Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | the friendship quest
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42
@Aaliyahgemini664 hunk deserves so much more ;-; although season 4 does some good for hunk! i've heard rumors that s5 will finally be our lance-centric season, so fingers crossed that the rumors are true!
gah, it's so hard not to say anything spoiler-y :$ i always forget what happens in which season!
@Aaliyahgemini664 hunk deserves so much more ;-; although season 4 does some good for hunk! i've heard rumors that s5 will finally be our lance-centric season, so fingers crossed that the rumors are true!
gah, it's so hard not to say anything spoiler-y :$ i always forget what happens in which season!
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
@alienjack

Heeey nice to meet you, actually I'm searching for new people to meet :D

I love to make profilepages and really love themed dragon lairs !!!!
@alienjack

Heeey nice to meet you, actually I'm searching for new people to meet :D

I love to make profilepages and really love themed dragon lairs !!!!
Holmenkol.png
@Holmenkol hello! nice to meet you :D

I wish I could keep a themed lair... the closest I've got is my 6 Ares3 crew members, who are all characters from my favorite book, haha

Well, I guess I do have a theme: male SDs, aaaaahahahahahahahaha
@Holmenkol hello! nice to meet you :D

I wish I could keep a themed lair... the closest I've got is my 6 Ares3 crew members, who are all characters from my favorite book, haha

Well, I guess I do have a theme: male SDs, aaaaahahahahahahahaha
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack

What a cool goal! I'll be your friend!
@alienjack

What a cool goal! I'll be your friend!
Come follow me on tumblr!

theprofessorstrikesagain.tumblr.com
@Arithelia thanks :D
@Arithelia thanks :D
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
What a neat idea! I'm Milky, I'm currently in the Wind flight (though, I think I'll be switching over to Light). I absolutely LOVE poetry and slam poetry, there's so much emotion that goes into it.
I particularly enjoy Neil Hilborn and George Watsky. Also I'm soo excited for the new season of Stranger things!
What a neat idea! I'm Milky, I'm currently in the Wind flight (though, I think I'll be switching over to Light). I absolutely LOVE poetry and slam poetry, there's so much emotion that goes into it.
I particularly enjoy Neil Hilborn and George Watsky. Also I'm soo excited for the new season of Stranger things!
cutie_452_-_foxie.png qesQFkT.gif
Call me Milky!
They/Them, Fae/Faer | 25 | FR+0

Wishlist

@Milkyteax nice to meet you!!
It's been so long since I've gotten to go to a spoken/slam open mic ;-; probably since July?
Watsky is so good! I saw him live in July and it was amazing. If you've got any specific recs for Neil Hilborn or any other poets, please let me know! I want to start listening again.
Less than a week til Stranger Things!! :D
@Milkyteax nice to meet you!!
It's been so long since I've gotten to go to a spoken/slam open mic ;-; probably since July?
Watsky is so good! I saw him live in July and it was amazing. If you've got any specific recs for Neil Hilborn or any other poets, please let me know! I want to start listening again.
Less than a week til Stranger Things!! :D
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack
I'm so jealous you got to see Watsky live omg. I've never actually been able to go to a poetry open mic, but I'd love to someday. One of my favorite little bits from Neil Hilborn is "Static Electricty", he also has a book out called Our Numbered Days with a bunch of his poems in it!

New season comes out tomorrow!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@alienjack
I'm so jealous you got to see Watsky live omg. I've never actually been able to go to a poetry open mic, but I'd love to someday. One of my favorite little bits from Neil Hilborn is "Static Electricty", he also has a book out called Our Numbered Days with a bunch of his poems in it!

New season comes out tomorrow!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Call me Milky!

Wishlist

@Milkyteax Watsky is really great at getting a crowd going - I saw him at Warped Tour!
I'm from Kansas City, which has a really great poetry scene, so I got to experience a lot of open mics and slams in high school. My HS actually had yearly slams that students participated in, which was super fun and actually how I got involved.
I'll check those out! Thanks for the rec!

OMG I THOUGHT IT WAS HALLOWEEN
@Milkyteax Watsky is really great at getting a crowd going - I saw him at Warped Tour!
I'm from Kansas City, which has a really great poetry scene, so I got to experience a lot of open mics and slams in high school. My HS actually had yearly slams that students participated in, which was super fun and actually how I got involved.
I'll check those out! Thanks for the rec!

OMG I THOUGHT IT WAS HALLOWEEN
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack
That's so cool that your HS had open mics! My HS cared too much about sports to ever really put any effort/funding into the arts.

I thought it was Halloween too but I looked it up and its toMoRROW AND I AM EXCITE
@alienjack
That's so cool that your HS had open mics! My HS cared too much about sports to ever really put any effort/funding into the arts.

I thought it was Halloween too but I looked it up and its toMoRROW AND I AM EXCITE
Call me Milky!

Wishlist

1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41 42