Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | the friendship quest
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 41 42
@Alienjack congratulations!
@Alienjack congratulations!
Trying to be more active - FR+2
aaa friend
aaa friend
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
@alienjack Congrats on getting your goal. c: [center][size=2][s]Fire the canons![/s][/size] [img]http://inefficiency.sucks/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/glitter-gun.gif[/img][/center]
@alienjack Congrats on getting your goal. c:

Fire the canons!

glitter-gun.gif
[quote name="alienjack" date=2016-10-12 18:22:11] @ShatteredMirrors nice to meet you!! Thanks for joining me on this quest! Who was your first Doctor? Mine was 11, although I've got a soft spot for 9. @deathstar1 I LOVE your username, haha! nice to meet you! [/quote] Mine was 9! Too bad he only got one season, but hey, we got David and then Matt so thats great!
alienjack wrote on 2016-10-12:
@ShatteredMirrors nice to meet you!! Thanks for joining me on this quest!
Who was your first Doctor? Mine was 11, although I've got a soft spot for 9.

@deathstar1 I LOVE your username, haha! nice to meet you!
Mine was 9! Too bad he only got one season, but hey, we got David and then Matt so thats great!
Neato :0
Neato :0
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
Hello! I like your goal. Not alot of people who could straight up do that.
About me... well I loved dragons sense I were in kindergarten. Art and videogames are my life so I do that alot in my free time.
I'm cool with chatting or just being casual.
Hello! I like your goal. Not alot of people who could straight up do that.
About me... well I loved dragons sense I were in kindergarten. Art and videogames are my life so I do that alot in my free time.
I'm cool with chatting or just being casual.
I'll Secondary Gene: Morph to someone else. I'm just a Tertiary Gene: Ghost Sprsme376.gifSprcr079.gif
Hiya I'm squeaky new to FlightRising and I love this friend quest idea :3

And just to "butt in" in that Doctor Who conversation : My husband and I were total pre-Doctor 10 virgins, so we are going through a totally-everything-bits'n'pieces-from_the_beginning Doctor Who Marathon atm !!!

Hiya I'm squeaky new to FlightRising and I love this friend quest idea :3

And just to "butt in" in that Doctor Who conversation : My husband and I were total pre-Doctor 10 virgins, so we are going through a totally-everything-bits'n'pieces-from_the_beginning Doctor Who Marathon atm !!!

tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.pnggoSc2L4.pngJC7T.gif
@alienjack
congrats!! :D
@alienjack
congrats!! :D
@alienjack Awesome! Congrats and good luck on phase 3 c:
@alienjack Awesome! Congrats and good luck on phase 3 c:
9hqcHsy.png HdmxfuE.pngePOliyb.png

sNuSVZA.pngjccRWgS.png
WjJZ2Rn.pngJvUa9ma.png
@ThrowTheBones @vanillaa @Lostrefrain @AngryJ thank you!
@WillowPhoenix thanks!!! ALLL THE GLITTER!

@Azraellis omg nice! Are you starting from the waaaaay back, with 1, or from the reboot with 9? I personally haven't ever seen more than an episode or two of the old doctors.

@69MadOne thank you! What video games do you play? I'm not much of a gamer myself but I can throw down in Mario Kart, haha!

@ShatteredMirrors aww, yeah. All three were really great, but to be honest I haven't watched since Matt left. Ngl, I cried when I watched his last episode. Which Doctor is/was your fav?
@ThrowTheBones @vanillaa @Lostrefrain @AngryJ thank you!
@WillowPhoenix thanks!!! ALLL THE GLITTER!

@Azraellis omg nice! Are you starting from the waaaaay back, with 1, or from the reboot with 9? I personally haven't ever seen more than an episode or two of the old doctors.

@69MadOne thank you! What video games do you play? I'm not much of a gamer myself but I can throw down in Mario Kart, haha!

@ShatteredMirrors aww, yeah. All three were really great, but to be honest I haven't watched since Matt left. Ngl, I cried when I watched his last episode. Which Doctor is/was your fav?
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 41 42