the gang, plus he has little to no backstory; i mean, at least lance has his mom and family and stuff
@alienjack :D I can't wait to be caught up, it's annoying to have to dodge spoilers all the time >.< but yeah, I feel like hunk is one of the most underrated characters out of the gang, plus he has little to no backstory; i mean, at least lance has his mom and family and stuff
2484046.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42