Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | the friendship quest
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42
hi i'm new to the site i signed up last registration and i don't have many friends on here yet and i'd like to help you reach your goal if you'd like.
hi i'm new to the site i signed up last registration and i don't have many friends on here yet and i'd like to help you reach your goal if you'd like.
I'm Online
Bogs%20for%20all%20Banner%205_zpsamvxxrdh.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip.png
@DoppelBia WOOOOO hello there! thank you!! :D

@Lunader2002 hi there! welcome to FR :D i'd love to help you out with anything you need(:
@DoppelBia WOOOOO hello there! thank you!! :D

@Lunader2002 hi there! welcome to FR :D i'd love to help you out with anything you need(:
mark twain wrote:
but who prays for lucifer? who, in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?
@JackSkells

Thank you
@JackSkells

Thank you
I'm Online
Bogs%20for%20all%20Banner%205_zpsamvxxrdh.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip.png
@JackSkells (I apologize beforehand for my introverted social awkwardness ^^' ) ...Hi... Well, um, let me start by telling you about myself... I joined FR a month or two ago, so I'm still kind of finding my place. I'm working on what I like to call 'Sky Blues'. They're not going anywhere fast, but I like them. ^^ [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/258682/25868160.png[/img] I joined FR right before a tragic accident, and I disappeared for a day or two before I found the time and energy to come back. Now I'm out and about, making some 'allies'. After all, one can't take over the world alone, can they? So here I am. And there you are. So, can we be friends?
@JackSkells
(I apologize beforehand for my introverted social awkwardness ^^' )

...Hi...
Well, um, let me start by telling you about myself...
I joined FR a month or two ago, so I'm still kind of finding my place. I'm working on what I like to call 'Sky Blues'. They're not going anywhere fast, but I like them. ^^
25868160.png
I joined FR right before a tragic accident, and I disappeared for a day or two before I found the time and energy to come back.
Now I'm out and about, making some 'allies'. After all, one can't take over the world alone, can they? So here I am.
And there you are.
So, can we be friends?
She/Her + 21 + FR Member for 7 years!!!
Please click my kids!

o0JJc1.png nuOhC2.png 5wmOU1.png Spt881.png I75Ap1.png HhIIz1.png 7h6wN1.png
hey !
Im feel extra friendly today :)
I have a thing for aesthetics (look at my lair)
Im AWFUL at saving up for lair expansions

Im really into science and math, alongside my fascination of astrology, mythology and literature :)
I have an obsession with old rock bands, but i generally consider my music taste to be a pretty wide variety !

I frequently message my friends, so beware ;)

@jackskells
hey !
Im feel extra friendly today :)
I have a thing for aesthetics (look at my lair)
Im AWFUL at saving up for lair expansions

Im really into science and math, alongside my fascination of astrology, mythology and literature :)
I have an obsession with old rock bands, but i generally consider my music taste to be a pretty wide variety !

I frequently message my friends, so beware ;)

@jackskells
CLOCKWORK & WANDERLUST BOUTIQUE http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1870037
@numaamber hey there! sounds like we have a lot in common o: I'm always down for messages :D

@RinnaBear of course we can be friends :D good luck with your Sky Blues!!
@numaamber hey there! sounds like we have a lot in common o: I'm always down for messages :D

@RinnaBear of course we can be friends :D good luck with your Sky Blues!!
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
Hi there!

I'll be your friend! I love dragons and demons and vampires (as long as they don't sparkle) my favorite food is Chicken Marsala and my favorite drink is Ice Blue koolaid! I rp a lot in the writer's wasteland though the worlds I write in are constantly in flux. I'm a dog person and yet I have a cat whom I believe probably belongs to a reaper because he is constantly trying to kill us.
Hi there!

I'll be your friend! I love dragons and demons and vampires (as long as they don't sparkle) my favorite food is Chicken Marsala and my favorite drink is Ice Blue koolaid! I rp a lot in the writer's wasteland though the worlds I write in are constantly in flux. I'm a dog person and yet I have a cat whom I believe probably belongs to a reaper because he is constantly trying to kill us.
v0bd3FH.png ~Clan Garion Family tree
~~dragons for sale
~Breeding Pairs
~~Projects
@JackSkells here, you can have my dragon head for your collection! :D

I see that you like Pokemon, do you have a favorite?
@JackSkells here, you can have my dragon head for your collection! :D

I see that you like Pokemon, do you have a favorite?
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
/////////////////////////
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
@Hexacoatl hey there! :D thanks for the friend request!!

My favorite Pokemon has been Charmander ever since I was a tiny tot, since 1) as a child, I adored dinosaurs and Charmander looks like a long-armed lil T-Rex (at least, it did to my 7yo mind) and 2) I love fire-types! Since Charmander is the fire-type starter, well. Just always had a special place in my heart :,)
What's yours?
(and if you play PGo, what team are you on?)
@Hexacoatl hey there! :D thanks for the friend request!!

My favorite Pokemon has been Charmander ever since I was a tiny tot, since 1) as a child, I adored dinosaurs and Charmander looks like a long-armed lil T-Rex (at least, it did to my 7yo mind) and 2) I love fire-types! Since Charmander is the fire-type starter, well. Just always had a special place in my heart :,)
What's yours?
(and if you play PGo, what team are you on?)
mark twain wrote:
that needed it most?
@JackSkells

I don't have one favorite, but I do like Electric types! Particularly Ampharos, Shinx, and Jolteon <3
I wish I was able to play Pokemon Go, but all the devices we have are incompatible, lol. xD Though I would choose Team Instinct because Zapdos
@JackSkells

I don't have one favorite, but I do like Electric types! Particularly Ampharos, Shinx, and Jolteon <3
I wish I was able to play Pokemon Go, but all the devices we have are incompatible, lol. xD Though I would choose Team Instinct because Zapdos
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
/////////////////////////
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42