Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | the friendship quest
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 41 42
Hi! This is a great idea! Here's a friend request!
Hi! This is a great idea! Here's a friend request!
PQznZys.png
@SariStar thanks friend!!

@Fizzywits aw, thanks! don't worry, I'm a really low-key friend, so you're perfect! haha
@SariStar thanks friend!!

@Fizzywits aw, thanks! don't worry, I'm a really low-key friend, so you're perfect! haha
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
Hey there! I'm xylia and I'd love to have more friends. I'm cool with being chatty friends; the only problem is I'm not really the best at starting conversations or keeping them going. So, uh, yeah, take from that what you will!
Hey there! I'm xylia and I'd love to have more friends. I'm cool with being chatty friends; the only problem is I'm not really the best at starting conversations or keeping them going. So, uh, yeah, take from that what you will!
---
peri
FR + 0
they/he
---
scizor-f.gif
@xyliacera Hi!! Nice to meet you :D what are some of your interests? Fav Netflix shows?
@xyliacera Hi!! Nice to meet you :D what are some of your interests? Fav Netflix shows?
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack Nice to meet you too!
Some of my interests- I'm really into geology and I love drawing/painting. I also find ciphers really interesting!
As for Netflix shows- I don't have an account anymore, but when I did I watched Psych all the time.
@alienjack Nice to meet you too!
Some of my interests- I'm really into geology and I love drawing/painting. I also find ciphers really interesting!
As for Netflix shows- I don't have an account anymore, but when I did I watched Psych all the time.
---
peri
FR + 0
they/he
---
scizor-f.gif
Hello there! *Flings self into social interaction*
Hello there! *Flings self into social interaction*
M5XJPox.pngq6Eeqsk.png M5XJPox.png
@Nagujaa ayyy! How's it goin?

@xyliacera Ooo, geology, that's cool! Not gonna lie, it's certainly not something I hear often. What about it interests you?
@Nagujaa ayyy! How's it goin?

@xyliacera Ooo, geology, that's cool! Not gonna lie, it's certainly not something I hear often. What about it interests you?
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@alienjack I'm not really sure, to be perfectly honest. There's just something that really appeals to me.
@alienjack I'm not really sure, to be perfectly honest. There's just something that really appeals to me.
---
peri
FR + 0
they/he
---
scizor-f.gif
@xyliacera I feel that
@xyliacera I feel that
mark twain wrote: